Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits (23826 Views)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Charleys: 3:38am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You are not making sense. You seem to be suggesting that peter obi is not corrupt which is a big lie. He is as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu. In Nigeria politics you have to select from corrupt options. I will rather support a corrupt but competent Tinubu than a corrupt and incompetent peter obi. Get it? If you don't get it, forget about it! Good night!

Because peter obi isn't corrupt, hiding your money in a tax heaven isn't corruption, the rich always make laws to avoid paying taxes. Its all legal. You won't know these things because you aren't rich... I'm not saying I'm dead rich either.
If I tell you to explain how peter obi is corrupt you won't be able... All you'll say is Pandora papers.
You don't even know what its all about.

Go to Google and type in amazon taxes scroll down and read for yourself, and ask yourself why do these big guys don't pay taxes. Amazon is just an example.
Trump also had this issues too of not paying taxes. Using state laws to their advantage.

There's also a book about it called

Pandora Papers: The Legal Way To Avoid Taxes, Secrets They Don't Want You To Know by Lawrence Davis

https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/Pandora_Papers.html?id=Cpe1zgEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

Tflex01
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2022
plaindealer:

And if den ask you to list the so-called acts of corruption committed by Tinubu, you go begin dodge and stammer.

Sit at home 1 gallon of kerosene people with nothing to show for their taxes and allocations in their village ..

Ok first of all, why are there so much Tinubu supporters online at midnight? grin

(1) On February 18, 2009, SaharaReporters obtained original copies of a judgment in the case of United States versus Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in which Tinubu was charged (along with other defendants) in a case of massive drug trafficking and money laundering.
This judgment directly relates to (and further documents) the SaharaReporters report of September 16, 2008 – How US Federal Agents successfully Linked Tinubu to Drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago.
The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, stated that “Beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, with others operated an organisation which distributed white heroin, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
“This distribution operation was conducted on a large scale and the proceeds of the operation substantial.”
The judgment was that the court ordered: “that the funds in the amount of $460,000 in account in the name of Bola Tinubu represents proceeds of narcotics or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeited to the United States.”

(2) A bigger scandal was uncovered in 2018 when Alpa Beta, a consultancy owned by Bola Tinubu, was caught at the centre of a N100 billion fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering petition written by Mr. Dapo Apara, its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
According to Apara’s petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Alpha Beta “has become an avenue for official corruption of government officials, a conduit pipe for massive money-laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices.”
In the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Adegboyega ESG, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called Alpha Beta Consulting.”
Alpha Beta first became known when it was appointed as a consultant to the Lagos State Government, arguably its first client, under the tenure of Babatunde Fowler as the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Chairman of the Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue from 2005 to 2014.
The company got the appointment when Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State. The speculation, which has yet to dissipate since then, is that Tinubu completely owns or is a major shareholder in the company.
In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of the internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.
Apara had claimed in the documents that Tinubu, suspiciously diverted N22,360,000,000 and $4,396,063 from the firm’s account to that of Vintage Press Ltd, publisher of The Nation Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Tflex01: 3:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

I have a long list of the things that are mistaken as Tinubu’s antecedents but I’ll not even bother.

I have just one question to ask you, Tinubu’s corruption allegations doesn’t scare you?

Someone was telling me the other day that he knows Tinubu is very corrupt but he builds strong institutions. It was so funny to me because there are thousands of books that dissect how corruption eats into and weakens institutions.

This doesn’t bother you looking at Nigeria and the effect corruption is having on our oil, education system and so on?
Lol and no corruption allegations against Obi? lmao...
There were massive looting during Jonathan regime yet economy was better, compare to a "frugal and incorruptible" Buhari.

That is all I have to say in this case.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Charleys: 3:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:

There were massive looting during Jonathan regime yet economy was better, compare to a "frugal and incorruptible" Buhari.

You couldn't show us the corruption against obi. You could not
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by moshino(m): 3:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
Train don move and left Pa Adebanjo behind at the station... He is trying to play catch up

Is GEJ the president of your country, or is it PMB? Fasoranti is the Former Afenifere leader, and Pa Adebanjo is the current Afenifere leader, do the math. The Chicago heroine dealer is playing the only game he knows, cash and carry. But affliction shall not arise a second time, God Forbid!

