Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (78114 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Zane2point4(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2022
HardMirror:
People claiming that davido killed his son are very useless set of humans (not even worthy to be called humans)

Davido's problem is recklessness and carelessness. The guy is too busy drinking smoking and catching cruise he does not pay attention to the safety of himself and those around.

If you have guys that are always drinking ans smoking around you, you will understand what i am saying. How can you raise a 3 year old child in a house filled with irresponsible adults?

This thing is not spiritual. He just needs to grow up and stop moving around with irresponsible people.

Dont be surprised the nannies that were supposed to be watching the boy were busy chopping boli of the smokers (guys) in the house.

Money without common sense na this guy's problem
You got it right!
Thats why i love white ppl,they have a way arnd every issue
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by koning: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Don't usually follow all these celebrity news, but this is heart wrenching.

If you must build a swimming pool in a house with little kids, FENCE IT OFF COMPLETELY AND PUT A KEY.

Strict access control is required.

This is horrible news. Makes nonsense of everything.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by jessylaurel(f): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:

Pray Ogbeni! I thought you said Davido’s lifestyle is not deviant. Pray!

u re very stupid, calling davido a deviant, do u knw d meaning of a deviant
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Ikemba007: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Getat jor!

A man loses his loved child and this is the thing you have to say

Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Neddstark: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Very correct. Many African parents are carefree and irresponsible. You would see mothers dancing, tweeting, tiktoking etc while their children wander away.

Sometimes you can be sensible sha.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Mayeldah(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido should be a prime suspect in this case, he should be arrested as well.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by zoedew: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

u re very stupid, calling davido a deviant, do u knw d meaning of a deviant

“Adjective: deviant
|dee‑vee‑unt|
Markedly different from an accepted norm • deviant ideas
= aberrant, deviate
≈ abnormal, unnatural
Noun: deviant
|dee‑vee‑unt|
A person whose behaviour deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behaviour
= degenerate, deviate, perv, perve, pervert
A thing, phenomenon, or trend that deviates from an expectation or pattern
Derived
Noun: deviance, deviancy
Verb: deviate“
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Look at NPF ooh. If you talk about negligence, it should be the parents first. Who builds a swimming pool without necessary safety considerations and controls to protect people, children, and pets from drowning? It's only in Nigeria we do things without conforming with required laws and standards
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

You better put pool in your house, abeg. Swimming is a good skill to have.

Just have a bunch of strict rules, and enforce them. Don't let the kids swim without an adult who can swim present. And invest in a swimming pool cover.
Key word swimming pool cover
Coz kids would always wander into a pool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:

“Adjective: deviant
|dee‑vee‑unt|
Markedly different from an accepted norm • deviant ideas
= aberrant, deviate
≈ abnormal, unnatural
Noun: deviant
|dee‑vee‑unt|
A person whose behaviour deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behaviour
= degenerate, deviate, perv, perve, pervert
A thing, phenomenon, or trend that deviates from an expectation or pattern
Derived
Noun: deviance, deviancy
Verb: deviate“

so wit ur definition how does davido fit d profile? werey
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by TruthHurts100: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:
One expects that the police will take in the reckless and irresponsible parents who are widely known to live a wild lifestyle for questioning and possible prosecution. Deji Adeleke failed big time to properly bring up David Adeleke who has become a deviant and was the father of the unfortunate child. By now Deji Adeleke should know that life is not all about money or building churches and universities!!! What have you done with your children? That should be the first consideration. You fail in that aspect you have failed in life. Ask MKO ABIOLA et al.
The interest of the dead child was not well protected while he lived. In saner climes the parents will be required to provide answers to questions as to where they were and with whom did they leave the child when the unfortunate incident happened? How safely located and constructed was the private swimming pool? Was a lifeguard employed to be by the swimming pool? Was it constructed with guard rails to make accidental slips far fetched? I could go on. Both parents should do time in the rabbit hole to correct their mentality. Long time back that child should have been taken away from the wild parents by the State in compliance with the child rights act that stipulates the interest of the child as paramount.

You're 100% correct. But this is NIGERIA. The only things that work is EVIL DEEDS. Nothing positive. When Children are bringing up children. What do you call that? In a sane society, both parents will answer serious questions.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Benrosaria(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/01/davido-chioma-lose-son-ifeanyi/

“About eight of them were brought in to narrate their version of what happened to assist us in getting what really happened.

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-grill-davidos-domestic-workers-over-sons-death/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667292954-1

So in getting what you want, would you raise the three year old ifeanyi from death or stop other three years olds from dying like this??
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by dmangodwin(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
What a loss
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Zane2point4(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Bro,

Pools and toddlers don't mix.

