Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? (3892 Views)

Ladies:would You Marry A Much Older Man With A Lot Of Age Gap? / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2021
Does age really matter in a relationship? I've been getting different answers to this question as some will probably say age is just a number. This man in question is everything a lady can ever ask for, caring, supportive, prayerful, and kind. My fear is just his age, he's 12 years older than I am, I'm still in my early 20s. I'm scared of taking the relationship too far and giving him false hopes of marriage because that's exactly what he wants..secondly, my family might not accept him because his looks already shows off his matured age.. I like him very much tho...
I need suggestions.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by GuruDesign: 8:49am On May 08, 2021
No , age is in number maturity is in sense.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Quality20(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2021
its actually the best, if u ask me. It commands much maturity in d way d couples relate ,it also commands respect from all quarter, even d love shared is gonna be very high

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Daveambition(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2021
Tell us the truth, na the Man car & better pay job yu dey lust after. Forget {Age is just a number}; a Man is humble na becuz Money stil yakpa for him aza, once things fall apart yu go begin hate him "mature age"... Most women na Evil

14 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Hanibbal(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2021
The question "does age really matter in a relationship" is personal and an individual thing. Only you can answer that depending on your experience with him.

But the sad truth is you as a lady will still age faster than the man. So it's up to you. And if you know you don't want to marry him just let him go and stop wasting his time cause you sound confused.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Bola146(f): 9:09am On May 08, 2021
There is nothing wrong in marring someone much older than you as a lady, just make sure the man is sensible and caring. Age is just a number, a 30 years old get sense pass 45 years old man. Just know what you in that man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Michelle55: 9:12am On May 08, 2021
There's nothing wrong with the man's age, if what you feel for him is genuine then give him a chance. The best kind of relationship/marriage is being with the person who completes you in all ramifications and still gives you peace of mind and if you find all these qualities with this man do accept him wholeheartedly.

You are the one who knows this guy more than your family so its left for you to convince them, our parents just wants the best for us and if they see that our partners would make us happy, they will gladly accept him.

Age is simply a number though.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by stanliwise(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2021
Candycrushy:
Does age really matter in a relationship? I've been getting different answers to this question as some will probably say age is just a number. This man in question is everything a lady can ever ask for, caring, supportive, prayerful, and kind. My fear is just his age, he's 12 years older than I am, I'm still in my early 20s. I'm scared of taking the relationship too far and giving him false hopes of marriage because that's exactly what he wants..secondly, [s]my family might not accept him because his looks already shows off his matured age.[/s]. I like him very much tho...
I need suggestions.
You should be asking if he has what it takes to make a good husband.
You didn’t ask that

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Ishilove: 10:10am On May 08, 2021
Early 20s will mean you're between 21-23 so let's see here... 21 + 12= 33/35.

Aunty, the Uncle is ready and ripe for marriage . The person not ready is you, which is why you created this thread. Free the Uncle so he can focus on someone who is ready and willing. You are still discovering yourself

16 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by tydi(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Can you date a man as old as the last level of candy crush game

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Saintmary(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2021
tydi:
Can you date a man as old as the last level of candy crush game

1,652 years?
Come on
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 08, 2021
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by tydi(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2021
Saintmary:

1,652 years?
Come on
Just like in the days of Methuselah wink
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by talk2hb1(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2021
Daveambition:
Tell us the truth, na the Man car & better pay job yu dey lust after. Forget {Age is just a number}; a Man is humble na becuz Money stil yakpa for him aza, once things fall apart yu go begin hate him "mature age"... Most women na Evil
Before nko grin
When They Know Your Income, you are in for the catch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by McStoic(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2021
Follow your spirit. Age is just a number
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by blazepascal(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2021
A man who has money can never be of age

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Aunty, the Uncle is ready and ripe for marriage . The person not ready is you, which is why you created this thread. Free the Uncle so he can focus on someone who is ready and willing. You are still discovering yourself
...I love this reply. Simple and honest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2021
The age difference is not even much going by calculation from the information you gave,be with a more matured man and you will have a smooth marriage,abi na wahal you dy find?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2021
Maybe you should ask Regina Daniel and Bianca Ojukwu that question.
Will you be ranting this nonsense if the person you called Mr caring, Mr supportive, Mr prayerful, Mr kind is also Mr Richer than Dangote and Elon Musk angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Juliusmalema2: 12:49pm On May 08, 2021
The girl use una de catch cruise. I even thought she was going to say the man is like 20, 30 years older. I suspect ur story is not true, or may be u did not state the true age.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:04pm On May 08, 2021
Saintmary:

1,652 years?
Come on

Does Candy Crush only have 1,000+ stages?
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Erojepromise(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
No wrong there na , just follow your heart and do the right thing some of these older men give better tender loving than their younger counterparts

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Saintmary(f): 8:12am On May 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Does Candy Crush only have 1,000+ stages?
What do you mean?
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by SlimmB(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2021
Candycrushy:
Does age really matter in a relationship? I've been getting different answers to this question as some will probably say age is just a number. This man in question is everything a lady can ever ask for, caring, supportive, prayerful, and kind. My fear is just his age, he's 12 years older than I am, I'm still in my early 20s. I'm scared of taking the relationship too far and giving him false hopes of marriage because that's exactly what he wants..secondly, my family might not accept him because his looks already shows off his matured age.. I like him very much tho...
I need suggestions.

Hey, don’t let anyone lie to you, age is never just a number and that’s why it called “age”. Tho being in a relationship with someone that’s 12 years older than you is very much reasonable...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by LadyTiannah2: 12:53pm On May 09, 2021
Candycrushy:
I need suggestions.
I've been in this situation before. He was also 12 years older. Although, he was nice, caring and all that, it felt a bit weird sometimes cos It seemed like he was living out some fantasies of being a dad through me.

You have to decide what you really want out of the relationship tho, in order not to waste his time. Some things I noticed about dating an older guy, is that being with an older person might make you want to act in a more mature way, to learn more in order to hold meaningful conversations, to be more social (in case he's the type that likes going to fancy places and you're an introvert like me, then there's the fact that their libido might not be as high as yours tongue all in all, its yours feelings for this man that matter...not potential reactions from friends or family. Live your life for YOU, not for others.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
he'll spoil you rotten cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
Erojepromise:
No wrong there na , just follow your heart and do the right thing some of these older men give better tender loving than their younger counterparts
imagine
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2021
SlimmB:

Hey, don’t let anyone lie to you, age is never just a number and that’s why it called “age”. Tho being in a relationship with someone that’s 12 years older than you is very much reasonable...
Very much reasonable?
You think so?
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

I've been in this situation before. He was also 12 years older. Although, he was nice, caring and all that, it felt a bit weird sometimes cos It seemed like he was living out some fantasies of being a dad through me.

You have to decide what you really want out of the relationship tho, in order not to waste his time. Some things I noticed about dating an older guy, is that being with an older person might make you want to act in a more mature way, to learn more in order to hold meaningful conversations, to be more social (in case he's the type that likes going to fancy places and you're an introvert like me, then there's the fact that their libido might not be as high as yours tongue all in all, its yours feelings for this man that matter...not potential reactions from friends or family. Live your life for YOU, not for others.
Thanks for this... I will always put it mind
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:

You should be asking if he has what it takes to make a good husband.
You didn’t ask that
He has what it takes tho, except for the social life, yunno the fun of life, he has it zero
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:22pm On May 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Naija Babe In Yankee (pictures) / New Challenge Currently Going On Whatsapp (photos Attached) / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.