Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223567 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adekunle1665: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
When will training commence
comtem2011:
Leave capturing, continue so u can submit.

On the training day, go to the center with your ID card for identification that u are the original owner of the code.

Thats what they told us during TCMA Training.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2023
essentialone:
See how government is making Nigerian youths to scramble for peanuts.

Listen to me.

If you are not an Igbo person, there is nothing wrong if you humbly go and learn how to do business from successful Igbo traders. So that your own children won't end up on social media also looking for peanuts from government that does not care.

So everyone must be in business

Oga shift
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ibadanpikin: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enumerators and supervisors training coming up on 31st have been shifted till further notice.This people are not serious.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Mimienudles(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Enumerators and supervisors training coming up on 31st have been shifted till further notice.This people are not serious.
How true is this, please
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ABDamola(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good afternoon,

I just checked my npc portal and I have been approved. I have also filled my account details.

Please what is the next thing to do?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ahmedsurajo: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enumerators and supervisors training has been postponed to a yet to be announced date
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by essentialone(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sweetness4:

There are some things you shouldn't say you know??

Such as?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Alo231: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enumerators and supervisors training has been postponed to a yet to be announced date

Source pls....

Share the link pls.

Tnz
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DonNeon: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
ABDamola:
Good afternoon,

I just checked my npc portal and I have been approved. I have also filled my account details.

Please what is the next thing to do?
When did you apply?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Monique60: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Did you go for screening?
DonNeon:

When did you apply?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Missfree: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2023
arcahmad:
Nairaland is a faceless forum full of scammers, l was thinking of this from the beginning. Please dont discourage those that want approval, today l help almost 5 people got approved. Not everything on Nairaland is a scam. I ought not to post something like this because l have big clients here and they are following me. I just want to help o but you know the country we are, you have to understand please. Let help one another, let 1 person give a reputable person on this thread as escrow please after approval then another person let be open to everyone on the thread, lead go together, forget it if you have pending at this moment. The approval is less than 2hrs.
please can you get me approved too thank you or can i send mail to you thank you
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Missfree: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2023
arcahmad:
Nairaland is a faceless forum full of scammers, l was thinking of this from the beginning. Please dont discourage those that want approval, today l help almost 5 people got approved. Not everything on Nairaland is a scam. I ought not to post something like this because l have big clients here and they are following me. I just want to help o but you know the country we are, you have to understand please. Let help one another, let 1 person give a reputable person on this thread as escrow please after approval then another person let be open to everyone on the thread, lead go together, forget it if you have pending at this moment. The approval is less than 2hrs.
NPC-CE-2485522201 this is mine thank you
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DonNeon: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Monique60:
Did you go for screening?

No I didn't, I just applied recently
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by richardoz(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
It is well
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Monique60: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Pls help me to get mine approved
arcahmad:
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by NDSMELODY(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
I have done screening but no approval yet, what do I do ?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alo231:

Source pls....

Share the link pls.

Tnz

Are you serious
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
essentialone:

Such as?

You're so slow please leave my mention.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
essentialone:
NPC recruitment portal is wack.

It is not being updated.

Stop wasting time to check it. You will just continue to see Pending.

Even at the local government area where I went for screening despite portal still showing Pending, the officer told me squarely that those waiting for Portal being going for screening, "dem go wait tire".

So you actually registered for the NPC and you're busy talking down on people that registered because your application wasn't approved. You wanted to work for the peanut too??

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Hassany4u(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls I applied for Npc job as enumerator, but I have not been called for documentation and I did not receive any SMS. Do I still have hope, am I going to be called eventually. I try login to check my status I can't Access the site.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by myami: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sweetness4:

You're so slow please leave my mention.
you are rude. change your attitude
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by MadamHL: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
arcahmad:
Drop your code please.
Pls help a sister ID NPC-CE-79141838690. God bless you
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Hassany4u(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hassany4u:
Pls I applied for Npc job as enumerator, but I have not been called for documentation and I did not receive any SMS. Do I still have hope, am I going to be called eventually. I try login to check my status I can't Access the site.
Pls hope anyone can help here is my code NPC-CE-2278501913
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
myami:
you are rude. change your attitude

He deserve the answer i gave him and you too are rude.....very rude.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
essentialone:

I will soon bite your left bwest.

Shameless
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by PeerFunding: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by PrettySmart(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
I want to apply for this NPC stuff, but it's asking for access code... Please help, what is the access code?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Uniquegee: 2:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Please I'm interested, I need approval. Chat me up if you can help. I will pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.