Even if the infant could swim, did he have the ability to tread water and stay afloat till help could arrive?

Let them question the staff and view any footage of the pool area.

If either parent is found to blame, they should be made to face the law.

Thats the worst part,blc a child wont even know how to seize breathing in water,he’ll panick and gulp in more water sef,chai such a pain!
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by GodHatesJews: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
I feel for both parents.

May God give them the strength.

Burying a child is the most painful thing in life.

God give them strength ..
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by seunayantokun(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2022
O no! My condolences to the parents of the innocent toddler.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by kingyakos: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2022
How can parents hands over the care of their 3yrs old child to domestic staff, were they also brought up by the care of domestic staff.

This celebrity life of a thing has just overwhelmed some artist in so much blinding them from the real life.

RIP ifeanyi, ur parents left u under the care of strangers who i don't think has ever had a child to feed with their warm breast milk and hold to their bossom.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Timekeeper452: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..
he can’t though. He is dead. The dead can’t do anything, they literally can’t even move a pin.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by zoedew: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
TruthHurts100:

You're 100% correct. But this is NIGERIA. The only things that work is EVIL DEEDS. Nothing positive. When Children are bringing up children. What do you call that? In a sane society, both parents will answer serious questions.

Thanks to you Sir/Ma. Reading through the thread you will see how I have been abused and pilloried for saying what ordinarily should be obvious. I’m not moved as I consider my post to be a social service in case one or two people might see things as it should be for the betterment of the society and humanity at large. That child should not have died! His life was mismanaged. Lagos State Government and The Family Court of The Lagos Judiciary failed in their duty to Ifeanyi. Grandpa Deji Adeleke, in retrospect must have seen his faults here. The whole matter is painfully sobering.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by millionboi(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Freebills12:
Chioma is just a fool! She has sacrificed her son on altar of fame! Someone that treated you as if you are nothing after announcing to the whole world about marrying... All of a sudden he came back to you, begged with you with G Wagon wheel you followed sheepishly without reflection... The result is now a history, still he will not marry either because the reason for his sudden found love has been fulfilled.
u have a point
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by joyandfaith: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Neddstark:

Sometimes you can be sensible sha.

I value life. Say no to war. RA should return to borders.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by jieta: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
How can you have eight domestic worker yet your child got drown in a pool common davido your enemies are not far from you.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Neddstark: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

I value life. Say no to war. RA should return to borders.

Tell that to USA
The people of the Donbass have a right to be pro-russian
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by joyandfaith: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Neddstark:

Tell that to USA
The people of the Donbass have a right to be pro-russian
Excuses as usual.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by chris51(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm saddened by the news of Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido's son's death.

How could a three year old have strayed to swimming pool without knowledge of several domestic servants? It's heart breaking. May the soul of the innocent child rest in peace.

The parents were more media parents. Responsible parents with private swimming pools should have them under lock and key.

No matter the parents' negligence, I pray to God to console them.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Slymonster(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
CutieKing:
Hmmm....
Grilling domestic staffs for what offense.are they the parents??.
This kind thing no fit happen for abroad jare,the parents for don dey behind bars....same thing happened to dbanj then,and nobody was prosecuted..
Besides,its like Davido hands no clean fir all these unfortunate incidents happening under his watch.
He should be investigated.

They are paid to watch especially the nanny. If it was outside nigeria. You will go in for it. Ask those Nigerians doing social work in UK,Canada or America looking after old people. They will tell you, negligence is a crime.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by chris51(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
chris51:
I'm saddened by the news of Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido's son's death.

How could a three year old have strayed to swimming pool without knowledge of several domestic servants? It's heart breaking. May the soul of the innocent child rest in peace.

The parents were more media parents. Responsible parents with private swimming pools should have them under lock and key.

No matter the parents' negligence, I pray to God to console them.

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Excuses as usual.

Just after commending you, you want trouble again abi?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by penceman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
In all honesty, I was wondering what's under raps with all the fake touching with chioma, the useful idiot from south east. I knew it wasn't right but I could not get it. But now I know. Before now that boy ifeanyi was exclusively with chioma and to get him fetishistic Davido had to get the useful idiot first and that's what he did and now the sacrifice is done. Even in abroad where swimming pool is everywhere you don't expect Drake or any one to lose his kid. This death is deliberate ritual murder and we will see very soon.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by joyandfaith: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Neddstark:

Just after commending you, you want trouble again abi?

I don't need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.