Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96750 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by akwesenana: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Nextsmiley
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by snowwhyte607: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
There's more to this, that's all I can say for now!

20 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Kingcalls: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm sure the other baby mamas will comedy be happy about it.. thats how wicked women are.. e fit b say na dem plan am sef

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Guruindahouse(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Their lives are just too empty. Many people will cease to exist the moment they take away SM/Internet.

Using other people's tragedy to chase clout/attention up and down.
ebuk4real:
angry

RIP to the innocent soul.

I hope everyone will rest now because all the rushing to social media on any little issue is totally uncalled for..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Cloudlord(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
No CCTV camera captured the incident?

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Houserentprob(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
This so bad may almighty God console them. Amen
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by RichFoundation(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
OMG
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Ginaz(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
May God comfort the parents , such a terrible loss.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by DCONE1(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
The way i take shout as i hear the news you go think say na my pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bonechamberlain(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Very sad and annoying. angry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
that stupid chioma dey open breast upandan

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Paparazzi109: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
When dbanj son drowned, I told myself that no matter d money i get in future no swimming pool in my house or it must b fenced to protect this kind heartbreak. Ohh chioma

12 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by FashionCookie(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP Boy...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Loveisnotenough: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Social Media life is one of the worst things that happened to us even with it's advantages.

We've all detached from our friends and family, no real relationship again with ourselves.

We're more focused on putting trash online to justify our various insecurities. I mean, how would a mother be so divided from her children, you pose to take a little boy around you. It's acceptable in the society for a Woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Yves4real(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
No.
I pray that he miraculously resurrect soonest.
God please.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by loydsis(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
K
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Cmanforall: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Tzar:
As much as I condole with his parents, I am upset at how parenting is practiced in Nigeria these days
Why leave kids on their own without supervision for Pete’s sake?!
Nigerians have to re-evaluate their parenting or else…!
D'banj also lost his child this way?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Aforxzy(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad.. �
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by coolest0(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
ayzee04:
Negligence of his its highest order! Poor parenting,

Now is not the time to point fingers bro
Rip little one
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by David160(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip to ifeanyi Adeleke
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Light78: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Something tells me this news is fake.

They just wanna know their enemies, and shame them afterwards.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
This is just so so so sad and emotional.
Still yet to grasp this.

REST IN PEACE IFEANYI
(What manner of sad words to type about a baby!!!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Paparazzi109: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
When chioma thought she got her groove back she then lost it all. I mean allllll

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by 07kjb: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
That's the stupid celebrity life you carry 3year old child and be exposing him to a pool in your closet, doesn't they know that he will surely wanna go inside the pool ANYTIME

No RIP

CHIOMA SHOULD QUIT THAT RELATIONSHIP

11 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by osazuwa23: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
what with carelessness of kids in nigeria I notice so many nigerians ki abdoned by there family just begging on the streets and then you wonder why things like this happen. if you cant watch your kids dont have them. People have kids just to lock them in
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by tamdun: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Oh no, these celebrities dey make me vex, same happened to dbanj son, give these children to their grandparents if u can't take care of them

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by crackhouse(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Careless parents if I may say...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by adecz: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Confirmed that Davido & Chioma
travelled out of town and left the kid
with house staff.❌❌

Don't be surprised if driver and baby
nurse briefly left the kid alone and went to bang each other. The unattended toddler
now decided to go practice what his
father was coaching him a few days
back ☹️☹️☹️

What a collosal tragedy to Davido & a
small boy showered with so much love,
He was the apple of Davidos eyes cry cry

They have all been arrested❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
shocked Chai! What a painful loss of a child. May the parent find solace in the God they believe in.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Natbrowny: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
pools are for people who know how to swim

Some people with professional swimming certificates and Gold medals have died in pools. Pools in homes is beautiful, and at the same time dangerous.

RIP to the boy. Really sad.

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Announced3:
Still fake news

IFEANYI is fine
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Xscape1993(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
Carelessness and watchlessness on the part of these guys I guess dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.