Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (78142 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nnamdini(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Very sad indeed. Negligence of the highest order. I hope they're CCTV cameras around to assist in the investigation. This is heartbreaking. My condolences David and Chioma. Rest in peace young blood

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by LibertyRep: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Terrible.

The nightmare of every parent.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
That boy should be buried with a machet or axe in his mother's village....we will know who killed him before the year runs out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Amayabor1: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Laggafin post=118036117]

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
An this is what happens when a guy and Lady with wild lifestyles gets married and have kids.

nothing surprises me again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
An insider is working for a bittered person outside. They collide to do this.

They should look for CCTV of houses around.

The one in his house would av been tampered with.

Nothing like insider. The child probably was not supervised well enough.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by dejavuh0007(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Mycometp3(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Make una dey try get brain
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by incandescentena: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
I see CNN reporting the news
"Again a Nigerian singer loses son in 'swimming pool drowning' Nigerian singer Davido.

In 2018, Oyebanjo, popularly known as
D'banj and wife Lineo Didi have lost their only child after a drowning incident. Daniel
Oyebanjo III who turned a year May 2018 died after he drowned in a swimming pool at Dbanj's residence in ikoyi, Lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Lance008(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
CCTV no Dey the house
Why no watch the cctv
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Mercury12(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
They should arrest David and chroma too I don't care if they weren't at home. That child is their responsibility.
They are the first persons to answer for it in front of God. Not the nannies not the sophisticated touts he calls gangs.
Secondly
Let them release the CCTV footage

RIP to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by OgaDeyVex: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Cha E
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Folabifreeman(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Setup. Army arrangement

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Maliqcious: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..
you go say na him kill him mama na

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by seunjungle1(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Poor parenting killed that innocent boy..
David and Chioma should be arrested immediately

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by VeryWickedMan: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido reconnected with Chioma just to gain access to Ifeanyi's skull.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Makinaki: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Milli10:
This can't be true. Social media rumors spread so fast. And until Davido confirms this himself, I still believe Ifeanyi is alive

Ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Sirqt5(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
after turning 3 last week . wat a loss

he house must have had several people there . nobody saw him going inside the pool ? they were all pressing their phones or wat were they doing ?

Chioma sef , wat was she doing ?

rest in peace , ifeanyi
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Lastmessenger2: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
They don use am do ritual. I don't trust devido

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In the US, Davido and his girlfriend would be arrested. Life means nothing here
for negligence. But they cant prosecute them because they handed the child the nannies and they were not around.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
An insider is working for a bittered person outside. They collide to do this.

They should look for CCTV of houses around.

The one in his house would av been tampered with.

Bro,

Pools and toddlers don't mix.

Even if the infant could swim, did he have the ability to tread water and stay afloat till help could arrive?

Let them question the staff and view any footage of the pool area.

If either parent is found to blame, they should be made to face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Mide70: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
In a house like that I believe there would be cctv camera to help with such investigation
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
So..

Domestic Staff..

Do we stop calling for the services of domestic Staff eeeehh.??
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Fut9ure: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
This life

All those domestic staff don enter trouble
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Nairaland don see news to milk.

Next topics;

“Meet Davido’s deceased son.”

“Twenty things to know about Davido’s deceased son.”

“That time Davido’s deceased son danced happily.”

“Chioma releases birth video of Davido’s deceased son.”

“Why didn’t Davido raise his deceased son abroad?”

Etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2022
8 domestic staff and they can not protect the only human that matters in that house, 8 of them.

You hire them, and all they do is focus on what they get.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Mrkumareze(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:

Oga I'm not intrested anymore....

Mine is cancelled too, my kids that hardly stay one place .

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so sad.

This is so painful
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Neddstark: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Pools have been in Nigerian houses since 1960. Why suddenly within few years 2 sons of top musicians just died like that?
Either the domestic staff are on drugs thereby negligent or some spiritual shit we dont know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by israelmao(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Male child is usually more adventurous than female child,Ifeanyi was exposed to swimming under the tutelage of his parents and he was well aware of fun and pleasures he derived from it,he felt doing it alone would be more delightful experience than when his parents were there but was unaware of the dangers lurking around.I can recall and recount some dangerous adventures I was involved in as a little boy, if not for God I won't have been here today.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.