Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover (24370 Views)

Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / FRSC Arrests Mary Ikoku For Using Google Maps In Abuja / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by chrisxxx(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
ogmask:

I thought as much... One of those who never travel out of Portharcourt. I shouldn't have wasted my time with you. Pple like you are all over the place in rivers state especially phalga and obioakpo. They never travel out of the city or bother to school outside the state. Good thing is there are some very sound-minded persons with very broad world view. Your type Na waste it time to follow talk.
Would you want me to travel to your erosion, crime and poverty ravaged enclave?
U have not travelled more me. We could share pages of our international passport here. The other places I may travel to in Nigeria are either Lagos, and Abuja. These are the only two places in Nigeria that matter to us given the natural advantage of having PH as place of origin.
Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by Bouncing2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
My governor
Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by Jossibest(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is wike hand work
Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by Jossibest(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wike have done it again
Thats good
Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by Goodcitizen1: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wike only builds flyovers and nothing else. The guy figured out a way to steal states resources thru this nonsense infrastructure.
Re: Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover by Shikini: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.