Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? (15306 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Idekeson(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2006
@flower
A picture will worsen an already bad situation. Demand is seriously backed-up at this time.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2006
I see. So since we have no way of seeing for ourselves you may very well be lying. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Grizzly(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2006
Lawg Gawd bear me witness i never said i was handsome or did i angry I could av been wearing a face mask to hide ma ugliness. but now you'll never know lol
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2006
I was speaking in reference to those who stated that they were fine, Grizzly cheesy
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by kimba(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2006
not handsome men o,

i know a man who is as physically ugly as, i dont know what to add, but this guy commits fornication and adultery like, i really cant explain, the married women and the girls are just all over him.

In fact, if you were to see this ugly man with a lady, you would be wondering what the lady is doing beside such an ugly man, ugly, i mean(hes exactly 5ft tall, protuding eyes, bad dental make-up, different skin colors, doesnt speak good english, not married, working as a security supervisor for a security agency) etc,
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Free(f): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2006
In fact, if you were to see this ugly man with a lady, you would be wondering what the lady is doing beside such an ugly man, ugly, i mean(hes exactly 5ft tall, protuding eyes, bad dental make-up, different skin colors, doesnt speak good english, not married, working as a security supervisor for a security agency) etc,

oooh lawd, i know some ugly ass guys too, who got it going on
i be like what do they see in him, but hay they need loving tooo
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by BarryBoy1: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2006
Im Handsome so i think i know wat u are talking about, we cheat on gurls its true but not all of them do, cuz we have to much gurls and those admiring us also i think ,
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2006
Do you have a picture to prove your handsome-ness or shall we just take your word for it?

I still do not beleive that you cheat because you have a plethora of women throwing themselves at you, I think you cheat because you lack self control and respect for the one you're with.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Idekeson(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2006
@flower
I must have missed your picture. Could you kindly put it up again? That may convince me to let you take a peek into my mask.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2006
I would put up a photo but I'm not the one professing beauty kiss
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Idekeson(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2006
Nice. But I prefer red rose.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by IAH(f): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2006
Most of the players I know are not even all that handsome. They are just ok, not handsome and not ugly. Ummm but they have rich parents sha. wink grin grin
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2006
Idekeson:

Nice. But I prefer red rose.

Next time, I'll put up a red one for you.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by kimba(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2006
@flower
I still do not beleive that you cheat because you have a plethora of women throwing themselves at you, I think you cheat because you lack self control and respect for the one you're with.

thanks, you hit the nail right on the head,
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by chrisd(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2006
Why control yourself when you can have sex with a beautiful woman.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2006
Oh, maybe because of STD's. undecided

Also, if you're so determined to be with whomever whenever the solution is this: Do not become committed to any one person, and those who you are with, let them know in advance what kind of relationship it would be.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2006
chrisd:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by babymine(f): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
It doesn't matter whether he's handsome or not. If its in him to cheat, he will cheat. wink
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by chrisd(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2006
Ok perhaps because of STD. But we always have sex at some point right? Of course right. Right Rhodalyn? cheesy
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by flower(f): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2006
Yes, majority do at some point have sex but hopefully it's with the right person; i.e. spouse.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by cheekee(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2006
handsome or hand all,ugly or ug lee a man is just a man and will always be!!they all cheat even if they are the ugliest in the whole world!!physical apperance does not always implies the inside of a person!!you got a handsome guy hitting on you or what

chrisd:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i beg oo lord to forgive theee!!
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by stormz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
well, i cant answer dat question, my dad is handsome (not bein gay or nutin) he cheated on my mum repeatedly, my mum tells me im more goodlookin dan he is n she hopes i dnt turn out to b like him

im a get me a woman dat has d personality of an angel n b faithful to her, so,
i no datz not d point but i had2 share it
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by curiousNja(f): 3:58am On Mar 15, 2006
What I do know is that when you get cheated on by a not cute boy, it hurts even more. You want to be like, What the f*ck! Now you have grown wings?
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by shsonline(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2006
Well, in a word, YEAHHHHHHH.

But so do good-looking women. I mean, of course it depends on the person, of course, but just think about it, if you can get with more women or men and you dont want to be with the person you are with, most likely you are going to cheat unless you just break it off.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by stormz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
y wuld sum1 wana get in2 a relationship because of looks neway?

sexy or no sexy, we're all men
we're capable ne tin
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by alj(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2006
1)men and woman are as unfaithful as each other to begin with
2)handsome men & beautiful women get more opportunity to be unfaithful
3)it is those that are self conscious of their looks that are more unfaithful as its so rare for them to be chatted up they take the opportunity more readily than the beautiful people

goodlooking people and plain people are just as unfaithful as each other, but perhaps as we can all agree there are more plain/normal people than beautiful so i would imagine that the more average person is in fact more unfaithful going by pure percentages of population.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by slimgene(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2006
Obviously, handsome men do cheat more if he is that INCLINED. When he is RICH, then girls(especially lagos gals) run after him like crazzzzzzzy.
The chances of a handsome guy cheating is relatively higher than an ugly dude with the same inclination.
However, this THEORY does NOT say all HANDSOME guys cheat and the UGLY ones dont.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by eveseh(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2006
they cheat more,becos they thinks they are handsome and
every women wants them
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by curiousNja(f): 6:09am On May 03, 2006
I cant stand men who really think they are handsome when they are really not all that. To the question: Do they cheat more? They have the opportunity to cheat more, but whether they choose to or not is their own choice.
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by cheekee(f): 6:16am On May 03, 2006
true talk gal i like your signature kiss kiss
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by curiousNja(f): 6:49am On May 03, 2006
^^^ grin
Re: Do Handsome Men Cheat More? by blueiyke(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2006
I actually did a research on this in the university (I studied Psychology). The truth is that, because they tend to make friends more easily than their less attractive colleagues, people have this misconception about them, that they cheat on their partners.

It is just a misconception.They are other individual & social factors that predispose a person to cheat in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Some Top Romancelanders That Best Fits As Couples / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.