Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits (23832 Views)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Dareal90s(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Baba got scammed, everything about Tinubu is fake, he even have the guts to scam a 98 years old man calling ordinary prayer session an endorsement. Why the desperation?

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
ganisucks:
Pa Adebanjo in an interview with channels tv has clarified his stance on the choice of Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7fIcTbCrA
grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by haslaw(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry

The Anambra catholic church killings turn out to be IIGBO CHRISTIANS

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by hammerT: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
THE PAMPERS WEARER IS A WELL KNOWN TROUBLE MAKER.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by hammerT: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
PAMPERS

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by blowjohn(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Meanwhile see kanye with pantyhose for face

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/-_mj7C2wisE
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Emytexboy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Kingcalls: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
Train don move and left Pa Adebanjo behind at the station... He is trying to play catch up

Train wey de carry una to whr una no know

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by OPICANTO2223: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Odudupigs and hypocrisy are twins. Trust them at ur own grave. God 4bid!!!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by plaindealer: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Oponu senile agbaya..

Was Pandora visit and endorsement not a political visit? Or you just prefer your own kind of political visit?

Agbaya a ko ti le ta

What an idiot..

5 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Pa Fasonranti has made up his mind. He is supporting Tinubu. If he changes his mind take a video of him denouncing Tinubu. Since we saw the endorsement of video, then if there is an un-endorsement it should be on video too. Otherwise, this is just the ranting of a loser.

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:

https://www.nairaland.com/7411025/yorubas-endorsed-jagaban-stand-pa

But your username is TakeBackNigeria. How can you take back Nigeria by giving Nigeria to APC. Literally the current oppressors in govt.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by maco1: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:
But your username is TakeBackNigeria. How can you take back Nigeria by giving Nigeria to APC. Literally the current oppressors in govt.

I am supporting Tinubu. I am not supporting a party.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am supporting Tinubu. I am not supporting a party.

Taking back your country is revolution. It means taking power from those that misuse it. Your act is far from a revolution.

Even supporting Peter Obi is far from revolution because he’s still part of the political/elite class even though he remains the best choice in there.

You’re going the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

Taking back your country is revolution. It means taking power from those that misuse it. Your act is far from a revolution.

Even supporting Peter Obi is far from revolution because he’s still part of the political/elite class even though he remains the best choice in there.

I am not convinced peter obi is better than Tinubu. Based on their performance as governors, I will be throwing my support for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by casppyjay: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
no body can divide yoruba okoro, every yoruba is behind JAGABAN
diz is how fraud starts … so who doesn’t support tinubu isn’t a Yoruba? Or mind explaining the term used Every Yoruba? I’m a typical Yoruba man and I will never never support him.. he foisted buhari on Nigerians and time after time has bragged about , still bragging about it and in the same breathe whatever is left for him to grasp he’s still insisting on rescuing Nigeria from his party…

It’s preposterous, shameful and ridiculous like the story of the delta man who killed himself and still ran away..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by UrPapa: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjas showing their true colours... Trust them at your own risk. This Adebanjo fit done endorse tinubu secretly
is it illegal to endorse someone?
Ohhhh, since the person isn’t igbo, then it’s morally wrong
Ur lots are d worst set of hypocrites
I guess igbos are showing their true color endorsing atiku too
Today biafra, tomorrow Peter Obi
Double mouthed set of sw*ne

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Tflex01: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

If you take away sweet mouth with social media hype and focus on antecedents in governance and delivery, you will know PO is not the best choice.

But I must give it to his people the way them take package the fraud, they really tried lol...

