Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date (2551 Views)

Bianca wore this during date Night with kanye / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by jibrinyahaya355: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GWxjQHApO0

A young Caucasian lady has shared a video which showed how she surprised her boyfriend with marriage proposal during their date.

The young woman said she was tired of waiting for him to propose to her, so she took the bull by the horn and did the proposal herself.

She bought an expensive ring and put it inside a small piece of cake they ordered at a restaurant, with the hope that he would find it when he is eating.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by ovundaelijah200: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
What a dangerous move �

I no fit try this kind thing for naija guy
Instead I go fry the feeling and impatient chop �
What if the guy turn me down�
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na lie,Nigeria ladies are too busy and wise to do this kind of thing.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Islandlady(f): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well, I am sure the white guy will appreciate and is worth it, but these Nigerian men are not worth it

But if you decide to propose to a Nigerian man ehn, he will misbehave and be forming gods!
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Justbehave(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
You should rather say that Nigerian girls are too dumb to think towards that direction.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Justbehave(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Well, I am sure the white guy will appreciate and is worth it, but these Nigerian men are not worth it

But if you propose to a Nigerian man ehn, he will misbehave and be forming gods!
We are your god's.Many Nigerian lady will go hungry if we stop giving out our money. Fact.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by FatherBona: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Una get time
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Justbehave:
You should rather say that Nigerian girls are too dumb to think towards that direction.
What do you mean by that?where in the world is it done that a woman propose to a man.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Time wait for no one, darling.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Justbehave(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you mean by that?where in the world is it done that a woman propose to a man.
I thought you girls said that men and women are equal. So why can't a woman propose? Or Una feminism never reach there?

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Time wait for no one, darling.
You and i know Nigeria women can't do such disgusting act,they will rather remain single than to propose to a man.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Justbehave:
I thought you girls said that men and women are equal. So why can't a woman propose? Or Una feminism never reach there?
I'm not a feminist oga,so i don't know what you are talking about.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by detectivejones: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
What if he had mistakenly swallowed the ring?
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by browndre: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
This lady set an example for all the aged women out there. Grab the bull by the horn and do the needful.

To all young good looking virgin girls out there, you have no concern with this type of news because you are covered.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Ebukaboss(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:

the girl love him
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Zonefree(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
You and i know Nigeria women can't do such disgusting act,they will rather remain single than to propose to a man.
Story.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Justbehave(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Then allow the feminists to propose in peace.

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ebukaboss:

the girl love him
Abeg,forget love,what kind of mumu love is that,if a man refuse to propose to you forget about him,Nigeria men are not worth doing such things for.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
How is proposing to a man disgusting? cheesy

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by virginprincess(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Persephone1:
Babe,you self check am nacheesy cheesy,how can you kneel down before a man and be asking him babe will you marry me?it makes no sense na.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Thermodynamics(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Islandlady:

But if you decide to propose to a Nigerian man ehn, he will misbehave and be forming gods!
The same Nigerian man that bought you that phone you are using.

The same Nigerian man that bought you the cloths you are wearing

The same Nigerian man that has been buying data for you

The same Nigerian man that will feed and cloth you for the rest of your life is not worth it

Ungrateful soul

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Ebukaboss(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Abeg,forget love,what kind of mumu love is that,if a man refuse to propose to you forget about him,Nigeria men are not worth doing such things for.

you dey vawulence
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by marlow1962(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by JoeRizzla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Not Bad
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by afribookorg(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
these bloggers self. always twisting stories

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by begoniaa: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Persephone1:

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by jeromestarks: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
When ass and breast begin to rot on women's body, they will start asking men out and proposing to us in public.

The word of God can not lie. Isaiah 4:1.

My advice to girl is this.
When men are trooping to you now (that you're with 18 - 23 ooo. I'm not talking to those who are already wasted and their time has passed. I'm not talking to those who have been fvcked and re-fvcked) hold on to one and settle down with him. Don't keep many guys in the name of being smart.

Do not try to eat anyone's money. Pick one now and don't try to cheat on him else, he left you.

It's good to have choice but the power of choice is destructive ( pray before you choose a man).

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by JOACHINpedro: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
She actually proposed to herself. cheesy
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by graceypetee: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nonsense

Available cheap showmax
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=118017323]Na lie,Nigeria ladies are too busy and wise to do this kind of thing

@Bolded
nothing like busy and wise
they're just scared of been turned down
Nigerian ladies can't handle the rejection that comes with it..
if we see truth let say it point blank and stop been bias and sentimental
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Justbehave:

you dey mind them with their double standard
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by effort1: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2022
virginprincess:

Yeah, they are too busy treating their bf as poverty alleviation agents.

Bunch of shameless liabilities

Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter / Black Or Yellow Babe / Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911