Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96751 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

Some of you are not well on this forum

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
LordReed:

There is such a thing as pool cover or just find a way to prevent the children from having unsupervised access to the pool. That is the lesson Dbanj's son's death should have taught them at the very least.

But how do these people with entourages have nobody to watch their kids? Are they all doped including the parents?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Judolisco(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
exactly bunch of grown up babies....
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Khallicopyro: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ademola47:
Same thing happened to Dbanj few years ago...so sad.
Question is; is this just a mere coincidence?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bizzibodi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Davido can afford a lifeguard na?so nobody on the pool area except Infanyi?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by mediclife1987(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

Walahi I was still thinking it was a stunt to chase clout, cos this was exactly the way D'banjs 1st son died.

Never knew twas true sha!

Godammit!!!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by merits(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...

As he's famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm.

Chioma was dislodged from the boy and replaced to give in for the sacrifice through water as you can't slice a knife on a boys throat and not get imprisoned and defamed.

This sacrifce of a kind happens through hypnotic occultic means either through blood or hair strands. The victim becomes unaware of the surrounding, thus luring the flesh and blood to final abyss because they can't hold the soul which belongs only to the creator.

Davido Aka David Adeleke hands are stained with his own blood.
God saw the evil Abraham was about to commit because even God won't forgive himself
David Adeleke will run Mad like Caine before the Next 3years of his existence on Universe.

Dbanj son's craws as toddler which this occurance is nothing to compare this Boy called "Ifeanyichukwu David Adeleke Jnr"
Archived information....

The world is Mysterious and if you ever feel numbness under your feet is not that your health is deteriorating, it's the cry of innocent blood crying for justice.

Abeg shut up!!!!! Who you scared with your mumu cursed?gullible being that's why pastors are decieving someone like you with safety handkerchief.

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dis life sef...nawa oh sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Rocktation(f): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
yamunla:
Eternal rest grant unto him,O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by LordReed(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

But how do these people with entourages have nobody to watch their kids? Are they all doped including the parents?

They had people but I am guessing its negligence born of indolence. I mean they have every means to have prevented this but all of them dropped the ball. The parents dropped the ball by not having the pool secured and the child minders dropped the ball by not being attentive. Unfortunately, the child minders they will become the scapegoats.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nyerediva: 12:56am On Nov 02, 2022
RIP to a lovely and vibrant boy..
May God console chioma and davido...
I do much loved that boy
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bukolaademi001(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2022
femijay8271:
To be sincere, this Davido of a guy get serious spiritual issues.

Why b say na every year, people close to ham dey die?
Some of you are so foolish ans dumb! Just say RIP and pass. How hard is it for you?? Nawa ooo, slowpokes
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by femijay8271(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Some of you are so foolish ans dumb! Just say RIP and pass. How hard is it for you?? Nawa ooo, slowpokes
FIRST OF ALL, AM NOT WHAT U CALL ME AND I WILL NEVER BE IN JESUS NAME BUT!,
Hmmmm....ok lets do it like dis... BUKOLA ADEMI, you are foolish and dumb!!! I hope that aint hard for u to know Nawa ooo, babanla awon SLOWPOKES
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bukolaademi001(f): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2022
femijay8271:

FIRST OF ALL, AM NOT WHAT U CALL ME AND I WILL NEVER BE IN JESUS NAME BUT!,
Hmmmm....ok lets do it like dis... BUKOLA ADEMI, you are foolish and dumb!!! I hope that aint hard for u to know Nawa ooo, babanla awon SLOWPOKES
Stfu please
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by femijay8271(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Stfu please

It will be best for you, only if you do that.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MartinsD12(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
irunoko:
if na oyinbo land them for don arrest everybody wey dey house that day starting with the parents of the kid
Exactly but this is not oyibo land so the chef and nanny which be charged soon for negligence coz they are the last two people under the care of the child before davido and chioma left the house
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
MartinsD12:

Exactly but this is not oyibo land so the chef and nanny which be charged soon for negligence coz they are the last two people under the care of the child before davido and chioma left the house
nanny don buy market for Davido, Adeleke family and davido fans right now.lol.

I'm sure she's the most hated entity in Nigeria now.if the girl mistakenly pass any street for lagos and then recognise am,E don be for am grin

Make she dey pray because them no dey win rich man for case as far as nigeria is concerned talkless of a rich and famous guy with influence and networks.more like you vs 40 percent of Nigeria's youth grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by youngWilly: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rumour has it that the baby is still alive

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MartinsD12(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
irunoko:
nanny don buy market for Davido, Adeleke family and davido fans right now.lol.

I'm sure she's the most hated entity in Nigeria now.if the girl mistakenly pass any street for lagos and then recognise am,E don be for am grin

Make she dey pray because them no dey win rich man for case as far as nigeria is concerned talkless of a rich and famous guy with influence and networks.more like you vs 40 percent of Nigeria's youth grin
It's unfortunate situation, I got from the incident that the nanny and chef were Left with the child, the chef went back to the house the nanny also left the child only to come back later looking for the child for over 30 minutes, a child that was left in their care particularly the young unreasonable nanny only for the security to check out the swimming pool with the body of the child there
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's unfortunate situation, I got from the incident that the nanny and chef were Left with the child, the chef went back to the house the nanny also left the child only to come back later looking for the child for over 30 minutes, a child that was left in their care particularly the young unreasonable nanny only for the security to check out the swimming pool with th ame body of the child there
lol chef and nany don dey negatively famous.if God decides to be merciful to her and she comes out of this case Hale and hearty for her to see man marry am go hard because He go say if he no Sabi take care of another man pikin,I no sure say you go even Sabi take care of my own.

To even get another job as a child care giver go hard.nobody go dey comfortable to entrust their kid with her again.e come be like say them hate the nanny pass Buhari
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TheSourcerer: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
Some people on twitter said the boy is alive and kicking….
i hope you have a truly great day today and dont forget to smile smiley
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MartinsD12(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
irunoko:
lol chef and nany don dey negatively famous.if God decides to be merciful to her and she comes out of this case Hale and hearty for her to see man marry am go hard because He go say if he no Sabi take care of another man pikin,I no sure say you go even Sabi take care of my own.

To even get another job as a child care giver go hard.nobody go dey comfortable to entrust their kid with her again.e come be like say them hate the nanny pass Buhari
They are in serious trouble, don't be surprised the nanny might be somewhere calling her boyfriend or chatting on her phone neglected her duty
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
MartinsD12:

They are in serious trouble, don't be surprised the nanny might be somewhere calling her boyfriend or chatting on her phone neglected her duty
lmaooo news had it that (I don't know whether it's true or fabricated ) that while the child strayed away nanny and chef dey fvck themselves for inside house.it was discovered by the cctv grin embarassed

And that was the reason every other staff was released while the nanny and cook were still detained cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MartinsD12(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo news had it that (I don't know whether it's true or fabricated ) that while the child strayed away nanny and chef dey fvck themselves for inside house.it was discovered by the cctv grin embarassed

And that was the reason every other staff was released while the nanny and cook were still detained cheesy
Hmm might be possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.