Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (78115 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Vulcan24(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Babies of the rich have a particular maid not many maids

I don't know how 8maids are charged with care for a single child

Just arrest this Davido and lock him up for 3years
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by christistruth01: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..

Davido is a deep Cultist and this is far deeper than he just being a member of the

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Spandau: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Now that it is confirmed, I think Davido should be arrested and prosecuted for criminal negligence.

Generally, Lagos state government should issue a building code guiding construction of swimming pools in residential houses. All residential swimming pools must be fully barricaded and locked up at everything to prevent infants and underage children from entering without supervision.

Grand Master of Mumurism! Why would Davido be arrested when the house was crawling with babysitters and minders? Àbí this boy don snort something ni?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Jack500: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:

Oga I'm not intrested anymore....

Abeg! Don't put it, if you need to learn swimmingly go and swim outside
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by DAILIES(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
What a sad, disturbing news!
May Glod grant the entire bereaved family the fortitude to bear the irrepearable loss. And may the soul of the little boy rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:
I been dey plan to put pool for my house before buh right now that plan is canceled he be like say the thing wan turn hirekiller....

If the house get CCTV mak dem check am for any foul play also....
Pool can have tight covers and protective rail right round..
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by lovinagbad: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
You want to hold the domestic staff for negligence, What about the mother? What's are job? What was she doing at the time of the death. Foolish girl that has no job, no career, A chef that can't cook egg.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by lovinagbad: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Spandau:

Grand Master of Mumurism! Why would Davido be arrested when the house was crawling with babysitters and minders? Àbí this boy don snort something ni?
If it is western world the father , mother will be questioned for negligence. Especially that foolish chioma.
I told her to let Davido be and move on with her life, she is doing chewing gum with Davido. Why can't she go and settle down with someone that will respect her and start life together. She won't hear.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Truvelisback(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
davido shouldn't have introduced chioma to that legal traditional ritualist called oooni of ife undecided

Now sacrificed has been done
I suspect the same too but i think it has to do with Political ritual/sacrifice.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by gare(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/01/davido-chioma-lose-son-ifeanyi/

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-grill-davidos-domestic-workers-over-sons-death/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667292954-1

Where was the mother, does the child belongs to the domestic Staff. The parents are to blame, for not protecting their child from this.

Chioma should continue exposing her boobs around instead taking of her child. And people are there looking for this children, you have one you can not tend to the child well the parents should be brought in for questioning also they built the swimming pool with adequate safety measures in place knowing too well there's a child in the house.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
If only many people can realize that it's very important to have protective bars around a pool in a house where children live, then deaths like this wouldn't have occurred.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by seaenergy: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/01/davido-chioma-lose-son-ifeanyi/

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-grill-davidos-domestic-workers-over-sons-death/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667292954-1

May his soul rest in peace.

Meanwhile, East-wind Energy is here for solution to your electricity light off.

East-wind energy; is a new energy producing company, we produce pure generators that are powered by itself generated electricity, the generator doesn’t require anything as gas to power. We produced from 10KW/h to any capacity customer needed even if it is 10000 MW and above.

We are here to save Nigerians especially manufacturing companies who have been suffering unstoppable electricity failure in Nigeria. As for your electricity generator count us number one when making arrangements to install energy electricity generator, as our product is better than solar and best for all, 100 times better than solar, best of environmental friendly and the cost is cheaper than solar installation.

Are You Tired Of Buying Fuel/Gas to Power your Combustion engine because of unstable power?
Are You Tired Of Power Outbreaks?

Are you open to new alternative to your electricity power off and on? As a manufacturing company do you wish to wait forever for Electricity Company to restore light before you start work?

As a network company, how long do you intend to continue buying gas to power your mast because of light off?

With our free gas generator; you have 24/7 electricity without waiting for the sun to shine as to compare solar, Use all your electrical appliances to the fullest until electricity company restore light even if it takes national gride 1 year to restore light, really better than solar. Contact us at cleanenergyelectricity@gmail.com
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by bepositive11: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
This news really upsets me angry

I'm sorry to say but those two are not ready to be parents. Let them enjoy their child free life style for the next few years and forget about having kids. They should only have children when they're ready to be responsible parents.

Can you imagine?? This little kid drowned alone! Such a painful death that he didn't deserve!!

I'm sure he went to that pool wishing his father was there to play with him in the pool angry angry
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
bepositive11:
This news really upsets me angry

I'm sorry to say but those two are not ready to be parents. Let them enjoy their child free life style for the next few years and forget about having kids. They should only have children when they're ready to be responsible parents.

Can you imagine?? This little kid drowned alone! Such a painful death that he didn't deserve!!

I'm sure he went to that pool wishing his father was there to play with him in the pool angry angry
Davido has like 3 other kids man
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Berankis: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:
I been dey plan to put pool for my house before buh right now that plan is canceled he be like say the thing wan turn hirekiller....

