Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? (15289 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Free(f): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2006
Cute Guyz Cheat More?

My friend and I were talking the other day, and she seems to think that cute guys always cheat but the less attractive don't.

I say you can't just say cute men cheat because the less attractive men cheat also. It doesn't matter if he's good looking or not because both kinds are liable to cheat if they wants to.

Who do y'all agree with? or do y'all have a different opinion?[/b]
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by albau: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2006
it does'nt matter, cute or not some guys are born cheaters others are not.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by whitelexi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2006
I think the determining factor is in the ladies themselves. They easily fall for the fine boys cos they are fine, thats more like lusting over them cos there's no true affection behind the attraction. Fine boys on the other hand know that they are fine and wont mind any friendly gestures that look mutually beneficial, so when the deal's done, the job is over! chikena

1 Like

Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2006
Good point. I was planning to say just that. Even if the fine boys only want to cheat as much as the others, they are going to be more successful with their partner in sin. Same applies to richer men.

So maybe some faithful unattractive men are not saints. Maybe they are just unsuccessful cheaters, eh? wink
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by smartsoft(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2006
you just found out that it's those fine boys who cheat more !
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Rottweiler(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2006
The ugly and the handsome cheat! It's the degree that varies. An handsome man would obviously face advances from ladies/women but the ugly man, if he wants to cheat, must dangle something in order to catch the attention of his 'cheatee'.  Or better still, he goes for the ugly ladies.

A functional conscience and the fear of God should stop any man (handsome or ugly) from cheating.
I always advise women to be vary of their friends (agree or not) because of what I have seen and heard. Every man has his resistance level. Any determined woman who is hell-bent on getting a guy (married or not), would ultimately achieve it.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by cabali(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2006
Well I am handsome and i dont cheat, that gives u an answere to the question smiley
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Badman888(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2006
I dont think its on how the guy looks, its just his personality.

1 Like

Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by larger20(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2006
I think the topic of this should be

Do rich men cheat more? if a guy is handsome with no money, he may not get it as much as the ones with money. I know this because girls throw their pants on my guy friend because he got a big hearth, got the money yet "very ugly".
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by alj(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2006
many men cheat through insecurity ,so a good looking guy (like me wink ) does not feel he has anything to prove
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by micklplus(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2006
yeah,i also think its not about how handsome the guy is but i thinkits about the personality of the guy.though, handsome guys have the tendecies to cheat more cos they are goog looking and probably most ladies will want to fall for such guys.

ugly guys with zeal to pursue any babe will definately want to cheat in as much as he knows that if he has the right lyrics and touches will get any babe. cos there is this guy in my office that will programme any babe o, the guy cannot be refered to as fine at all but, he will still pursue any babe and he will even make sure he close the deal ASAP.
gbam
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by lioness(f): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2006
Some guys are serial cheaters and they aint anything close to good looking let alone handsome.
The handsome ones get away cheatin with their looks
The ugly ones get away cheatin with their cash and my goodness are they uuurrggly grin
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by olawuyi(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2006
I THINK HAND SOME MEN DO CHEAT MORE COS THEY THINK THEY HAVE EVERY THING THEY WANT COS PEOPLE WILL WANT TO HAVE THEM BECOUSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE AND NOT WHO THEY ARE .THEY WILL BE THE GOOD OF THE WORLD UNTIL THEY FEELS THEY ARE NOT HANDSOME
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by wills(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2006
Not all Physically Good-looking are cheaters or will cheat, and as such they dont cheat more, Take for Example RMD, I had the opportunity of Hearing this Fine!! Gentle man yesterday evening, as he speaks, about How he deals with Women and acting in Nollywood. Its take self discipline , respect for what you do and fear of God for any Good looking Guy or the Not so Good looking one not to cheat, other that…. Handsome or ugly, a guy will cheat if he has no core values/morals that he is true to.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Sassyoge: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2006
Cute guys have a longstanding record for INFIDELITY.

But that was before the Bill Gate’s Age.

In this time and age we are in, FINE BOY MONEY NO DEY WOOOOOOSAII!! tongue

So it’s only the rich that can be accused of infidelity.

‘cos its all abt the Benjamin, “No money no Honey” kiss
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by tejuoso1(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2006
the ugly doesnt cheat at all cos he'll be trying to make sure that her girl doesn't go cos he knew the girl is just managing him so why will he ruin things for himself. if you have cute men be all over him as much as possible but don't overdo it cos he'll be sick of you

1 Like

Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2006
seun: So maybe some faithful unattractive men are not saints. Maybe they are just unsuccessful cheaters, eh?

That gave me my first laugh of the morning, thanks. grin

I really don't think it's a question of whether you're handsome or not because it all lies in the eye of the beholder. There is someone for everyone. I think what makes you a cheater or not is not your looks, or your money, or your status but rather your security (or insecurity, which ever you prefer). I've known men (and women) who cheat just to see if they "still have it" with the opposite sex.

