Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96747 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Myself2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Abeg this type of news is too terrible.
How can Davido cope with this news, from pictures in the media, he adores that boy. What of Chioma, how can she deal.with this tragedy.
Oh my God , this is too heavy.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Gospel2Day: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Leaving a 3 years old boy behind for caregivers is both insensitive and insensible.
Not barricading the swimming pool after the incident of DBang's son is very foolish and brutish.
Why didn't his mother take a nanny and the boy along with them to Ibadan?
Modern ladies don't carry their baby on their back anymore.
They're too sophisticated for that primitive practice.
They would rather travel to Ibadan shamelessly flaunting and exposing their boobs with pushup bra seducing men all over the place.
A very senseless generation.
There are parents with toddlers presently having unguarded swimming pool in their compound.
They too will learn the hard and painful way.
Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AlphaTaikun: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Swimming pools have covers. There's also motion detectors and cctv to check what's happening around. If you can afford a pool then you're most likely able to afford the safety features that goes with it.
Absolutely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Romanoff(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There's nothing wrong with having a pool and children. We can't use one incident to taint something that is in almost every home with children.

Children, toddlers, no.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by sorepco(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Build n put the fence below

Eriokanmi:
Too bad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate incident. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Alkapalexis: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
guy no mind those good for nothing guard squad there own is let month end and let me recieve my cash,

shai see fine boy way suppose grow up then throw us him own vibez but all is well God knwz best.

my most sincere condolences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by smile11s(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
I pray for chioma. Her depression might be too erudite. Please pray for Davido and family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Risingblue008(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
All these na for just to win Grammy?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Octopusssy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

As he's famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm.

Chioma was dislodged from the boy and replaced to give in for the sacrifice through water as you can't slice a knife on a boys throat and not get imprisoned and defamed.

This sacrifce of a kind happens through hypnotic occultic means either through blood or hair strands. The victim becomes unaware of the surrounding, thus luring the flesh and blood to final abyss because they can't hold the soul which belongs only to the creator.

Davido Aka David Adeleke hands are stained with his own blood.
God saw the evil Abraham was about to commit because even God won't forgive himself
David Adeleke will run Mad like Caine before the Next 3years of his existence on Universe.

Dbanj son's craws as toddler which this occurance is nothing to compare this Boy called "Ifeanyichukwu David Adeleke Jnr"
Archived information....
Interesting...

You seem very sure. How did you come by this information?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Lifeisgoody: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
I like the way you approached this.
There are some things we could do or afford, but choose to ignore because of some certain things. It's called sacrifice.
Parenting is a very huge task if you ask me.
RIP to the boy.
Eriokanmi:
Too bad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate incident. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BRATISLAVA: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Children, toddlers, no.

A lot of people are alive, and they were swimming from infancy.

The only thing to do is watch and instruct your children about swimming. There are infant/children pools. Can't be celebrity show offs and not know that.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by tyinfinity: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
I love Tinubu
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Romanoff(f): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

A lot of people are alive, and they were swimming from infancy.

The only thing to do is watch and instruct your children about swimming. There are infant/children pools. Can't be celebrity show offs and not know that.

Toddlers can stray to where they are not spos to. With older children, they understand consequences but toddlers do not. One minute you know where they are, the next they are off being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Treadway: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
What is most painful and annoying is that one would think after that Dbanj tragedy, people would make better choices, but No. Dbanj's case was even more 'understandable', almost predictable even, as his child drowned in an Indoor pool. Indoor pools are way too accessible, a child within just 1minute or less can easily run/walk/crawl there Contrast that to this one, wey happen for outdoor pool wey dey backyard. How everybody in the house (papa and mama inclusive) missed this is just something!

Very sad development, hopefully the living will learn a thing or two from this tragedy.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@irunoko, Word!

Oyinbos are known for not taking such things with levity. But then if the Nigerian caregivers were paid salaries to take care of the cute
Adeleke toddler, then they have questions to answer.