The plastic pool is better. No one can just fall in anyhow.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by JaskanFactor: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Its now clear what they are doing with Davido.

Through Davido they are ushering in what they want to be the new official state sanctioned religion of Nigeria in the age of the anti Christ.
They were deliberately giving davido and his woman front page attention leading to this event, they pictured them from Lagos to London and back into the swiming pool teaching his son how to swim, all on front page.

Now it up to you, how you adjust your life style for the new dark world they are ushering in.
And that lady Linda Ikeji blog is somewhere front row sit among those trying to turn Nigerians into dysfunctional devils, she is always posting everything and anything about all the homosexuals, transsexuals and lost souls in order to give them attention and make their devilish life style seem normal.

This event is not news, its a direct attack on the moral fabric of Nigerians, to usher in human sacrifice as the official state religion .
So that when the image of Nigerians has been totally destroyed, the Europeans who run Nigeria and who are the authors of Nigerian culture can come in to finish off people already hated by the world.

Its no surprise then that this event has happened on a ritual day most commonly observed in Europe i.e. Halloween.

Welcome you to the new Gothic Dark Nigeria, and Linda Ikeji is front row among the enemies of nigerian people and all thier decendants.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by bepositive11: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Davido has like 3 other kids man

2 other girls who are looked after by their mothers 24/7. 2 other girls who do not live in his house. 2 other girls whose mothers are not in a relationship with Davido. The relationship dynamic is not the same.

I'm sure that if Davido didn't get back with Chioma, Ifeanyi will still be alive because she'll be with him 24/7. They're not ready to parent children together as a couple. They want to travel alone and be together without looking after kids.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by capricornlady: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
africantony:
I know someone in that house must have whispered in that innocent boy's ear "bobo do you want to swim ?, oya go and swim". The boy having been swimming with his dad strolled towards the pool
very possible cos the boy can't just remember the pool and go there like that . Someone triggered him silently. Someone mentioned the pool to him or asked him to go there.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by esky158(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
When Davido sang water carry me go e be like said the water no heat the I ooooh
The water just the carry de people close to him the go wht a life
RIP TO THAT SWEET LAD HOPE U FIND PEACE IN THE LORD PRESENT SON
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by TruthHurts100: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Arisenews2:
See touching CCTV footage of moment Ifeanyi drowned at his father's Pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqB2_qWPSI

Na hunger do you like dis oooo.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by windvane(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth u this fool... u women are evil... evil gender that dines with the devil...u inclusive
which specie is your mother and sisters?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I suspect the same too but i think it has to do with Political ritual/sacrifice.

Sigh.....

smh....
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by viodemus: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
RIP Ifeanyi.

Condolence to Davido and Chioma.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by snoopz: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:

If kids dey house get a strong cover to cover the swimming pool when your not around or nobody is around to monitor na so Dbanj pikin too go
As I dey like this ifa no see tube, i no dey enter pool o
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobicove:

I doubt if there was foul play.

The boy was probably being inquisitive which is normal for little kids and he strayed into the pool area.

Although to be honest this could have been prevented with tighter monitoring of the kid by the parents and domestic staff sad

I love your reasoning.

I doubt if most people here are parents.

Many already mentioning spiritual attack, baby mamas and Davido using kids for rituals!

If anyone of them had a GEN Z kid at home, you will know how inquisitive those kids are. Put them under tight monitoring and they break lose at the slightest chance they have.

Everyone has been very good at throwing blames after accidents happen and why I have just been reading through the post. Negligence is a factor I reckon with, and always been a frequent cause of accidents.

All now sounding like perfectionist!
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by inoki247: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
snoopz:

If kids dey house get a strong cover to cover the swimming pool when your not around or nobody is around to monitor na so Dbanj pikin too go
As I dey like this ifa no see tube, i no dey enter pool o

And person no fit forget to cover am one day he beta make person no put am for house at all as things be now...

You can even have visitors that will use it and forget to cover it back....
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
This death lies on 3 major factors

1. Negligence
[s]2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

But in all God overseas everything

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house
[/s]
U started well with your First Word but ended in misery.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by IamANigerianMan: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house
No. 3
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by tabaralph: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

The same manner dbanj son died in the swimming pool few years back…nawa oo
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Ikemba007: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:

Ok I'm sorry too for sounding a bit rash.. but I'm just horrified at the negligence dat led to the death of the young innocent sweet soul

Really, there's always an adult to blame in domestic accidents that involve kids because kids are meant to be protected by adults. Only God knows which adult in this case.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Skmoda360(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..

Ode ni eleyi now
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by MrSmithy: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please Free those domestic staffs notwithstanding it was out of their negligence oh cox holding them back wont bring the young boy to life again...God knows why this happened just for the Adeleke families to draw more closer to Him cox life without God is messy and will lead one to a grave eternal consequences

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.