Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96829 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sammy07: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Elder4sure:

Are you sure na wetin dey ur mind you talk so? cool

I adjusted it

I no wan receive 1000 mentions grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Natbrowny:

For f*ck sake. He wasnt d only one swimming.

He died in d pool. That was why u asked me to mention one. I mentioned one, when i can mention like 5 pros in d game. The one i mentioned died in d pool not on the grass field.

what are you trying to say now, that leaving a 3 years old kid by the pool is justified, no be say dem dey leave for riverrine area oo
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Blackman101: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2022
God, please have mercy
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2022
JudahTheDream:

U are a yoruba fellow too abi? I believe u know that u,ur papa &mama and ur entire family plus unborn generations are already discribed in this ur rotten and hate spiced comment!
and if u are not a yoruba person but just impersonating 2 vommit ur hate! May sango strike u dead,may ogun kill. Thank u(stop d madness of generalising)
yorubas are cursed snitch and backstabbers, says Awo and Abiola ...bury your head in shame cho cho cho cho cho people , says Zlatan grin snitch die slow!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
yeah,including your papa that sired you through one community hoe low should that year.. Cursed bizzybody lot undecided .everything cho cho cho cho like a deranged parrot undecided
oloriburuku omo irankiran wink grin cheesy, I no know y u re pained nw

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omonnakoda: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2022
femijay8271:
To be sincere, this Davido of a guy get serious spiritual issues.

Why b say na every year, people close to ham dey die?
Very unintelligent talk
Statistically people close to everybody die every day. Not just every year. Every single day people die and they are close to somebody

What is spiritual about that?

Sometimes if you have nothing intelligent to say, which in your case might be always, just shut up

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2022
ABALI BIARA NA EHIHE: This is post is so painful to make. I did not want to but even make it. But I must so we can send our condolences & good wishes to his parents.

Linda Ikeji Blog���
Ifeanyi Adeleke, the 3 year old son of Music star, Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland has sadly died.

The tragic death occured on Monday, October 31. Ifeanyi died by drowning at his dad's Banana Island home. He was rushed to Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that some of the people at Davido's House when the incident happened have been arrested. A distraught and inconsolable Davido was removed from Evercare Hospital and taken to his father's house where he remains as at press time.

Quite a number of Davido's industry friends are at the hospital this night.This is so sad. May God give Davido and Chioma the fortitude to bear this deep loss. - LIB

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Fcwilly: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
All this swimming pools rituals/Nonsense should stop please, na so one idiot waste his son some years ago on same swimming pool.
Why not create a separate fence for fun/swimming pool section if you must have it, using your money to buy death for your family and love ones.

What a waste.

Am seeing permanent separation happening.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by rajiedreez: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
It should be considered child endangerment to have a pool without protection or barrier in this country. God will comfort them for their lose

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TheControversy: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sirchiboy: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2022
It is so sad that young Ifeanyi who was full of life has gone to the land of no return.
Young ifeanyi so dreadful to hear that you are no more.
Your death was like an earthquake that hit the land abruptly.
The world is at a standstill.
Your loved ones are dumbfounded and speechless.
The heart of Nigerians is too heavy to bear the loss.
You were loved by many and beyond.
The memories of yesterday are still fresh in the minds of many.
The sun is twinkling at your lifeless body hoping that it will wake you up.
The cloud is beaming with anger and frustration.
The world is crying and mourning.
Young Ifeanyi is dead.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by blowjohn(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
there are some things old people should not do. Why did she later delete the news? She knows that it was wrong of her and please stop supporting her

Oga.
Davido and Chioma are celebrities.

They live their lives online.

These publicity comes with fame.

Na poor person news dey wan post for Internet before?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by EBMedia: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2022
X
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by LyfeJennings(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...

God will punish U and ur entire family
U will never know any form of peace
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Tzar(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Yes D Banj did. My anger is that even if the parents are too busy & engrossed in their own lives, at least they can employ nannies to watch over these kids 24/7.
Parenting is hard work & if you can’t commit to it, don’t bring these kids to this life to die tragically or live miserable lives!
Drowning is a very painful way to die & I am so devastated at what that poor child went through.
Cmanforall:

D'banj also lost his child this way?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TAYO124: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
This guys with their unnecessary social media displays of their personal life. They better learn to keep their privacy within the fore walls of their house.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:

Oga.
Davido and Chioma are celebrities.