Sometimes parents want to have some private time for themselves to flex or travel intercity... and so they leave the kid(s) with grandmas, aunts, and caregivers.

N30 billion of earned income by
Davido could not save his kid. "Owo yi gan" cannot save you when a
major turning point is about to take place in life. That's what I've learned for years now!

A sobering experience.

there's a difference between financial success and wisdom for parenting.ma dapo.you might be competent in your field/career and be a bad parent.ototo ni.

Davido is successful in his career but immature for parenthood.parenting is not a function of age or social status.today Canada for show, tomorrow London for performance while the baby mama is busy slaying and following Davido up and down like a lost hen.its obvious that both of them aren't ready to be parents.they should still be enjoying their singlehood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bepositive11: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
See sacrifice o. Whatafek.
This why I am totally against these generation of hoes called women. That boy died as a result of negligence from her mother.
I miss the mothers of old.
Thunder fire all these new generation of oloshos reading this comment

You can't only blame Chioma. It's also Davido's fault. Wasn't he the one that played with him in the pool the day before? That poor boy must've gone there again wishing that his father will play with him like last time.

Both of them are responsible for this.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bepositive11: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you're seriously sick upstairs

All the people who liked his comment are sick too! I can't believe that there are people who think like them. Why can't they just read news and take it as it is? Why must they always think that there's something superstitious about it?? It's insanity.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bepositive11: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
there's a difference between financial success and wisdom for parenting.ma dapo.you might be competent in your field/career and be a bad parent.ototo ni.

Davido is successful in his career but immature for parenthood.parenting is not a function of age or social status.today Canada for show, tomorrow London for performance while the baby mama is busy slaying and following Davido up and down like a lost hen.its obvious that both of them aren't ready to be parents.they should still be enjoying their singlehood

Exactly! This is what I was saying in another comment. Those two are not ready to parent children as a couple. They should just live a child free lifestyle till they're ready to properly settle down.

Let them not have kids again anytime soon abeg! I no wan hear tragic story like this again!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Diligent1(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is so painful, my heart bleeds
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by irunoko(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
bepositive11:

Exactly! This is what I was saying in another comment. Those two are not ready to parent children as a couple. They should just live a child free lifestyle till they're ready to properly settle down.

Let them not have kids again anytime soon abeg! I no wan hear tragic story like this again!
davido go dey smoke weed in the presence of the kid,they travel and live like he doesn't have someone looking up to him,chioma on the other hand is still not ready to be a mother.always dressing half naked.both are bad models to the kid.they just used the kid for their music career.be was just a tool for their music.

If the child grew up with such bad examples as parents,he will have likely started smoking weed at 16, fucking and sexually harassing his female classmates, bullying his male classmates with I'm Omo baba olowo.my daddy is a Super star.he has money,he can buy you...you know all the lines yeyebrities use in oppressing.yeah,that kain thing.even his daughter imade his mother is a very bad example to that life.i Sha hope she won't be a baby mama for one lousy Yahoo boy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Segzy19: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
This should not be happening again after Dbanj's own... Swimming pool at home where toddlers or kids live is dangerous... It usually leads to tragic events like this.
It is always risky... Just one little negligence then a life time of regret follows.

Now he will have to cover that swimming pool.

Will these celebrities ever learn?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There's nothing wrong with having a pool and children. We can't use one incident to taint something that is in almost every home with children.

There is such a thing as pool cover or just find a way to prevent the children from having unsupervised access to the pool. That is the lesson Dbanj's son's death should have taught them at the very least.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Alpharey: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
koladata:
yes , but there's no official investigation for spirituality , even when you find something spiritual against a problem , you can't hold anybody responsible officially. and i feel this is wrong , africa needs to review its entire system and go back to the root

Ok, do you suggest Davido invite babalawo.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Ckonnet: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
I don't think I can have swimming pool in my house cos of kids, pools are for people who know how to swim, maybe na because Davido teach am swimming few days, na the kid wan com try too

Rip IFEANYI

I have never been a fan of it coupled with marble jacuzzi.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by chypotenti(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
But finally nobody can take care of your child the way you do, if you like engage the services of 10 nannies, them nor go fit still take care of the child cos is not theirs.............
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by viodemus: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
people are looking at this through African ritual eyes. blaming Davido.
If we want to look at it that way completely, then what about them just meeting with the occultist ooni not that long ago.