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 3:58am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You are not making sense. You seem to be suggesting that peter obi is not corrupt which is a big lie. He is as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu. In Nigeria politics you have to select from corrupt options. I will rather support a corrupt but competent Tinubu than a corrupt and incompetent peter obi. Get it? If you don't get it, forget about it! Good night!

Honestly, we’re both not making sense. What are we doing fighting for people that don’t share the same struggle as us?
Shouldn’t we the proletariat be organizing? Pick a day to gather ourselves . Select our own leader from within who shares the same views as us.
Fuuccckkk Obi Fuckkkk Atiku Fuckkkkk Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 4:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:

My brother you’re right. We’re all silly. We the masses. There’s a 4th option. TO ORGANIZE OURSELVES and PICK OUR OWN LEADER TO VOTE FOR.
We can’t keep letting the political/elite class pick leaders for us. They don’t have our best interests at heart. I can’t even fully get behind Obi because he’s not even talking about restructuring and destroying that bullshit constitution.

And I know we already have the time to organize because I see all the million man marches for Tinubu and Obi.

FUCKKKK OBI FUCCKKK TINUBU FUCCCKKK ATIKU.

Let’s organize.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Tflex01: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

My brother you’re right. We’re all silly. We the masses. There’s a 4th option. TO ORGANIZE OURSELVES and PICK OUR OWN LEADER TO VOTE FOR.
We can’t keep letting the political/elite class pick leaders for us. They don’t have our best interests at heart. I can’t even fully get behind Obi because he’s not even talking about restructuring and destroying that bullshit constitution.

And I know we already have the time to organize because I see all the million man marches for Tinubu and Obi.

FUCKKKK OBI FUCCKKK TINUBU FUCCCKKK ATIKU.

Let’s organize.

Lol well said.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by surgical: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Dododawa01:

You be mumu but we dnt allow religious to divide us in Yoruba land. I'm a Yoruba xtian but I will vote Tinubu. Those using religious on naija politics are doing so for their selfish interest. Nobody beg u to vote Tinubu and vote candidates of your choice cos next year election, your vote will count
your Tinubu is the first to play the religious card saying a northern Muslim on his ticket makes his ticket more acceptable and in position to win an election, with that he has stated clearly on religion is higher and better and more important than the other, you are the one that is forcing yourself to belong and be used Tinubu no send your religion he believes your religion is irrelevant, if he wins he is not likely to acknowledge people like you ,he will believe he won because of the population of his religious brother, and you won't have bargaining power because your religion was not recognised as been able to contribute to any victory and I think the man is right by the attitude of the supposed Christians
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by jamace(m): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Pa Fasonranti has made up his mind. He is supporting Tinubu. If he changes his mind take a video of him denouncing Tinubu. Since we saw the endorsement of video, then if there is an un-endorsement it should be on video too. Otherwise, this is just the ranting of a loser.

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:

https://www.nairaland.com/7411025/yorubas-endorsed-jagaban-stand-pa
Pa Reuben Fasoranti is not the leader of Afenifere. So, he cannot speak on behalf of Afenifere. He can only do PERSONAL endorsement.

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by jamace(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Warned who?
This old irrelevant hag needs to get lost.
The real authentic and recognized Afenifere have spoken.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Pa Reuben Fasoranti is not the leader of Afenifere.
Why is Tinubu not asking him, "where are the cows?"

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Behind him like white on rice..
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and we are going to make sure of that.

WHEN REASONABLE PEOPLE DEY TALK, NONENTITIES GO STILL WAN TALK.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Behind him like white on rice..
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and we are going to make sure of that.

WHEN REASONABLE PEOPLE DEY TALK, NONENTITIES GO STILL WAN TALK. YOU ARE A NONENTITY. YOU HAVE NO SINGLE SAY IN 2023 ELECTIONS. YOU BE PAPER. YOU NO GET WEIGHT.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Fujiyama: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:
Someone was telling me the other day that he knows Tinubu is very corrupt but he builds strong institutions. It was so funny to me because there are thousands of books that dissect how corruption eats into and weakens institutions.

^^^
undecided

That fellow who made that comment to you doesn't even know how to deceive himself. The same person will (without a hint of irony) probably quote scripture to you about how a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. Yet in his fevered mind, a corrupt man will build strong institutions.

