Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend (45091 Views)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Mummy boy grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Mrkumareze(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mother eh, na so my mama take seize my babe slippers when me with am dey inside dey play love

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olam09:

How old are you?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by codedgalaxy: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Is your mom on a date with someone too
vawulence grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
truthsayer009:

Calm down brother, your personal experience with your parents cannot be compared with the whole of the country. A lot of Nigerians cherish their parents and they are treated well. Whatever beef you have with your parents should settled with them in isolation, not to join all of us.

So stop sounding like TastyFriedPussy.

Pls don't make dis personal.. It's an African problem..
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
olakan22:

It's a weekday and it was in the morning. Answer these questions... Where did you tell her you were going? Where did she expect you to be at? How old are you?
i told her i was coming anytime 18
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
DeOTR:

Please be specific to your parents. Stop generalizing.

Grow up... African parents dull... 100% truth.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand
Ask her na. You when dey there no know, how do you expect us to? cheesy
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Leon80 post=118045856][/quote]
thanks
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Mother eh, na so my mama take seize my babe slippers when me with am dey inside dey play love

what
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Because she knows how useless are gender is tongue
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Babastrong(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
These are the people who want to force Obidient on us.
they have not known the definition of real life. Everything is controlled by their mummy.
most of them are still in their 20's.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Jeffy1206(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you to begin with?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Thazard(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
Seun osewa please create for us nairaland kiddies forum. Thread like this should have ended up in kiddies section
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LordErrk: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

First of all, how old are you? It sounds like you're still in secondary school or just entered uni, and had a girlfriend, and didn't tell your mum you were even going out.
Because e get age wey your parent no go even send you again
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ask her na. You when dey there no know, how do you expect us to? cheesy

ok
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
LordErrk:

First of all, how old are you? It sounds like you're still in secondary school or just entered uni, and had a girlfriend, and didn't tell your mum you were even going out.

grin
LordErrk:

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Karnice600: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

Seun! come first. I thought this your Nairaland was 'posed to be for 18+?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by DeOTR: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Grow up... African parents dull... 100% truth.
Maybe yours are, but mine are. I am who I am today because of the way I was raised. That's why I can compete favorably anywhere in the world. Once again, stop generalizing.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Uguruzik(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol, Kids
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Fedrams: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hummm. Some generation will come. That time, food will not be at home and guys will be begging there parent to give him money to take there babe to ShopRite.

quote author=Ebukaboss post=118041563]This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand[/quote]
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Thazard(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Worldliness:
Ebukaboss. Small boy answering Boss is afraid of his mom flogging him when he gets home.

Seun, pls can you create a kids section where we treat matters relating to children. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
DeOTR:

Maybe yours are, but mine are. I am who I am today because of the way I was raised. That's why I can compete favorably anywhere in the world. Once again, stop generalizing.

Lies!!

See d African mentally compete with, instead of collaborate with.. U see y d training of African parents get problem? Stop surporting dem.

U are not even trained to make your society a beta place, solve problem, invent things, but to compete... As if we are animals... Na animals dey do competition....

You must get rid of the African parents programing before it's too late..
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karnice600:

Seun! come first. I thought this your Nairaland was 'posed to be for 18+?

yes
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fedrams:
Hummm. Some generation will come. That time, food will not be at home and guys will be begging there parent to give him money to take there babe to ShopRite.

quote author=Ebukaboss post=118041563]This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

not my generation
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Karnice600: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Una too dey fear parents.

Learn to ignore them, no send them.

If she bring mata up, tell her it ur right... Waka comot.

African parents are slave masters..

OP, listen to this dude at your peril. Sons who tow this line don't have a future.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Doyou2019: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Babastrong:
These are the people who want to force Obidient on us.
they have not known the definition of real life. Everything is controlled by their mummy.
most of them are still in their 20's.

Mumu

You're more juvenile, outrageously dafter, than the OP for bringing Peter Obi into this. Why must everything be political to you twats?

What a silly boy!
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
Shaking her head towards u means you're a disgrace.

u mean it
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Kirkman: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
browndre:
It is because you are spending what you supposed to spend on her, on a girl that will leave your heart broken and financially broke.

Go and apologise to her, honestly.

grin truly flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you o! Wise one. Except by the spirit of fantastic sense.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

U should be ashamed of urslf, u taking galfrnd to shoprite ni, when will she take u out for a change? Werey
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Exodora: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Trust me that head shake is a sign of disappointment and she being ashamed of your actions at your age cause she expected more from you.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

U should be ashamed of urslf, u taking galfrnd to shoprite ni, when will she take u out for a change? Werey
cry
Heathrow44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.