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Oksman(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2022
fredoooooo:
Afenifere and Yoruba are BATIFIED
Baba Adebanjo is Afenifeohaneze and obi
He pain dat Baba
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So it's no longer Afenifebi?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Invest4growth: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Did you warn yourself too of any political visit too Sir? Stop tensioning the polity Sir. Afenifere does not speak for the yorubas. As a Yoruba man, I have lost interest in Afenifere for long. So don't use.common visit to seek relevance. Anybody can lay hands on anybody's head. It is meaningless. Making yourselves irrelevant in the past thus makes all your statements, actions and body lanfuages irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Medalb: 1:12am On Nov 01, 2022
This man,who know you?
I don't even know you,who are you to tell me who to vote for,you want to be settled,some people make money from vawlence and opposite,tinubu was with great leader of Yoruba to visit PA Fasoranti great people likes otunba Gbenga Daniel etc,Respect yourself
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Benchilwell: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2022
maco1:

rubbish,,u are comparing Nigeria and uk,his uk having religion crisis,are they attacking churches or mosque NO,
Muslim in Nigeria can't accept Christian Christian tickets at national level but u aspect Christian to vote for Muslim Muslim tickets.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by diplomat058(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
IF U ARE A NIGERIAN AND U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING....

But you planning to vote a failed governor whose only achievement is investing state money in brewery business should have your brain examined. Something is definitely wrong lol

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:
If you take away sweet mouth with social media hype and focus on antecedents in governance and delivery, you will know PO is not the best choice.

But I must give it to his people the way them take package the fraud, they really tried lol...

I have a long list of the things that are mistaken as Tinubu’s antecedents but I’ll not even bother.

I have just one question to ask you, Tinubu’s corruption allegations doesn’t scare you?

Someone was telling me the other day that he knows Tinubu is very corrupt but he builds strong institutions. It was so funny to me because there are thousands of books that dissect how corruption eats into and weakens institutions.

This doesn’t bother you looking at Nigeria and the effect corruption is having on our oil, education system and so on?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 2:05am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am not convinced peter obi is better than Tinubu. Based on their performance as governors, I will be throwing my support for Tinubu.

I have just one question to ask you, Tinubu’s corruption allegations doesn’t scare you?

Someone was telling me the other day that he knows Tinubu is very corrupt but he builds strong institutions. It was so funny to me because there are thousands of books that dissect how corruption eats into and weakens institutions.

This doesn’t bother you looking at Nigeria and the effect corruption is having on our oil, education system and so on?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

It bothers me same as peter obi's corruption bothers me.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by plaindealer: 3:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

And if den ask you to list the so-called acts of corruption committed by Tinubu, you go begin dodge and stammer.

Sit at home 1 gallon of kerosene people with nothing to show for their taxes and allocations in their village ..

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
IF U ARE A NIGERIAN AND U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING....

Your father and his fathers before him are not normal human beings. The sound of wailings and gnashing of teeth will never cease in your family house and in your home too, Amen.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 3:23am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

It bothers me same as peter obi's corruption bothers me.

Lol I thought you belonged to the ones that don’t know the truth, the ones that need guidance.
You obviously know the truth but have chosen to stand with the other side of it. I wonder what’s in it for you…

All I can tell you is it’s okay. I understand that you do what you do out of survival but you don’t have to rush anymore. It’s okay to trust that Nigeria is enough to feed all of us if we block the holes. We just need to be patient.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

Lol I thought you belonged to the ones that don’t know the truth, the ones that need guidance.
You obviously know the truth but have chosen to stand with the other side of it. I wonder what’s in it for you…

All I can tell you is it’s okay. I understand that you do what you do out of survival but you don’t have to rush anymore. It’s okay to trust that Nigeria is enough to feed all of us if we block the holes. We just need to be patient.

You are not making sense. You seem to be suggesting that peter obi is not corrupt which is a big lie. He is as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu. In Nigeria politics you have to select from corrupt options. I will rather support a corrupt but competent Tinubu than a corrupt and incompetent peter obi. Get it? If you don't get it, forget about it! Good night!

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ebenezary(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2022
withdraw from your Permanently limited PayPal account

Sell your Paypal funds too us for instant payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Photo Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido When He Was A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.