Their nonsense will be called out - one time, every time.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by kizyalex10(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Pa Fasonranti has made up his mind. He is supporting Tinubu. If he changes his mind take a video of him denouncing Tinubu. Since we saw the endorsement of video, then if there is an un-endorsement it should be on video too. Otherwise, this is just the ranting of a loser.

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:take bck nigeria by who and from who,confused omoale,imagine a young vibrant youth campaigning for a grandpa who cannot compile a sentence to be taking ur decision for next 8 years if you re not cursed then I wonder if u will count urself among the living

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Jack500: 5:39am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry

I am a Christian and also a Yoruba, I will vote Tinubu.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Alsenora: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2022
You don't need to abuse baba. Himself and BAT have personal issues that predates this election season. It's their cup of tea. However he has the right to support whomever he wishes . Supports from either elders isn't authomatic victory for any of the cadidates.
plaindealer:
Oponu senile agbaya..

Was Pandora visit and endorsement not a political visit? Or you just prefer your own kind of political visit?

Agbaya a ko ti le ta

What an idiot..
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Your father and his fathers before him are not normal human beings. The sound of wailings and gnashing of teeth will never cease in your family house and in your home too, Amen.

Back to sender in Jesus name....
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by gaskiyamagana: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry
Continue to wail TILL THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS .

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by kizyalex10(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:
Pa Adebanjo in an interview with channels tv has clarified his stance on the choice of Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7fIcTbCrA
pa adebanjo gave reasons for supporting Peter obi and every well meaning Nigeria will surely see that as a best reason and a man who has the interest of a United Nigeria at heart.with that said!!
I wonder how young vibrant people will be here endorsing and old senile cargo who cannot make five complete sentence without talking out of point to take decisions for them in the next 8 years,do you think tinubu can runaround and deliver .tinubu avoiding national gathering like a leper except for apc gathering where they cheer and hail him for spewing rubbish,where they watch him stagger like someone who took weed,with his pampers.he sends representatives to represent him at any national outing,make una continue to package national disaster and to make the whole thing painful,all these people know that tinubu is not medically fit and physically fit,they know he is too old to handle the rigors of presidency ,yet they re packaging him and making him avoid national outing except the one the party is hosting,after this 8 years of terrible rule by an old man,we re still falling bck to the same old man Kai….God help us
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Lindseyrd: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Bobloco:
The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist

A jester roaming around seeking cheap, cash and carry endorsements

He was never in the race to become president of Nigeria. He only had a life long ambition
If you say Tinubu is a drug lord,then that means Tinubu is an Igbo man,because Igbos are known for drug dealings.So vote for Tinubu an Igbo man!Thats my opinion and analysis.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Bobloco: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Lindseyrd:

If you say Tinubu is a drug lord,then that means Tinubu is an Igbo man,because Igbos are known for drug dealings.So vote for Tinubu an Igbo man!Thats my opinion and analysis.

What do you mean by the bolded when evidence abound that Tinubu forfeited over $400,000 of drug proceeds to the US government. Are you trying to claim that you are not aware, if yes kindly use Google.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ZombieSlayer1: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Warned who?
This old irrelevant hag needs to get lost.
The real authentic and recognized Afenifere have spoken.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You called the leader of afenifere a hag because he didn't endorse your candidate, abi?
I thought you Yorubas said you have respect for elders
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ZombieSlayer1: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Lindseyrd:

yorubas are known for skull mining so we won't vote for Tinubu because he'll open skull mining factories in every state
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by PeterObi4LP: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Pa Adebanjo is Igbo and Ipob
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:

Fermented agbado side effects
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Henryfortune(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Just want to add a reminder here... You can do the thinking ���

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Henryfortune(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You called the leader of afenifere a hag because he didn't endorse your candidate, abi?
I thought you Yorubas said you have respect for elders

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2022
tiswell:
Pa Adebanjo is the true leader of afenifere

I don't know why everything about emilokan is fraudulent sad

... chosen by you. Ask Pa Adebanjo the votes he gave Atiku in his polling booth at the last election when he endorsed Atiku. Adebanjo is of no electoral value in Yoruba land.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by ArcChu: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2022
They said
OBJ
Goodluck
CAN
AREWA
OSIBANJO
Endorsed them, they came out to deny it
Now this!!

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Cryofigbos: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

That was why we said yoruba lokan.......the menace of unknown gun men and ipigs that r killing ur ppl like fowl we won't let it be our faith in SW
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2022
This loser should rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.