I think it more adheres to one who is looking for something to prove to others or to themselves and not relatively based on materialistic / vain things.

@};~
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by segedoo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2006
only players cheat. handsome or not! believe me, some of the ugliest guys i know sleep with fines gals and people wander. 'playing or cheating or whatever you call it is a function of following the rules of the Game.

At the end of the day it boils down to a matter of what your values are and what choices you make.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Farriel(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2006
flower:

I think it more adheres to one who is looking for something to prove to others or to themselves and not relatively based on materialistic / vain things.

@};~

Really?  

segedoo:

only players cheat. handsome or not!

Come to think of it, to what extents is this cheat concept perceived? I mean, with a frightful rapidity, or just an occassional roll in the hay with a willing partner? Cos when I see the word cheat used ever so often, I  get lost over what the constituents are.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2006
Yes, I believe so.  It could be part of it.  The question is really why does one cheat?  I've never heard a man or woman say, "I cheat because I'm fine."  I hear them say, "My husband/wife has/is neglecting my needs," "I need to know if I still have it with the ladies/men," etc.  You could say that they have something to prove.

Let's take the first example: My husband/wife is/has neglected my needs. 

They can then be out to prove that they are worth loving and someone out there is going to do it if their spouse does not.

Here's what I will say: Being good looking, having money, and/or having a high status in life may provide a better avenue to cheat but I find it hard to believe that it is the basis of why one cheats.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by osteen(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2006
All i know is that all men are cheats, where we actually do it or we just looked, grin grin grin wink
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2006
If that's the case then everyone's a cheat because you can't tell me that no one has ever looked at someone from the opposite sex before tongue
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by disney(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2006
I think sexy looking guys cheat more cos

1) they can get any girl they want
2) girls always holla at them
3) Girls buy them dinner, food cos them cute
4) That male ego gets into their head
4) they start to go nuts
5) They start messing around with any girl that say them cute

I think sexy looking guys cheat more and are very immature and big time players but the ugly ones are the good guys so far. l know of.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Farriel(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2006
That one na lie, Osteen. Abeg Flower tell am.

And Flower, yes. I think that's correct. But the question why one cheats is a tough thing to answer, really. Lot's of people cheat for various reasons, whether or not their needs are being met by their current partner[s]. Times I think it's an innate part of man, acutely inherent to his primal foundations, which are the basis for his overall behaviour.

Not entirely something that reasons can be attributed to. Do you believe that some people cheat without consciously being aware of it? It's so a part of them, or us rather.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by hayo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2006
I think the question should be - Are handsome men more exposed to temptation?
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2006
Farriel:

And Flower, yes. I think that's correct. But the question why one cheats is a tough thing to answer, really. Lot's of people cheat for various reasons, whether or not their needs are being met by their current partner[s]. Times I think it's an innate part of man, acutely inherent to his primal foundations, which are the basis for his overall behaviour.

Not entirely something that reasons can be attributed to. Do you believe that some people cheat without consciously being aware of it? It's so a part of them, or us rather.

Excellent points, Farriel. I'm really enjoying this topic.

Now we're getting a little deep because I'd like to say, "Yes, we know if we're cheating or not because we should know the basis of cheating." That would mean that we were taught or we have a knowledge or moral standard already within us to gauge our behavior. I think we do, at some point, become aware of what we're doing but we try to lie to ourselves to make it easier.

What I mean is this: Let's say I'm flirting with someone and I'm married. I'll maybe second guess what I'm doing but then reassure myself and others that it's simply innocent to enable me to continue without feeling guilty. It was unconcious but then brought to the forefront by maybe a feeling I started to get, or I find myself trying to be with this person more and more. At some point it becomes a concious and deliberate action. It's at this point I decide whether to continue or not. Make sense?
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Farriel(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2006
Makes some sense.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by pendelite(f): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2006
I think the handsome men appear to cheat more because they are attractive and thereby attract more women. But the person that sets out to cheat more is the ugly guy. He will use every means available to him including lies, fabrications, mirage, illusions and every bit of cunning to get the women. It has to do with a Napoleonic complex cheesy
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by SweetnSour(f): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2006
Where in d world did u get this from,
wowo boys cheat
Fyne boyz sef r nicknamed Cheetah.

I'll have more comments if u say , "Mostgay guys r cute. Y?
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Free(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2006
@ sweetnsour

ya thats actually a good questions
why is it that most gay guys are cute
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Maryam: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
Not rely it depends on ur IQ and ur level of boldness, some cute guys cannot approach a lady themselves cos they are not confident.Ur ability to make the girl fall for u is what we are saying here not the issue of being handsome or not.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by chrisd(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2006
Remember handsome men have chicks pestering them all the time. That's why they seem to be able to cheat more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Same Script, Different Cast / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.