Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (51852 Views)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Hontalba: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
The Nigerian People are Voted For Atiku 2023 Insha Allah

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Tflex01:

PDP members crying on twitter lol

What is the population of Fulani in the North?

Clowns! cheesy
all presidents from the north have been fulanis. Ponder on that.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by egbabiekperemo1: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
People like you no get sense at all.

Is the North the name of an ethnic group? Is Niger Delta the name of an ethnic group?

Every Nigerians have the right to support whoever they want. Is your right to support Atiku, I have no problem with it.

Look my picture well, if u see me for road, you go lule. Get used to Waziri as your next president.
Niger-Delta militants are for PDP. Take it or go and die
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobleman80: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku has more right to become president that Tinubu.

North east has never had presidency, if it's on the basis of ethnicity, religion or competence Atiku is better

PDP has never fielded a northerner in power.

Atiku is coming
Who is umaru yaradua and is he not from katsina just like buhari? Why did you write that pdp has not presented northerner as candidate before?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by DanAugust2021: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
We all know who this kind of regional politics has always favoured in Most elections... The North
Wike with his egocentric and reckless outbursts insults and threats against Atiku has already done the damage of drawing More sympathy and solidarity Northern votes for Atiku in 2023
Atiku is more favoured, if the southern politicians wants play regional politics with the forthcoming election.
All Wike videos alongside his faction threatening and insulting ATIKU have been translated in various Northern languages and are already being shared across various Northern/Arewa Whatsapp groups , amplifying the propaganda in the North that 2023 election is an election of south vs North and gang up against the North and Atiku
Who will suffer more at the end of the day? Buhari didn't openly support his brothers, but look at what is happening today, talk more of Atiku that has openly supported his brothers as well as kicked against the anti open grazing bill. If the far north ( because Atiku will lose in North Central) choose tribe over good governance, what's happening now in the far north will be child's play, compared to what is in-stock for them.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2022
I saw this coming. 2023 is to your tents oh Israel!

Y'all think northerners are fools ba?

They'll teach southerners another political lesson come 2023 so that maybe after that, we'll learn how to form a common front in the south.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by DanAugust2021: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2022
Nobleman80:
Who is umaru yaradua and is he not from katsina just like buhari? Why did you write that pdp has not presented northerner as candidate before?
You de mind am? Most of them just write without thinking.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by lailo: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
We all know who this kind of regional politics has always favoured in Most elections... The North
Wike with his egocentric and reckless outbursts insults and threats against Atiku has already done the damage of drawing More sympathy and solidarity Northern votes for Atiku in 2023
Atiku is more favoured, if the southern politicians wants play regional politics with the forthcoming election.
All Wike videos alongside his faction threatening and insulting ATIKU have been translated in various Northern languages and are already being shared across various Northern/Arewa Whatsapp groups , amplifying the propaganda in the North that 2023 election is an election of south vs North and gang up against the North and Atiku
It will never favour north this time around. It will favour the Igbos bcs their prayer will just come through easily. Nigeria will break. Let Atiku win and see everybody go there separate ways. undecided
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by broadman20: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joker, keep your foolishness to yourself

Which igboman believed GEJ was ever going to loose in 2015, keep deceiving yourself

I am a voter, I voted buhari in 2015 and I knew he would win, I didn't vote in 2019 even when the same Obi and his people voted him because i knew he wasn't winning

In 2023 I am voting Atiku because he is Winning hands down

All I ask is your so called data should be INEC data since you now do time travel to show is who won

From your write up above i just undrstand how naive you are in electoral issue, I would have liked to teach you a little about election in Nigeria but because you you started this communication with an insult, just die with your folly like I've said before.

But all I will part with is this, IF ATIKU WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT WINNING LAGOS, RIVERS and THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST. I will credit any amount you ask tor into your bank account. It's a BET.

You think election is won on WISHFUL THINKING?

You still have a lot to learn about elections in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Greenscientist: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:
The only thing fanning Tinubu 's ego is 22 governors of APC if not Kwankwanso should have been pulling more than him.

