Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96752 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Light78:
Something tells me this news is fake.

They just wanna know their enemies.
We wish that is truly fake news!
Unfortunately, it is not!! cry

Which reasonable parents wanna know their enemies this way, come on!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by PotatoSalad(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
I don't think I can have swimming pool in my house cos of kids, pools are for people who know how to swim, maybe na because Davido teach am swimming few days, na the kid wan com try too.

Mind you op that's not Davido first son
Rip IFEANYI

Adults drown quicker sef.
One must endeavour to swim with safety equipment if they can't swim comfortably yet
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by netmillionaires(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
It is well. I can't say much for now. I dey vex seriously.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by drlateef: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

With all the money and clout, they couldn’t teach the child how to swim. We see children less than 2 years old swimming comfortably in water.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by StUriah(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
The deal is done.

The sacrifice is made.

The uninitiated can only be ignorant of the grand order.

Ire de Alaashe; ire ti awon Ogberi o mo!

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BestMan001: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
femijay8271:
To be sincere, this Davido of a guy get serious spiritual issues.

Why b say na every year, people close to ham dey die?

He knows BETTER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Cesearleo: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this? Her only hope in Adeleke family

More importantly, we pray our children bury us, not we burying our kids.

Sad day today.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Galadimabawa: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
we all have our painful day being you rich or poor, money fane can't stop it.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by tishbite42: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
obembet:

Why can't you just type RIP and save your self from this foolishness.

Don't you have human feeling at all?
What's wrong with what he said?!
Are you really OK?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by crackhouse(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Innocent boy just died because of parent's carelessness
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I no go talk wetin dey my mind, before una go use me do sugar meat. All I know is that "ayo ki npa enia." Anyone that knows the meaning should help me to translate it into English.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by jubianose(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)

You are wise person.
This is exactly my thought.
The sacrifice..
This is deep.

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by CheapHomes1: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

Which one is "our different parties"?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by inforesource: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
I will need to investigate Davido. RIP to the young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Confirm4real(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai after Davido taught him how to swim some days back, he wanted to practice what he learnt...

RIP IFEANYI!!!

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
This is heart wrenching. May God comfort the parents and all the family and friends.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by luluosas(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
I totally agreed with you.
My condolences to the bereaved family

zeusdgrt:
Eya,too much publicity is something people should work on.Quite sad event
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Mom007(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
These people made us love this boy... They rubbed his every milestone on our faces and we were always happy to see and hear of him now they have taken him from us due to their negligence or whatever...
Follow these people and their doings at your own peril.
Too bad for the departed young one. He never had a chance. cry

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Romanoff(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Don't just have a pool with toddlers around.

They are naturally curious and will always want to be in the pool, them like water die.

This death could have been avoided.

Me that has been shouting "swimming pool on the house" before I got married, now that I have my own child, I see why it's a bad idea.

You leave them for 5 mins and all your cream is all over the floor.

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by VeryWickedMan: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido and rituals

16 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by goodman5(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Na both parents cause em, y every time Dem dey carry the boy go swimming pool
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by olisaEze(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
We live & we die, but it’s always unfortunate when it’s the young that leave the old behind. After D’Banj I never expected to hear this sort of thing again. My condolences to Chioma and David Adeleke, where were the both of you?? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Emperorx: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
can you prove what you just wrote if asked to prove it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by shantti(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

What type of accusation is this

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Starhearts: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

U need mental therapy
Fool too full diz forum sha
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Emperorx: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
can you prove what you just wrote if asked to prove it
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by sonnie10: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Was Sophia in that house? E get why.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
So they finally killed him. Afonja people and wickedness.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by xynerise: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
This is painful cry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by CheapHomes1: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

Where were they when small pikin de enter swimming pool alone?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TinubuPikin: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Ok, who's next? Israel DMW, too strong being an Edo boy, so OBO no fit chop him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.