Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) (1126 Views)

Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Learn Your Lesson. For Guys That Put Girls First Instead Of Their Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Nuulife: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Back in 2014 when I was a freshman in the University, there is this girl I wanted to be close to on facebook.

From her profile, I knew she was from my town, so I thought that if everything works fine, I won't have problem looking for wife in future.

I asked this girl for number and she snubbed me, she also replies my chats unseriously, she can stay two or more months before replying.
I remember once i planned a meetup and she didn't even care to mean it. I was still a baby in the game shaa.
I just got tired of her games and dropped a message to her. Back then, I didn't even have a destiny or life plan or anything. I just know that I am a student.

I forgot about her but I still see her facebook status shaaa as we are still facebook friends.

Fastrack to 2022, I have become a man and also travelled to one of the Most sought after Countries of the world. I also had my vacation in NYC and posted some pics.

Thats how we found ourselves chatting again and she sent her number within seconds of my asking. She was now replying chats as fast as a bot.

Pls, I am posting these here as a lesson to be sincere to all genders. I may be a bit harsh on her shaa. Just that I wanted her to understand life.

Meanwhile, I don't care about her and her number anymore. Someone who didn't snub me is preferred. To both genders, be sincere to everyone and don't play games. Guys do not be a looser, build yourself to be the chooser

4 Likes

Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Canyona1(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2022
You among the wise guys we still have. I like how you told her point blank that's she not needed in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Karlifate: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Dear Aspiring Patriarchs,

1:
Karlifate:
Men build their value as they grow

Women have to preserve their value

You will only attract, if you have built yourself.

2:
Karlifate:
Every day, do something to:

• improve your finances (business, work, etc.)

• improve your health (lift, walk, cardio, etc.)

• improve your knowledge (read, study, etc.)

3:
Karlifate:
At 20, you can never have as much value as her.

But at 30, she can never have as much value as you.

Female Value decreases with age, while Male Value increases.

Use your youth wisely, building your value up for the long game.

4:
Karlifate:
Women can move on from a relationship super fast, with the speed of light. The next day she’s already on a new dick, like nothing even happened in the past.

Women are ruthless players, which is exactly why you have to be ruthless as well.

Level the fvcking playing field.

Sayonara!

1 Like

Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by OloshoMan: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Good one... If she doesn't want you in her prime, you shouldn't take her in her decline... She's probably about to hit the wall now that your value has increased

4 Likes

Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Autobot05: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2022
The part where she said "maybe I didn't see the chat " got me
But she's now seeing these ones ba ?? grin

Guy you deserve a bottle of cold malt tbh

Redpillers over to you

4 Likes

Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Canyona1(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Autobot05:
The part where she said "maybe I didn't see the chat " got me
But she's now seeing these ones ba ?? grin

Guy you deserve a bottle of cold malt tbh

Redpillers over to you

hahaha
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Canyona1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by ekene247(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
OloshoMan:
Good one... If she doesn't want you in her prime, you shouldn't take her in her decline... She's probably about to hit the wall now that your value has increased

Why is it that they don't shame?

How can she has the face to be corporate after 7 years of playing hard to get?
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Bouncing2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
You're a real man bro....

You dealt with her real good
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
that's how they behave, when they see the money they wanna touch the bag
I feel like sharing my own story but one day i will share it....
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Nuulife: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeRizzla:
that's how they behave, when they see the money they wanna touch the bag
I feel like sharing my own story but one day i will share it....
Pls share yours, they don't waste rime in broke shaming us. When we are even richer. So share lets learn
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by browndre: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thank you for sharing this insightful message.

Mr. Op, Please I want to ask you for a favor. When it is time to get married, stay away from non virgin girls. Thank you for this favor.
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Karleb(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
You did not need to tell her that. I think it spoils the fun of it.

I'm happy for you man, you are now a better man. Kudos to the growth! cool
Re: Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) by Nuulife: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
browndre:
Thank you for sharing this insightful message.

Mr. Op, Please I want to ask you for a favor. When it is time to get married, stay away from non virgin girls. Thank you for this favor.

Thank you my guy. I am on it and I got it they way you advised

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / Young Nigerian Boy Makes A Walking Robot (pics/video) / This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.