Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (33115 Views)

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by freeukline(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Webdev535:
Damn! This is heartbreaking
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Is the police Davido’s family…?

Nothing proactive here…

Just cashing on someone’s misfortune to gain favor and popularity…

Cheap!
At least..,, from the message of PO, you're pre-empting.
His message was neutral and devoid of Politics.

You're the one analysing it in this manner, just because you know that PO is a Politician
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by sayso: 2:35am On Nov 02, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1587411254540476416?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
And did you also sent condolence to pregnant Fatima and her children killed right in your backyard?
Hypocrites.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Ecosystem4u: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2022
To All obedients our hearts are with Davido and family!
This unfortunate event has saddened me all through out yesterday. I can't wrap my head around it one bit.

My condolences to Davido and Chioma.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by achimendy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
brain54:

If I had criticized or commented on another politician sending condolences…

It would have made you feel better?

It will still make feel you don't have point.
Whether davido announce it or not, it wont change a thing.

Afterall Is not a crime to sympathising with the bereave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.