Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend (45084 Views)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Cypress042(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
She's simply telling you to go back into the room, pick up your books, read them and be useful to yourself before she comes back from the market undecided

516 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
She's simply telling you to go back into the room, pick up your books, read them and be useful to yourself before she comes back from the market undecided

really

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by boxer022(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
I believe that she is disappointed that you did such a thing. She expected more from you but got less, so I believe what you should do is go home and wait for her, when she comes greet her as usual and allow her tell you what is on her mind. Make sure you don't talk back at her when she is talking because it might degenerate to violence. Allow her to say everything she has to say and speak only when told to.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Zonefree(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is your mom on a date with someone too

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
boxer022:
I believe that she is disappointed that you did such a thing. She expected more from you but got less, so I believe what you should do is go home and wait for her, when she comes greet her as usual and allow her tell you what is on her mind. Make sure you don't talk back at her when she is talking because it might degenerate to violence. Allow her to say everything she has to say and speak only when told to.

true talk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Is your mom on a date with someone too

ask ur phone

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by browndre: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
It is because you are spending what you supposed to spend on her, on a girl that will leave your heart broken and financially broke.

Go and apologise to her, honestly.

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

Una too dey fear parents.

Learn to ignore them, no send them.

If she bring mata up, tell her it ur right... Waka comot.

African parents are slave masters..

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
She knew her son's destiny is destroyed. Shame on you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
As u small reach, u don deh carry woman.

come bia, OP

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by boxer022(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I dont understand, he wasnt suppose to have a gf or he wasnt suppose to go on a date with his gf?

why the mom deh para sef

I believe that he must have told his mum he was going somewhere else and alone, not with a girlfriend. That must have been the reason why she acted the way she did.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by ZINNYBANKS: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maybe you're still too young to have girlfriend .

38 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by SILVERLINES: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
cheesy

Seun osewa please create for us nairaland kiddies forum.
Thread like this should have ended up in kiddies section

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by ipobarethieves: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by IgboSomalia: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

As you are wasting your money on these girls, I hope you are also spending money on your mom?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by newnigerdelta00: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

Your head nor correct

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by salbis(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you? To start with.

39 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by BATified2023: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
To start with how old are u?

26 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by nairalee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's simple

U shouldn't be living with your mom and taking a girl out to shoprite while for house na hustle for survival

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by AbuAeesha: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
asking the public what ur mom's gesture meant??
how??

13 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Her look should tell you that you have to be careful, she don't want rough play.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
The important question is "How old are you‽”

Nigerian parents don't like whatever kid they're still feeding to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. That's our culture.

95 percent of us had girlfriend/boyfriend in secrecy.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by PreacherMan007: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you?

19 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by PreacherMan007: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Afokesco(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
as you small reach you don dey carry woman.why make your mom nor go look you with bad eye grin

15 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by socialmediaman: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Whether you have a girlfriend or not is none of my concern, the problem is when you focus the attention meant for your future on her. Doom Doom Doom in Professor Hard Life's voice!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Moh247: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin

Jealous mother in law loading

Women no just like each other for this country..

Deep inside you babe sef she don use your eyes poison your mama while she's smiling and greeting her, your mama sef don Sabi say na snake you carry

Abeg ignore those gender and their wahala

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.