Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits (23833 Views)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

The Anambra catholic church killings turn out to be IIGBO CHRISTIANS

You know them atleast, that's first step to getting justice.

Who are the killers of ondo Church people?? Yoruba Christians??
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Dododawa01:

You be mumu but we dnt allow religious to divide us in Yoruba land. I'm a Yoruba xtian but I will vote Tinubu. Those using religious on naija politics are doing so for their selfish interest. Nobody beg u to vote Tinubu and vote candidates of your choice cos next year election, your vote will count

Be proud of your Islamic religion you ingrate undecided
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by fatima7onochie: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Just heard Davido's son is dead, how true is that?Just heard Davido's son is dead, how true is that?...
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
no body can divide yoruba okoro, every yoruba is behind JAGABAN

So Afanifere, Mr. Macaroni, falz, adelekes and millions of others are not yoruba??

You enemies of sane Nigerians must be disgraced next year.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by OgbeniOja1: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Ask e dey pepper them e dey sweet us

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by temitope27(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

So Afanifere, Mr. Macaroni, falz, adelekes and millions of others are not yoruba??

You enemies of sane Nigerians must be disgraced next year.
90% of Yoruba are with JAGABAN,those one's are just 10%, and we not hating on them cos that's their choice

Omo oduduwa, we are one
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Back to sender in Jesus name....

It's yours for keeps. No one is having a share in it with you. It has now become your inheritance, your heirloom forever. No one owns the curse now but you, and you'll pass it to your children down the generations, IJN.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Nijablast: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Pa Adebanjo ti scam Pithoebi grin grin
His attitude is that of scam and clean mouth grin grin grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by shegra58: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:
Pa Adebanjo in an interview with channels tv has clarified his stance on the choice of Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7fIcTbCrA
and nobody warn you to be wary of political visit? You're just bitter about Tinubu that's all
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Kaysalas(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Dododawa01:

You be mumu but we dnt allow religious to divide us in Yoruba land. I'm a Yoruba xtian but I will vote Tinubu. Those using religious on naija politics are doing so for their selfish interest. Nobody beg u to vote Tinubu and vote candidates of your choice cos next year election, your vote will count
Bros, loud am, make him hear. I am tired of repeating this simple basic fact to dem. I am a Yoruba before I became a Christian. I allow common sense guide me. Tinubu is the only "common sense" candidate I see and will therefore vote for. Olorun a fun wa se! Amin!!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by JAMO84: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:

Baba Adebanjo is what a perfect Nigeria should be and look like...

I will not vote for tinubu .. swears ..

Nobody should come to my mention to normalize a crook to me
Who your 5% vote help
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Funflipper: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:

Baba Adebanjo is what a perfect Nigeria should be and look like...

I will not vote for tinubu .. swears ..

Nobody should come to my mention to normalize a crook to me

Oh yeah, filled with hate, jealousy, bitterness and envy. That is your ideal perfect Nigerian. Congratulations!!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
90% of Yoruba are with JAGABAN,those one's are just 10%, and we not hating on them cos that's their choice

Omo oduduwa, we are one

You're failed liar.

Did you not mention that "all Yorubas" are with tinubu??

Now is 90 against 10...hahaha grin grin...keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by plaindealer: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

Ok first of all, why are there so much Tinubu supporters online at midnight? grin

(1) On February 18, 2009, SaharaReporters obtained original copies of a judgment in the case of United States versus Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in which Tinubu was charged (along with other defendants) in a case of massive drug trafficking and money laundering.
This judgment directly relates to (and further documents) the SaharaReporters report of September 16, 2008 – How US Federal Agents successfully Linked Tinubu to Drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago.
The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, stated that “Beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, with others operated an organisation which distributed white heroin, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
“This distribution operation was conducted on a large scale and the proceeds of the operation substantial.”
The judgment was that the court ordered: “that the funds in the amount of $460,000 in account in the name of Bola Tinubu represents proceeds of narcotics or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeited to the United States.”

(2) A bigger scandal was uncovered in 2018 when Alpa Beta, a consultancy owned by Bola Tinubu, was caught at the centre of a N100 billion fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering petition written by Mr. Dapo Apara, its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
According to Apara’s petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Alpha Beta “has become an avenue for official corruption of government officials, a conduit pipe for massive money-laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices.”
In the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Adegboyega ESG, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called Alpha Beta Consulting.”
Alpha Beta first became known when it was appointed as a consultant to the Lagos State Government, arguably its first client, under the tenure of Babatunde Fowler as the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Chairman of the Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue from 2005 to 2014.
The company got the appointment when Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State. The speculation, which has yet to dissipate since then, is that Tinubu completely owns or is a major shareholder in the company.
In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of the internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.
Apara had claimed in the documents that Tinubu, suspiciously diverted N22,360,000,000 and $4,396,063 from the firm’s account to that of Vintage Press Ltd, publisher of The Nation Newspaper.

