Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits (23834 Views)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by haslaw(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Stop dodging the question cooooward.

Ozuburu church killers were arrested and prosecuted we all know the story...same thing cannot be said about all the killings that has happened in your overrated region.

BASKARD f00leesh G0AT

What does that tell YHUR DUMB BRAIN
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Cryofigbos: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself while your region keep decaying.

Your highways are the most terrorised, your kinsmen at ibarapa are currently in Benin Republic idp.

Your people were massacred at your backyard in a church, even fulani people brought army and flogged your people for refusing to stay.

Even wole soyinka farm and house was invaded, your people no longer cultivate in their farmland for the fear of herdsmen.

Until your overrated region is overrun by terrorism, keep blaming the east.

U have problem......and yorubas r not responsible for it grin grin grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Babysho(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, there's something in the Nigerian constitution called freedom of association and choice, your rants have zero bearing on the constitutional rights and freedom of other Nigerians.

Tinubu is my choice and my incoming President, that;s my choice and constitutional rights.

You’re the slave that chose to backstab your fellow slaves who chose freedom from the plantation.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by RealTrump: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry

Jeez, there is no such thing as Yoruba Christians or Muslim. Maybe this exist in South East or North.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BOOOMNAIJA: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

It's yours for keeps. No one is having a share in it with you. It has now become your inheritance, your heirloom forever. No one owns the curse now but you, and you'll pass it to your children down the generations, IJN.

And yet again, back to U and ur never-do-well, God-forsaken generation here and the life thereafter ijn.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Shemadex(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba Muslim miscreants have divided the yorubas...they can sell their own for their selfish evil agenda.

Yoruba Christians must never allow the devilish Muslim Muslim ticket see the light of the day.

Remember the ondo church massacre...no perpetrator has been brought to book. Don't allow the same people who sold you buhari government to deceive you, never again angry
ode already seen the ligth Igbo miscreant
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

And yet again, back to U and ur never-do-well, God-forsaken generation here and the life thereafter ijn.

It's become yours although you may not yet know it! With your own mouth you invited this onto your own head. The curse shall come into physical manifestation soon and you'll have yourself to blame. You run your mouth against something you no nothing about and none shall pity you when you face the consequences. It's sealed and no man born of a woman can avert it! Next time, if you survive this, you'll learn circumspection. Big mouth.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

It's become yours although you may not yet know it! With your own mouth you invited this onto your own head. The curse shall come into physical manifestation soon and you'll have yourself to blame. You run your mouth against something you no nothing about and none shall pity you when you face the consequences. It's sealed and no man born of a woman can avert it! Next time, if you survive this, you'll learn circumspection. Big mouth.

Will u shut up, u God-forsaken idiot cheesy
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by jimcaddy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pa AYO Adebanjo.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Babysho:

Honestly, we’re both not making sense. What are we doing fighting for people that don’t share the same struggle as us?
Shouldn’t we the proletariat be organizing? Pick a day to gather ourselves . Select our own leader from within who shares the same views as us.
Fuuccckkk Obi Fuckkkk Atiku Fuckkkkk Tinubu

Until the masses are matured enough to do that, I will pick the least of the evils. The rest of you can choose an incompetent thief to run the biggest African economy.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Charleys:

Because peter obi isn't corrupt, hiding your money in a tax heaven isn't corruption, the rich always make laws to avoid paying taxes. Its all legal. You won't know these things because you aren't rich... I'm not saying I'm dead rich either.
If I tell you to explain how peter obi is corrupt you won't be able... All you'll say is Pandora papers.
You don't even know what its all about.

Go to Google and type in amazon taxes scroll down and read for yourself, and ask yourself why do these big guys don't pay taxes. Amazon is just an example.
Trump also had this issues too of not paying taxes. Using state laws to their advantage.

There's also a book about it called

Pandora Papers: The Legal Way To Avoid Taxes, Secrets They Don't Want You To Know by Lawrence Davis

https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/Pandora_Papers.html?id=Cpe1zgEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

Tflex01

Story story. The reason why Obi is not in jail is because his corruption is legal. Same with Atiku. Same with Tinubu. Their corruption is legal too. That is why none of them will see jail. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits by Ijb11: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him / State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.