Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (33116 Views)

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Treasure17(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Is the police Davido’s family…?

Nothing proactive here…

Just cashing on someone’s misfortune to gain favor and popularity…

Cheap!
You people are really funny. How was that a way of cashing on someone's misfortune? He sympathised with Davido and here you are vilifying the swiftness of his decision.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by 07kjb: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
MAY IFEANYICHUKWU FIND PEACE IN THE BOSOM OF FATHER ABRAHAM

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MeineMutter: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Clout chasing. How many families will Okowa, Obi, and even Tinubu or other politicians send condolences to because they lost their families? You don't know how many people have died today that these yeye politicians (and their handlers) don't send condolences to. Just because the bereaved is a notable figure and politicians want the public to know they care so that they can win sympathy votes too, all of them are rushing to social media to send condolences awon weerey gbogbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by newnigerdelta00: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:
A President on top of the situation at all times.

A President who's ear is to the ground 24/7

Emi Lokan and SWAGA will send their condolence message after they have finished dividing Sunday Igbowo, OPC and every Yoruba kparakpo group in all the Southwest universities in Nigeria.

Na davido son death na you and obi won take play politics now,from church to church to endsars,to flood, now davido son .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MeineMutter: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Switruth:
P O. Man that loves his ppl.

How many people who lost their families he don send condolences to in Anambra today?

Una never talk wetin dey do you.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Treasure17:

You people are really funny. How was that a way of cashing on someone's misfortune? He sympathised with Davido and here you are vilifying the swiftness of his decision.
Should have done it in private…

Since the family hasn’t made any official statement yet. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Just shut up ok. You know the road to banana island go there and confirm yourself.
brain54:

You wey get sense wetin you don use your sense do…?

Idio.t!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Na davido son death na you and obi won take play politics now,from church to church to endsars,to flood, now davido son .
So many yeye comments…

Just watch!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MeineMutter: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:

Emi Lokan and SWAGA will send their condolence message after they have finished dividing Sunday Igbowo, OPC and every Yoruba kparakpo group in all the Southwest universities in Nigeria.

Is this a state or national disaster that he is trying to be on top? You are all d.aft and I dont think you can be cured. This is a personal matter but politicians know that's what you dunc.es want. That's why they are doing it for you. It doesn't make Obi/Tinubu/Atiku/Okowa etc a good person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Gallistotle1: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided
Why is this news?
All the leading presidential candidates have sent in their condolences.
Why is this liar's own making headline? You think that will help him to win his polling unit?
Nonsense, absolute rubbish!
since morning u done chop? e be like ur tribe no de like another tribe just get tat abeg
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Roger3D(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:

And who made him president again?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Just shut up ok. You know the road to banana island go there and confirm yourself.
Foo.l…!!!

I should leave my business and go and confirm someone’s death…

Because na him pay my school fees for primary school na…

Don’t use your sense. Leave it on the floor so person go march am use am do rag.

Ode!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
P.O always using people's misfortune to get attention, if I was a politican, I would send my condolences privately,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
You seem so senseless and clueless of what’s actually wrong with you upstairs... you’re waiting for the couple to confirm the death of their son?.. when the news are everywhere?.. don’t you see that you’re critically sick?
brain54:

Foo.l…!!!

I should leave my business and go and confirm someone’s death…

Because na him pay my school fees for primary school na…

Don’t use your sense. Leave it on the floor so person go march am use am do rag.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by successmatters(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Why is this news?

Why is this liar's own making headline?
You think that will help him to win his polling unit?

Show us Tinubu own.

Show us atiku condolences to Deborah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You seem so senseless and clueless of what’s actually wrong with you upstairs... you’re waiting for the couple to confirm the death of their son?.. when the news are everywhere?.. don’t you see that you’re critically sick?
As the news is everywhere have you heard the papa of the Pickin that died make any statement…? Or the mama…

If you are in a position to confirm do so…which I believe P.O may have done… and sympathize with the family in private.
When the family brings it up officially to the public. Then you can send condolences publicly.

Simple!

No one should quote me again for stating my opinion. Because I see a lot of you don’t have sense.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
I wonder if he would've still sent his condolences, if it weren't election season. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by kingyakos: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Nothing proactive here…

Cheap!

Why are you so heart bittered on good people, where u expecting a davido or chioma to come online and officially announced the death of their young child, don't you know that's a painful and a heartbroken death that's weakened the bereaved. Hope u are aware that chioma fainted and hasn't recovered herself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by CheapHomes1: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
ym8282055:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nMNLY4sP0s
The Lagos State Police Command on Tuesday morning confirmed the death of Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of popular music artiste, Davido, and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland.

Ifeanyi’s nanny, eight others arrested over his de@th

At least nine persons, including Ifeanyi’s nanny and cook, have been arrested by the police in Lagos State in connection with his de@th.

They should leave them alone jare. Person wey get house build swimming pool without any safety features to prevent a child from falling into the swimming pool. Dbanjs own happened and swimming pool owners with toddlers didn't learn any lessons. We now want cooks and nannies to learn those lessons

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by kingyakos: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:
I wonder if he would've still sent his condolences, if it weren't election season. undecided

Peter Obi is not like you
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Anakazo22: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Nothing proactive here…

Cheap!

Shut up your mouth hater...what about the other people that have been sending condolence messages
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Streetmovement(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.i.P to the young lad

Takeoff of The Migo's is gone too

Rip to all em
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by CheapHomes1: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Nothing proactive here…

Cheap!

What was the police supposed to do?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by mariahAngel(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Don't be gullible.
Ask questions, no matter who the person is.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by kingyakos: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

They should leave alone jare. Person wey get house build swimming without any safety features to prevent a child from falling into the swimming pool. Dbanjs own happened and swimming pool owners with toddlers didn't learn any lessons. We now want cooks and nannies to learn those lessons

Nigerian police must find a way of making money from this.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

And how do you know this?

You are Peter Obi’s physician or P.A…

Or his family member? Or house boy?

I mean you know him personally…?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Anakazo22:

Shut up your mouth hater...what about the other people that have been sending condolence messages
You for come shut my mouth up for me na…

I don’t know about others sending condolences…and if I do know I will still make same comments.

The one I know is what I commented on.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Bigchristo: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:
Why so quick…

You for allow the couple to announce the death of their son officially.

You can comfort the family in private for now!
Una must find one small fault if he did it late you will still be here to say why so late, abeg make una change attitude
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Funflipper: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:

The police has announced it. This is what being proactive is all about.

So you idea of being proactive is by playing politics with the dead?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by justmi1: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
If he wasn't running for president, would he have sent a condolence?. Everything should not be politicised, he could still send his condolences in private. Public condolence is for fans, the celebrities and top politicians can access the bereaved privately.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by kingyakos: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Why is this news?

Why is this liar's own making headline?
You think that will help him to win his polling unit?

Wetin carry u come this thread.
Na only una tribe supposed send condolence
Na only una tribe supposed be president
Na only una tribe supposed achieve success for life, if another tribe achieve success e dey be u for body like say make u hang ur sef.
E even pain u say na Igbo girl born for davido and I'm not surprised if u dey happy about little ifeanyi death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.