Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96753 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Worldliness:

What is your problem?
you are my problem. I want vawulence
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by judedwriter(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Sad news......

What a tragedy!

What is the fate of chioma now in the family of the Adelekes?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Bryan88(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Stop the rumors abeg...it’s not funny.

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by chuksbobby12: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
Oga chief judge, you don pass judgement already.. May ur prayers return back to you if Davido has no hand in it

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
that stupid chioma dey open breast upandan

The girl no get one sense for head. You have your man only son when you know there are others with only girls and your son is the ultimate heir to Davido's wealth and she thinks she won't get attacked spiritually or otherwise. Instead of her to leave party and pray on her son for midnight to 3AM everyday na so so breast she go dey open mstcheew

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Satazaa: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP to the the innocent boy who died needlessly, but if I were the police I would be asking this few questions, 1) the report say caregivers, so how many were they, 2) how many other staffs were at the house at the time,3) if it's a mansion and probably the upstairs part what was the span of time it took a three year old whose walking ability is still in little steps to walk all the way to the swimming pool area without being spotted by the retinue of staffs, 4) who discovered the child first and how, 5) did the staffs administered the most basic of first aid care? 6) how did the maid left the child without drawing the attention of another person to look after the boy even if she went to the loo? 7) what specific care of duty instructions did davido and the mother give before they left the poor soul to caregivers, cool with the wealth davido has we definitely cannot say the caregivers were not financially motivated enough, 9) how much does a pool cover cost for him not to have one in place, and on and on and on, I am one of those who does not read spiritual meanings to some of this events but to those who do, undecided you are beginning to win me over

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by juman(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmmmm
Very sad day.

I still don't believe he is dead.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by babamoha(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Actually death is inevitable but the death of a toddler is more painful.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by peacettw: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
I have decided not to invest any of my emotions in this. Not after doing so after Dbanj son's death...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omoharry(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
My goodness .. just see the trash that came out of your thought . Are u ok at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Joeev: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Johnchrix:
Ever time Death case around David.. I think this guy is not clean... Swears.
e no clean 1 bit my brother. I been dey ask myself last week why davido never use Israel dmw, today im son don die

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by christistruth01: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Doctortest: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Truly wonders shall never end
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by blaise26abj(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Why are people so nonchalant about safety ? You have toddler and you have a pool yet you can’t put safety precautions ? How much is a pool cover for Godsake?! Why ?! Why?! I’m so angry this morning .

God be with the family !

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?

Your comment before and after you edited it is more shocking than this sad news. SMH
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by GUNITGuy: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2022
What's going on with this people ....For no reason swimming pool parents should be warned and punished for any negligence of child
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by juman(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2022
A lawyer should take dbanj and davido to court on behalf of those boys.
Their parents suppose to be sanctioned by the law court n

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Greenfaces: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Too nad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate indecent. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided
you know how inquisitive kids can be. They will come back later to check that pool by themselves
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by tomasi(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Fame and celebrity status comes with a price. Whitney Houston supposedly drowned in a bathtub, let those who have eyes that cannot see continue to cry and those with eyes that can see run from evil.
I don talk my own oh!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by NoToPile: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Jesu, I just opened Nairaland now I screamed when I saw this, grandma panicked that what was wrong.

May God comfort them. Hmm.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by babtaima(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
RenegadeX:

The girl no get one sense for head. You have your man only son when you know there are others with only girls and your son is the ultimate heir to Davido's wealth and she thinks she won't get attacked spiritually or otherwise. Instead of her to leave party and pray on her son for midnight to 3AM everyday na so so breast she go dey open mstcheew
Even if I don’t believe but you make so much sense on this post.. chioma got carried away too quickly

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by toffyz(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
I don't think I can have swimming pool in my house cos of kids, pools are for people who know how to swim, maybe na because Davido teach am swimming few days, na the kid wan com try too.

Mind you op that's not Davido first son

Rip IFEANYI
That's his first SON, but not his first child.
IMADE is his first child!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by sanmtiago(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Davido is a ritualist.
You are such a pathetic person.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Slurity(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?
I don't know that someone can be musicians fan to this level until now, is it that their songs add anything meaningful to your life? When your family, wife or husband, job, carrier and God is there to share your zeal and passion with. You did not sleep last night because of a child of someone you bearly know is hospitalized. Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/
Debanj and Davido need to be arrested and question over the death of those young innocent. They're very useless parents and God will punish them both. How can 3years old kids be left alone without being watched, African people are the most set of stupid people who doesn't question incident but quick to sympathetic.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Natbrowny:

Some people with professional swimming certificates and Gold medals have died in pools. Pools in homes is beautiful, and at the same time dangerous.

RIP to the boy. Really sad.
name one professional swimmer that die in pool
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Astar007: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Joeev: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
tomasi:
Fame and celebrity status comes with a price. Whitney Houston supposedly drowned in a bathtub, let those who have eyes that cannot see continue to cry and those with eyes that can see run from evil.
I don talk my own oh!
and funny enough her daughter died the exact same way she did. Her daughter even told her friends she had a feeling she was going to die like her mom

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by blaise26abj(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Too nad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate indecent. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided

Swimming pool isn’t a bad thing . It’s just we are not safety conscious as a nation . E no fit happen to me mentality . How much is a pool cover ? Something that even a puppy can’t enter ? He can buy houses worth hundreds of millions and not use less than 2 million to cover a pool ?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Greenishland(f): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
It's quite foolish to teach a baby how to swim because they can do the unthinkable when you are not watching. White people don't mean well for us
RIP Little one
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by maxzzo1(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
First dbang na davido abeg i no wan believe dis story....every one bad news
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Eriokanmi: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
blaise26abj:

Swimming pool isn’t a bad thing . It’s just we are not safety conscious as a nation . E no fit happen to me mentality . How much is a pool cover ? Something that even a puppy can’t enter ? He can buy houses worth hundreds of millions and not use less than 2 million to cover a pool ?
Too bad. I was discouraged from building a pool after I had received estimates from 2 companies. I read of a similar incident a few years back and that discouraged me. That portion is now a car port in my house. If kids must swim, we go out for swimming lessons and engage an instructor and i must be there. During holidays, my relatives' kids always pay us a visit. They could stay for days. My boys are so smart. I no wan wahala. My kids , my joy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.