Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend (45130 Views)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by jimmyvic(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
How this childish topic made it to FP it what bothers me lipsrsealed
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Funflipper: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
IgboSomalia:

As you are wasting your money on these girls, I hope you are also spending money on your mom?

Same mom he gets his pocket money from?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by aklion: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you... Secondly not answering you to me e no make. In public and your son with someone else. Atlease make the woman or him feel comfortable... Lata u fit beat the heaven into him for house. I sense your still a kid for your mom to treat u that way...
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
phemy36:

See your life. That you don't respect your parents doesn't mean other will follow suit. Parents are not a slave master when they empty their pockets to send you to school or out of the country, but to look out for their ward not to miss it in life now make them a slave master. I'm not surprised with the situation will find ourselves today, because your type are numerous out there doing what they like with nobody to caution them. At last they end up becoming something else and not useful to the society they belong. So continue

Lies!

African parents have nothing to offer. A reason the Continent is backwards.

African parents are d most corrupt and illogical in the world.

Tell me wetin such parents get to offer? African parents are d least innovative in the world too.. Wise up...

A reason the use oppression to manage their families...

Go think am...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by bobchigar(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Anyway you have not mature yet for having Girl friend. If you have, she will be happy that you are preparing for another stage of your life.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand

You mean you have a girlfriend while under your parents' roof.

You are really planning to fail, dude.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Your mom is not ready to be a grandma and she is also not ready to feed you, your girlfriend and your unborn triplets
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Sukersoc: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

The only reason you have a girlfriend and took her out is because you're old enough to do so. If your mum can't understand that, then I'm sorry for her, because she's about to loose you. You've done no wrong Brother. This is the time for her to draw you closer and guide you through this next stage of life. She should be proud her son has grown, but then help you make fewer mistakes.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
when won't she shake her head when you have never take her outing nor buy anything for her in ShopRite...!! Why won't she eye you when you were caught simping pantdown...

na true
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Omoawoke: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
go and prepare for your waec and stop spending your pocket money on girls
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
is like your mother too na ashawo undecided

She get client for there! So that look na to tell you say make you no spoil her business for this ShopRite

hmmm
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Worldliness(f): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss. Small boy answering Boss is afraid of his mom flogging him when he gets home.

Seun, pls can you create a kids section where we treat matters relating to children. grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
idahsy:
o boi if u dear go house u go sha bulala

na true
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by greenandy: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

Are you not underage? If you are not, your mum should be happy that you have a girlfriend. So don't bother about her possible untoward reaction, she will soon get used to you and your girlfriend.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Kimiso(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
how old are you
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
royalfly:

How old are you b4 we can advice.

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by OnyeOgboni: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sorry bro...teenage years are like that
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Kimiso(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

worry less just behave maturely pretend like nothing happened
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by kollinxx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
She dey look you because una nor get food for house but u carry woman go restaurant go eat ... smh... what an Irony grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by phemy36(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Lies!

Tell me wetin such parents get to offer? African parents are d least innovative in the world too.. Wise up...

Go think am...

Oh I see

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by phemy36(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Lies!

Go think am...

Oh I see

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Goodboy2000:

I suggest you take your mom out for shopping or do for her what you did for your gf.

na true
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Goodboy2000:

I suggest you take your mom out for shopping or do for her what you did for your gf.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kimiso:
how old are you
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Blue3k(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol she thinks your girl ugly.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Worldliness:
Ebukaboss. Small boy answering Boss is afraid of his mom flogging him when he gets home.

Seun, pls can you create a kids section where we treat matters relating to children. grin

u are funny
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
You're still a kid,stay at home pls. grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Kimiso(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

just behave maturely act like nothing happened when you get home
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by sanya4good(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
She was telling you that it's not yet time for you to start going out with girls.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
greenandy:

Are you not underage? If you are not, your mum should be happy that you have a girlfriend. So don't bother about her possible untoward reaction, she will soon get used to you and your girlfriend.

thanks
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Bigchristo: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
Your own good na shoprite she for catch you with babe, my mom show up in my door step unannounced I was knacking as the girl was screaming my mom Dey listen, na for ground to open make I enter remain I can’t really bear the shame tho grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.