Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date (2550 Views)

Bianca wore this during date Night with kanye / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
ovundaelijah200:
What a dangerous move �

I no fit try this kind thing for naija guy
Instead I go fry the feeling and impatient chop �
What if the guy turn me down

You go and propose to another guy....lol

You can imagine what guys go through..
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you mean by that?where in the world is it done that a woman propose to a man.

'What a man can do a woman can do it better'

You heard that phrase before?

Proposal is unisex, the world is ever changing as time passes. My only advice is that any lady who does this should be ready to sponsor the wedding just as guys have been doing since the start of civilization.
Re: I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date by Blackmind: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Look at the girls comments on this thread... Just realized most nl girls are dumb asf cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery / Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke / What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.