Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96745 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
Most of this celebrity ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Topmaike007(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats the more reason y it wud hv been executed easily...someone most likely must have carried that child to the pool when no one was watching
he dey pain me wahalai
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by abiona36622: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2022
GaddDamn sad news GaddDamn sad news ...
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ikorodureporta: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
You are next.... We need yr son to save you...

Reconcile with his mother

Make her feel good...

Take him to the area for a rehearsal

Free him.... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by cbbigfan: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Same thing happen tp Dbanj Son.. isnt it time for us to have Pool Cover?

Swimming in that pool ever again i wonder how it will be for anyone in that house

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by PrincewithGod(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
The little lad dodged a bullet called hell. Congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MartinsD12(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/
I blame the two irresponsible parents davido and that whatever chioma , they are very irresponsible and also to all staffs working for davido , this is a careless avoidable death, it's unacceptable , they are not worthy to be parents
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by koladata(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
yes , but there's no official investigation for spirituality , even when you find something spiritual against a problem , you can't hold anybody responsible officially. and i feel this is wrong , africa needs to review its entire system and go back to the root
Alpharey:

After investigation, if there is no human factor leading to his death, then it is labeled an accident.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AlphaTaikun: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Too bad. Please
my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy... your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and

I hope people would learn from this unfortunate incident. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided
Nicely put @Eriokanmi...

I was gonna type almost exactly what you typed here. No need to do so again.

They just have to borrow a leaf from other folks and Dbanj on how he and his bae coped after their toddler son drowned in a swimming pool. They have since gone ahead to have more kids now.

Even drownings by toddlers in bathtubs, staircase falls, electric irons, kids trapped inside unlocked refrigerators, deep freezers, and cars can be horrendous!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old

He should have learned from the warning given to D'banj that he failed to heed.
And secondly, since he preferred to have open swimming pool like that in his compound, the kid should have been taught at least how to float in water as early as possible. But as usual, we like to shift the blame on the heads of third party.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
when you say ILLUM you say MI another man say NATI Omo na you Sabi

Them don collect Wetin them want collect in exchange for fame as they did to dbanj

Aside that the publicity on that kid is too much.

Let's leave that.the thing wey make am be 1st lady in davido empire don go.what is her gain? Stop settling to be a baby making machine because it makes it look like your relevance is only in the other room and in having kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
maasoap:

He should have learned from the warning given to D'banj that he failed to heed.
And secondly, since he preferred to have open swimming pool like that in his compound, the kid should have been taught at least how to float in water as early as possible. But as usual, we like to shift the blame on the heads of third party.
na the domestic staff wey them don already arrest go be the soft target

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrincewithGod:
The little lad dodged a bullet called hell. Congratulations to him.

But you wouldn't want your kids when you have them to die early like that, do you?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by NothingDoMe: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Too bad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate incident. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided
Swimming pools have covers. There's also motion detectors and cctv to check what's happening around. If you can afford a pool you then you're most likely able to afford the safety features that goes with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Grandmeister(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
tomasi:
Fame and celebrity status comes with a price. Whitney Houston supposedly drowned in a bathtub, let those who have eyes that cannot see continue to cry and those with eyes that can see run from evil.
I don talk my own oh!
Whitney and her daughter died same way.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Nicely put @Eriokanmi...

I was gonna type almost exactly what you typed here. No need to do so again.

They just have to borrow a leaf from other folks and Dbanj on how he and his bae coped after their toddler son drowned in a swimming pool. They have since gone ahead to have more kids now.

Even drownings by toddlers in bathtubs, staircase falls, electric irons, kids trapped inside unlocked refrigerators, deep freezers, and cars can be horrendous!

if na oyinbo land,them for don arrest him parents for manslaughter and carelessness but as usual it is a serious crime not to have money in Nigeria.na the domestic staff go be the target

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
na the domestic staff wey them don already arrest go be the soft target

Na so

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by IGBOSON1: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bennycollins:
One very dangerous thing is to have kids living in a compound with domestic swimming pool. You can never be 100% adequate in watching over them. Will you keep them locked indoors throughout?
This is sad.

I'm sorry....but the parents should take most of the blame for this! They were negligent in having a swimming pool in the house where a child is.....no two ways about it! Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that you, your wife or any of the childs grandparants can monitor the child 24/7, then you SHOULD NOT have a swimming pool in your house, or allow your child to visit a home with one, under any circumstances. And they can't pretend not to have heard of D'Banjs' loss a few years ago!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
MartinsD12:

I blame the two irresponsible parents davido and that whatever chioma , they are very irresponsible and also to all staffs working for davido , this is a careless avoidable death, it's unacceptable , they are not worthy to be parents
if na oyinbo land them for don arrest everybody wey dey house that day starting with the parents of the kid
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by IGBOSON1: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
if na oyinbo land,them for don arrest him parents for manslaughter and carelessness but as usual it is a serious crime not to have money in Nigeria.na the domestic staff go be the target

Exactly my point!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omoyeni37: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend
May God bless you for this bro, i learnt my lesson in a bitter way.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Horus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's an offence to leave a child alone;... it places them at risk

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Joeev: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Oil dey ur head guy. See when u are not talented, u need to go extra mile in rituals, bribery, to make it in the music/entertainment and sports industry. We know whatsup, we no be small pikin na
My brother, even talented singers, if dem no put hand for something, they won't get the fame. Look at intelligent singers like brymo, erriga, who hears of dem? No one. Not only music, even for some kin companies, if you no belong, no mata how hard you work, no promotion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by newnigerdelta1: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?

Hold davido,chioma and their cartel responsible for their carelessness...

Who does that.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by newnigerdelta1: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
This life is nothing indeed...you live today and tomorrow you are no more...when I think about life at times I feel like...accept my sincere condolences the Adelekes....may God Almighty give you the fortitude to bear this sad loss...

People way die for flood how many you sympathize for? Because na rich man son ,what about the poor that died from flood...

Blame David and chioma for their carelessness,give them warning not petting
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Children are so precious. Sigh.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MYKELDAYO(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/
so all those pastor wey dey predict election no fit see vision and warn davido about this...
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BRATISLAVA: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:
Don't just have a pool with toddlers around.

They are naturally curious and will always want to be in the pool, them like water die.

This death could have been avoided.

Me that has been shouting "swimming pool on the house" before I got married, now that I have my own child, I see why it's a bad idea.

You leave them for 5 mins and all your cream is all over the floor.

There's nothing wrong with having a pool and children. We can't use one incident to taint something that is in almost every home with children.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omonnakoda: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
This life is nothing indeed...you live today and tomorrow you are no more...when I think about life at times I feel like...accept my sincere condolences the Adelekes....may God Almighty give you the fortitude to bear this sad loss...
Yinmu spare us this nonsense. If you know them personally go and condole them personally

All the poor children dying everyday you no condole come here dey form Samaritan
Nigerians and busybody
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by obinna58(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
Davido wanting to redress his mistake he chose pure evil, the outcome btw him chioma will confirm your statement.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Life goes on

Will he still be at the World Cup
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AlphaTaikun: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
@irunoko, Word!

Oyinbos are known for not taking such things with levity. But then if the Nigerian caregivers were paid salaries to take care of the cute
Adeleke toddler, then they have questions to answer.

Sometimes parents want to have some private time for themselves to flex or travel intercity... and so they leave the kid(s) with grandmas, aunts, and caregivers.

N30 billion of earned income by
Davido could not save his kid. "Owo yi gan" cannot save you when a
major turning point is about to take place in life. That's what I've learned for years now!

A sobering experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.