I was expecting something sane and intelligent, but as usual, it's the same meaningless, pointless, and meaningless garbage.

I don't even know why I bother with you and your kind sef, no sense, just ipob rubbish always.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by temitope27(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

You're failed liar.

Did you not mention that "all Yorubas" are with tinubu??

Now is 90 against 10...hahaha grin grin...keep deceiving yourself.

please cry more

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Ybaby: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2022
ObiOkpor:
Tinubu won't still win

ase!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by braveheart008(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry
Speak for yourself
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Gbemini(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2022
fredoooooo:
Afenifere and Yoruba are BATIFIED
Baba Adebanjo is Afenifeohaneze and obi
He pain dat Baba
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that man no like tinubu... Na omo ale
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Cryofigbos:

That was why we said yoruba lokan.......the menace of unknown gun men and ipigs that r killing ur ppl like fowl we won't let it be our faith in SW

Lol, keep deceiving yourself while your region keep decaying.

Your highways are the most terrorised, your kinsmen at ibarapa are currently in Benin Republic idp.

Your people were massacred at your backyard in a church, even fulani people brought army and flogged your people for refusing to stay.

Even wole soyinka farm and house was invaded, your people no longer cultivate in their farmland for the fear of herdsmen.

Until your overrated region is overrun by terrorism, keep blaming the east.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Slurity(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Who is Pa Adebanjo in Afenifere? You said you warned someone that is the true learner and by far your elder in age and experience, Pa Fasoranti is the true leader of Afenifere that all southwest governors recognize and respect, even opposition governor Makinde in PDP was present when it's time to visit Pa Fasoranti. Records have it that Pa Adebanjo will always go in opposite direction of where the real Afenifere is going and alwa9make the candidates lose.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Turboking(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Ideally,if truly Pa adebanjo endorsement,was a conglomerate/collective decision by the afenifere and the entire Yoruba race,he need not worry about Pa fashoranti's endorsement but no pa adebanjo endorsement of obituary was personal vendetta on Tinubu's ambition.. we are a sophisticated and well informed race,we can't be deceived..obi by now should know jungle don dey mature grin grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by plaindealer: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
grin

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by fredoooooo: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Oksman:

So it's no longer Afenifebi?
All join , Afeni fe anything agaisnt Yoruba
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by haslaw(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

You know them atleast, that's first step to getting justice.

Who are the killers of ondo Church people?? Yoruba Christians??

Look inwards and you will most likely find your killers among yourselves.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
plaindealer:

I was expecting something sane and intelligent, but as usual, it's the same meaningless, pointless, and meaningless garbage.

I don't even know why I bother with you and your kind sef, no sense, just ipob rubbish always.

My brother, I had a revelation. What are we doing fighting for people that don’t share the same struggle as us? They’ve pitched us against ourselves when we should be united.
There’s a 4th option, and it is for us the masses to organize and select our own leader from within who shares our struggles.

Fuckkk Obi Fuccckk Tinubu Fuckkkk Atiku. Let us organize.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BABANGBALI: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Support Tinubu at your own risk
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by plaindealer: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

My brother, I had a revelation. What are we doing fighting for people that don’t share the same struggle as us? They’ve pitched us against ourselves when we should be united.
There’s a 4th option, and it is for us the masses to organize and select our own leader from within who shares our struggles.

Fuckkk Obi Fuccckk Tinubu Fuckkkk Atiku. Let us organize.

Dude, there's something in the Nigerian constitution called freedom of association and choice, your rants have zero bearing on the constitutional rights and freedom of other Nigerians.

Tinubu is my choice and my incoming President, that;s my choice and constitutional rights.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

Look inwards and you will most likely find your killers among yourselves.

You comment like a coward.

Who killed ondo Church worshipers??
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by haslaw(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

You comment like a coward.

Who killed ondo Church worshipers??

YHU are 2steewpeed to realise that Your Enemy is within you People

Go and read Anambra Catholic church killings
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by nogragra: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjas showing their true colours... Trust them at your own risk. This Adebanjo fit done endorse tinubu secretly

What crap is this one saying? when has any igbo supported any yoruba initiative which will benefit any body. How many worthless igbos voted for Awolowo in 1979 and 1983 and Abiola in 1993. Why are you people such a problem weeds all over the world? You will all be shown the door out of Yoruba land very soon. If you like refuse to leave like a farmer does you will be weeding out appropriately.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BossGerald: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

YHU are 2steewpeed to realise that Your Enemy is within you People

Go and read Anambra Catholic church killings

Stop dodging the question cooooward.

Ozuburu church killers were arrested and prosecuted we all know the story...same thing cannot be said about all the killings that has happened in your overrated region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido When He Was A Child / Lagos Ibadan Railway - An Attempt To Rewrite History / Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.