Many meetings, many endless possibilities. Let us not speculate, because many things go get involved.

It is better we just console Davido and chioma, and RIP Ifeanyi. RIP ifeanyi.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bisiswag(f): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
chypotenti:
But finally nobody can take care of your child the way you do, if you like engage the services of 10 nannies, them nor go fit still take care of the child cos is not theirs.............
This is just the painful and brutally honest truth. Even relatives can't do that job. R.I.P young champ.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
SAME MYSTERY OF DBANJ?IS ALL PROBABLE.
HOW CAN YOU LET A KID DROWN UNCHECKED WITH CCTV EVERYWHERE?
KID IN ADULT SWIMMING POOL? NO TRAINER OR ADULT WITH THE CHILD?
NO LIFE JACKET STRAPED TO THE CHILD?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SAME MYSTERY OF DBANJ?IS ALL PROBABLE.
VERY SORRY FOR THIS LOSS TO THE PARENTS.
BUT HOW CAN YOU LET A KID DROWN UNCHECKED WITH CCTV EVERYWHERE?
KID IN ADULT SWIMMING POOL? NO TRAINER OR ADULT WITH THE CHILD?
NO LIFE JACKET STRAPED TO THE CHILD?
YOU NIGERIANS DONT INVESTIGATE AND COME OUT WITH TRUTH FINDINGS,SO THAT OTHERS CAN LEARN.
WHAT NAIJA PPL ARE GOOD AT IS SHEDDING EMOTIONS,AND LAX TO FINDING OUT WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM,WHICH IS WHY IT RECURS. angry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by CeeJeckydivah: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...

As he's famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm.

Chioma was dislodged from the boy and replaced to give in for the sacrifice through water as you can't slice a knife on a boys throat and not get imprisoned and defamed.

This sacrifce of a kind happens through hypnotic occultic means either through blood or hair strands. The victim becomes unaware of the surrounding, thus luring the flesh and blood to final abyss because they can't hold the soul which belongs only to the creator.

Davido Aka David Adeleke hands are stained with his own blood.
God saw the evil Abraham was about to commit because even God won't forgive himself
David Adeleke will run Mad like Caine before the Next 3years of his existence on Universe.

Dbanj son's craws as toddler which this occurance is nothing to compare this Boy called "Ifeanyichukwu David Adeleke Jnr"
Archived information....

The world is Mysterious and if you ever feel numbness under your feet is not that your health is deteriorating, it's the cry of innocent blood crying for justice.

You understand this realm. This was the first thing i said when i heard the news early this morning. Davido or his dad has a kind of spiritual agreement somewhere all these deaths around davido is not a mere coincidence.

I also noticed how all of a sudden he became close to chioma then boom the kid is gone.

There's something we don't know either david or his dad has dabbled into.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Jaysnowkid: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
My heart is with you bro.
Rest in peace cute little one.
My heart aches!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by judedwriter(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

You understand this realm. This was the first thing i said when i heard the news early this morning. Davido or his dad has a kind of spiritual agreement somewhere all these deaths around davido is not a mere coincidence.

I also noticed how all of a sudden he became close to chioma then boom the kid is gone.

There's something we don't know either david or his dad has dabbled into.

Something tells me davido has a hand in all of these things. I may be wrong though, but I suspect him.

Of recent the way he has portraying chioma as a concubine not someone he intends to marry.

It's obvious he has no intention of marrying her. And with the death of ifeanyi, his love for her will really be tested with fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.