Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! (892 Views)

Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by oskamboo: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
These make me keep thinking over and over again about some dirty secrets of some of our todays girls.These are true life stories menh, a friend told me of a bride to be that went on shaging her ex few days to the wedding, another one also told me of a chick that just did introduction and still having fun with another guy just because her husband to be cant satisfy her sex urge, so many shits happen for this naija. I dont want to be believe that all girls are into this horrible tin. Why cant you settle for who can give u that real satisfaction instead of living in a fools paradise and later regret in your life cos what goes round, !
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Brite02(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
Summarize your theory @OP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by pendo89(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
oskamboo:

These make me keep thinking over and over again about some dirty secrets of some of our todays girls.These are true life stories menh, a friend told me of a bride to be that went on shaging her ex few days to the wedding, another one also told me of a chick that just did introduction and still having fun with another guy just because her husband to be cant satisfy her sex urge, so many shits happen for this naija. I dont want to be believe that all girls are into this horrible tin. Why cant you settle for who can give u that real satisfaction instead of living in a fools paradise and later regret in your life cos what goes round, !

The bolded is wht matters.I keep saying over and over.Never give up on life because you read somebody's pathetic script.You only learn but life goes on.
If ratio of good to evil is 5:1000 then look out for the 5 and stop whining about the 995.
It wont help you and you wont change a thing so get your acts together,look for the right gal in the right places and take time to study her.
You go picking gals from streets and clubs and then you come here crying> Referring to those 2 examples you gave up there.What kind of descent lady goes doing such a thing?
Rem those women are doing it with men who could be people's husbands as well.
Blame the society.Immorality is not limited to gender.
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Brite02(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Oh I see shocked Blame it on poverty, blame it on friends, blame it on society, blame it on Ignorance etc. . undecided
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hmnn, nice piece upendo
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Godmother(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
pendo89:

The bolded is wht matters.I keep saying over and over.Never give up on life because you read somebody's pathetic script.You only learn but life goes on.
If ratio of good to evil is 5:1000 then look out for the 5 and stop whining about the 1000.
It wont help you and you wont change a thing so get your acts together,look for the right gal in the right places and take time to study her.
You go picking gals from streets and clubs and then you come here crying> Referring to those 2 examples you gave up there.What kind of descent lady goes doing such a thing?
Rem those women are doing it with men who could be people's husbands as well.
Blame the society.Immorality is not limited to gender.

Hugs and kissed for you. You just hit the nail on the head
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by MMM2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
op how abt becomin a rev. father? I swear u wont hav to worry abt dem silly girls no more. U digg?
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by harakiri(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
@poster, You need to understand that life is not fair and human beings are unreliable. When you accept this fact, life will be much easier for you to bear. Husbands will always abandon their wives for other women, wives will always screw their old boyfriends and co-workers,children will always give their loving parents heart ache till they die of cardiac arrest,friends will always betray each other, the moon will go down for the sun to come up and the world will keep spinning 360 degrees! Just do your best and don't expect too much from people. Like my signature below says : " Always assume the worst from human beings, you'll seldom be disappointed". It doesn't mean you should be negative but it means ALWAYS be prepared for both the good and the bad at all times so you aren't caught off guard. Nuff said! ! !
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Misbee(f): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
Wisdom is d principal tin bt in 'All thy Gettings Get Undastandin'.shine ur eyes wella.
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Mynd44: 1:41am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by mamacy: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
oskamboo:

These make me keep thinking over and over again about some dirty secrets of some of our todays girls.These are true life stories menh, a friend told me of a bride to be that went on shaging her ex few days to the wedding, another one also told me of a chick that just did introduction and still having fun with another guy just because her husband to be cant satisfy her sex urge, so many shits happen for this naija. I dont want to be believe that all girls are into this horrible tin.

@OP, thats life for u, u cant expect everyone to live up to ur expectation, u meet the good and bad people in life, but the fact that there are bad people does nt mean good ones dont exist, and this is nt restricted to girls only cos bad guys exist too.

Why cant you settle for who can give u that real satisfaction instead of living in a fools paradise and later regret in your life cos what goes round, !
now u generalising, maybe its the set of girls u ve met, but good girls abound, mayb u vent looked properly
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by claremont(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
oskamboo:

Guy, the thing tire me sef oh! Statistically, even if there is 1 good lady out of a 100, that still equals 0. It is not statistically significant, na only prayer we go dey pray oh. cool
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by AmeboAjela(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
True, every girl is not the same but then Nigeria is fasting imitating Europe and America. Our guys expect all these wired fantasies and the girls are willing to be part. A guy knows a lady is about to get married and he still wants to sleep with her. Another takes pleasure in sleeping with a Married woman. Yes the girls are very wrong for these but what about the willing accomplice of the guys? So as much as guys hate this, they should also discourage it in actions and not just words because if at the end we have a morally corrupt society that no one can trust each other any more, we all suffer. Not just the girls alone but the guys do
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by mamacy: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Claremont, what about guys, pls dnt be bias, being good/bad is an individual thing abeg, and btw, hw is research going?
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by tpia5: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
oh well.
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
The Lord shall provide.
that 1 in 1000000 good girl will be mine grin

Amen
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by Mynd44: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
Amen!!!!
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by deniyor: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2011
srry I took the last one
Re: I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! by claremont(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2011
2buff:

The Lord shall provide.
that 1 in 1000000 good girl will be mine grin

Amen
Unfortunately, that 1 in 1000000 has already been taken. You better get resigned to your fate! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract / Time To Settle / I Need Advice On What To Do About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.