They live their lives online.

These publicity comes with fame.

Na poor person news dey wan post for Internet before?
you're not getting it. So I'm done rolling on the floor with you.

Mynd44 please serve my my breakfast
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Natbrowny: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
what are you trying to say now, that leaving a 3 years old kid by the pool is justified, no be say dem dey leave for riverrine area oo

I wasnt justifying anything. The boy was just 3, a lil boy. It was more of recklessness of the parents part.
Noone knws, the swimming pool might be easily accessible. And the fact that the parent publicly took photos of them teaching him how to swim recently. He's a lil boy and would wnana try it it out himsef, when they aint watching.

The boy fit even wake up for night when everyone is fast asleep to try the same thing his parent tried to teach him. Thats children psychology,

May His Soul rest in peace. I was just pointing out the professional swimmers who died too in pool WHEN U POSTED ABOUT POOL IS FOR WHO SABI SWIM

REST iN peace to the boy. I can't even imagine wats going on in their home now.

Peace bro

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?
true talk brother one death too many around davido mehn

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
oloriburuku omo irankiran wink grin cheesy, I no know y u re pained nw
eeya ,Is that ur hoelowsho mum,? I can see the stark resemblance between una grin only God knows how DP (double penetration )she collect that night to collect belle born you throwey cheesy cho cho cho cho people tan bi e? Oshi omokomo grin
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Bimpe29: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
My heart and prayers are with Davido and Chioma over Ifeanyi's death.

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Elzeeno(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so so sad, one minute one is so full of life and bubbling, the next minute it's. Something else we are hearing. May the good Lord give the Adelekes the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by JudahTheDream: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
yorubas are cursed snitch and backstabbers, says Awo and Abiola ...bury your head in shame cho cho cho cho cho people , says Zlatan grin snitch die slow!

if u are not an oloriburuku,ma shan fani eda! U won't come online and start expressing to people easily dt u have inherited bipolar n ur hydrocephalus is at d stage of bursting ur cranium. Omo isonu! So in igboland,hausaland even europe and the rest of the world yoruba people are the one betraying n doing amebo dere? I don even 4gt Loool! Ur burnt brain is even melting at a high rate. Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Topmaike007(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
I'm sure the other baby mamas will comedy be happy about it.. thats how wicked women are.. e fit b say na dem plan am sef
plan wetin.. you mean all the whole 30bg gang and groups wey Dem pack full house non of them saw the poor boy going near the pool they are bad parents abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Adgraced: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2022
fyzaila:
I have never seen the boy physically but i feel terrible. If i can feel this way i wonder what chioma and Davido are going through. This is so sad, it brings tears to my eyes on imagining how the little boy must have struggled to survive and hope for someone to rescue him. Ohh this so painful.

My condolences to the parents.
I feel the same. Imagine what they are both feeling right now. I am having a desperate hope that this is but a rumour!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by jenniferjude613: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Other children are playing in sand,you carried him to swimming pool....
Over richness
So sorry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by michigang: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2022
DCONE1:
The way i take shout as i hear the news you go think say na my pikin
liar. Wicked soul
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by koladata(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2022
but we have a bigger problem here, we are not ready to address our biggest enemy which is the black power. if it was spiritual , what part of the constitution addresses spirituality ?
Alpharey:
This incidence should be thoroughly investigated. Who knows if someone wants Ifeanyi out of the way. Developed countries investigate every death in case of eventuality.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by mikeapollo: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
People should learn. Money makes people to take things for granted.
It s not everything that one could afford, that is desirable. And if you must do it, do it with great caution!
Swimming pool in a house should not be something that everybody should have easy access to, especially kids.
The pool area should have a barricade / mini fence that is high enough to prevent kids from accessing the place.
People want to live like Europeans and American, but forget that most of these westerners do not live with many kids in their homes.
D'Banj, Sammy Kuffour (former Ghanaian footballer) also lost their kids to swimming pools in their houses!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.