Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (33102 Views)

Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bigchristo:
Una must find one small fault if he did it late you will still be here to say why so late, abeg make una change attitude
If you know me you will know I hardly try to find faults in people…

I try as much as possible not to blame anyone.

But I can’t stand people using others misfortune for their selfish interests…

Especially the death of a 3 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

And how do you know this?

You are Peter Obi’s physician or P.A…

Or his family member? Or house boy?

I mean you know him personally…?

One major problem with some Nigerians is that they don't ask questions, and they hate it when others do.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Jeffy1206(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Is the police Davido’s family…?

Nothing proactive here…

Just cashing on someone’s misfortune to gain favor and popularity…

Cheap!
shatap young man. Do you think they have the strength to come online and post anything now? Some of you are just sadist undecided
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Jeffy1206(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

I'm sure Atiku even posted it before him. It's been confirmed oga wey too know... Seat and wait for the family to come and tell you nansense.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Xtry: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Why is this news?

All the leading presidential candidates have sent in their condolences.

Why is this liar's own making headline?
You think that will help him to win his polling unit?

You're an animal!!! Fool!

Nonsense, absolute rubbish!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Doyou2019: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:
Chai, this is painful. We wish the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Peter Obi knows everyone in this country.

Your last line, albeit an hyperbole, somehow rings loud and true.

God be with the couple.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Switruth: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
MeineMutter:

How many people who lost their families he don send condolences to in Anambra today?

Una never talk wetin dey do you.
try make urself relevant by allowing bad news get to you then you’ll find out. Obi has been moving around condoling with victims of flood and responding to key issues bedeviling this country. You must indeed have a good relationship with bad governance. Now go buy pepper come.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by GenerationNext: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Nothing proactive here…

Cheap!
Let it continue to pain you. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by kingyakos: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Don't be gullible.
Ask questions, no matter who the person is.

U were gullible to even think of such.
How long does it takes you to study someone
Haven't you watch a video of Obi stopping his convoy as a governor to give school children a lift when their vehicle broke down, he removed their luggage by himself and took all of them to their different home.

I've known Obi before now, he has character money can't buy.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by GenerationNext: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

You wey get sense wetin you don use your sense do…?

Idio.t!
Pained soul. Please get life. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
See correct man wey sabi parenthood
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
GenerationNext:

Pained soul. Please get life. grin grin grin
Na your life I Dey live na…

I for tell you “your father”…but I dont feel like insulting anyone today.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Feggie3: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Why is this news?

All the leading presidential candidates have sent in their condolences.

Why is this liar's own making headline?
You think that will help him to win his polling unit?

Nonsense, absolute rubbish!
You are more bitter than the devil you evil demonic witch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by papiwyte(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Election is around the corner obi is trying to be active at all corners bt back then when Dbanj lost his son where was obi?...

Rip boy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
papiwyte:
Election is around the corner obi is trying to be active at all corners bt back then when Dbanj lost his son where was obi?...

Rip boy
He was in comatose…

Or in space so no network reception…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Bigchristo: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

So what exactly are you insinuating? That Obi uses the death of a 3yrs old for his selfish interests? I can’t believe you are just so gullible to think in such manner PDP Vice Presidential candidate Okowa also send a condolence message nobody will see that na Obi Dey pepper una for chest, there’s nothing bad in sending condolence message to those who are mourning, when Instablog announced it you people didn’t attack them to allow the parents of the child to make a public statement before announcing it

Your mindset is very mean
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ojuyobo will not send his condolences cos OBo ain't in his camp. Kudos PO
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by moshino(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:
Why so quick…

You for allow the couple to announce the death of their son officially.

You can comfort the family in private for now!

Hatred and bigotry is a poison to the soul.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bigchristo:
So what exactly are you insinuating? That Obi uses the death of a 3yrs old for his selfish interests? I can’t believe you are just so gullible to think in such manner PDP Vice Presidential candidate Okowa also send a condolence message nobody will see that na Obi Dey pepper una for chest, there’s nothing bad in sending condolence message to those who are mourning, when Instablog announced it you people didn’t attack them to allow the parents of the child to make a public statement before announcing it

Your mindset is very mean
Pls were is the thread for atiku sending condolences…?

Stop referring me to atikus thread… I don’t play dirty politics. Like I stated if atiku or tinubu or any other presidential candidates made similar statements then my comments is also directed to them.
I should start looking for threads of everyone and start commenting on them one by one?
This is the one I have seen. Hence my comment here.
Stop trying to drag me into all the dirty politics. Because I know all the candidates are same.

No one should play politics with the death of anyone especially a 3 year old.
I am talking about Peter Obi you are talking about atiku…have I told you I am supporting atiku?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
moshino:

Hatred and bigotry is a poison to the soul.
I don’t hate Peter Obi…

I am not a bigot.! It’s people like you who see bigotry in simple statements like the one I made and misinterprete and read meaning that are the real bigots.

Undercover bigots….!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ATLIEN2027: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Attention seeking pandora pathological liar Obi tuary doing this for attention as usual.
His IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys are killing people and chopping off their heads on daily basis in AfghanEastern but he won't comment on those killings as if their lives doesn't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Bigheart042(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Over this your comments
Kisses to u
ganisucks:
A President on top of the situation at all times.

A President who's ear is to the ground 24/7

Emi Lokan and SWAGA will send their condolence message after they have finished dividing Sunday Igbowo, OPC and every Yoruba kparakpo group in all the Southwest universities in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Bigchristo: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Pls were is the thread for atiku sending condolences…?

Stop referring me to atikus thread… I don’t play dirty politics. Like I stated if atiku or tinubu or any other presidential candidates made similar statements then my comments is also directed to them.
I should start looking for threads of everyone and start commenting on them one by one?
This is the one I have seen. Hence my comment here.
Stop trying to drag me into all the dirty politics. Because I know all the candidates are same.

No one should play politics with the death of anyone especially a 3 year old.
I am talking about Peter Obi you are talking about atiku…have I told you I am supporting atiku?
Can I ask you a very honest question? Can you please tell me anywhere in the world where sending a condolence message to a family grieving over the death of their son to be tagged bad or dirty politics? Is it something bad if someone send a condolence message? There are thousands and millions of condolence messages being sent all over the world to Davido and his family but single out one person just because of your hate or probably because he is running for a political offices I do been Obi was not running for office you won’t have seen it as something bad to send a condolence message to Adeleke family

You’re a wicked person this isn’t just politics or something else you’re a wicked soul someone send a condolence message instead of you to skip pass yeah you open your mouth waaa talk rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by imrany20(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:
Why so quick…

You for allow the couple to announce the death of their son officially.

You can comfort the family in private for now!

Na mumu be that ipobians president
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MeineMutter: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Switruth:
try make urself relevant by allowing bad news get to you then you’ll find out. Obi has been moving around condoling with victims of flood and responding to key issues bedeviling this country. You must indeed have a good relationship with bad governance. Now go buy pepper come.

Before flooding nko? Check his Twitter postings and analyze how many condolences he sent to an unknown family from all corners of Nigeria other than those in the public domain because of clout chasing, you will realize he did them for clout. How many people have died in your family that Obi went on Twitter to condole with your extended family?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by brain54(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bigchristo:
Can I ask you a very honest question? Can you please tell me anywhere in the world where sending a condolence message to a family grieving over the death of their son to be tagged bad or dirty politics? Is it something bad if someone send a condolence message? There are thousands and millions of condolence messages being sent all over the world to Davido and his family but single out one person just because of your hate or probably because he is running for a political offices I do been Obi was not running for office you won’t have seen it as something bad to send a condolence message to Adeleke family

You’re a wicked person this isn’t just politics or something else you’re a wicked soul someone send a condolence message instead of you to skip pass yeah you open your mouth waaa talk rubbish
The first question you asked me.

You didn’t wait for my response…

My response…DON’T ASK!!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Switruth: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
MeineMutter:

Before flooding nko? Check his Twitter postings and analyze how many condolences he sent to an unknown family from all corners of Nigeria other than those in the public domain for clout chasing, you will realize he did them for clout. How many people have died in your family that Obi went on Twitter to condole with your extended family?
how many your president don send out ? Wetin obi do you na?
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by achimendy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

Nothing proactive here…

Cheap!

Oga shutup, you don't have point.

Must you politicise everything?
Other politicians have been sending their condolences, why didn't you say anything about it??

Na peter obi own kon dey give you headache.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Bigchristo: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
brain54:

The first question you asked me.

You didn’t wait for my response…

My response…DON’T ASK!!
You be wicked soul, you’re doing what you accused someone else of doing, there’s no point politicizing the death of a child all because a politician send a condolence message, everything Dey look like campaign for una eyes that’s pure wickedness
Re: Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Obi! It's THESE TRYING TIMES, not this trying time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) / Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker / Oshiomhole Speaks On Saraki’s Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.