Surprisingly he will be disappointed. Northern APC governors are already divided. Umahi and Uzodinma know the can't sell Tinubu to SE same with Ayade.

People have decided waiting for Feb 25th. Atiku can pull vote in the SE/SS not Tinubu

The only thing pulling Tinubu's ambition down is buhari's failure. He was a smart politician and every of his strategy so far is top notch. If Buhari has done well, Tinubu would have whopped anybody's ass in this election. Northerners will vote him widely and Yoruba will top it.

Buhari's failure only made it easy for northerners to play their tribal card, is this same ATIKU not part of those that formed APC?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku has more right to become president that Tinubu.

North east has never had presidency, if it's on the basis of ethnicity, religion or competence Atiku is better

PDP has never fielded a northerner in power.

Atiku is coming

He didn't use a single tenure, I'm sure every one knows that, if it's wrong for a northerner to be there it's more wrong for a Yoruba to be there.

Atiku is coming

Pause and read @bolded and correct yourself.

This is disinformation.

PDP fielded a northern candidate in 2007 and he won.

The way some of you assert yourself as if Nigeria started in 1999.

The Northern region has ruled more than 70percent of the time since Nigeria become an independent Country.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Kagd10:

Like you didn't vote for a looting Fulani in Atiku who had always been against Jonathan. You've got the nerves! The hypocrisy

Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011 and were the ones who canvassed for Jonathan after Yaradua's death. Yoruba did more than enough for Jonathan who was an ingrate btw. He spent 6 years which was more than enough for him. How many years were you expecting before? 10 years? Especially when he was doing nothing tangible?

Note, he spent 5 years.
May 5th 2010 to May 29 2015.

Even with his ineptitude, we are not as bad as it is now.

Nigeria is gone to the dogs.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by DanAugust2021: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Look my picture well, if u see me for road, you go lule. Get used to Waziri as your next president.
Niger-Delta militants are for PDP. Take it or go and die
The more reason some of us will do everything possible (positively) in flushing you and your likes (militants) out of the polity.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by ENGR1ABDULAZIZ(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Who tell them, Atiku is the answer.... ATIKULATED
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by obembet(f): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
normally let the north rule forever then

Hahahahahaha

That's our prayer.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by obembet(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine embarassed

All these muslims claiming to be Yoruba muslim embarassed

Leave Muslim alone. We YORUBA are one In respective of our religion
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by obembet(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2022
booblacain:

I thought Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo.

Obasanjo is never Yoruba candidate.

Olufalae was Yoruba candidate and he lose in south east.. Igbo also voted for Tofa during abiola time., Awolowo was stone in Abia.

So igbo hate and envy Yorubas too much

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Stop crying, dia is nothing like north. Just say ur hausa n fulani. Abi benue n jos pple weh dem dy kill nobi north also.
In his mind kwara state is also core north grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by HassanErena(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Unifier The incoming president federal republic of Nigeria......!!!!
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Bigleaf1006: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wamako is a northern elite, I believe he knows more than you when he corrected wike in public to stop blackmailing the northern called Atiku based on his religion and tribe

Yet Wamako is APC where he should be happy with wike but his tribe and religion first

Need I remind you wike also is fighting north from having rivers oil revenue this same year

And what is wrong in wike pursuing interest he feels best for him, last I checked everyone has a right.

If you want to reduce wikes rants to mere ehtnocentrism rather than an honest call for a relationship appraisal between all ethnic nationalities in the country then you have allowed your chauvinistic bias get the best of you and you have no reasonable argument for atiku.

Aliyu magartakada wamakko was right in cautioning wike from going out of line so as not to give his genuine protest and ethnic coloration so as not to beguile genuinely nationalistic interest of northern politicians like him in favor of power shift to the south
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:
The only thing fanning Tinubu 's ego is 22 governors of APC if not Kwankwanso should have been pulling more than him.

Surprisingly he will be disappointed. Northern APC governors are already divided. Umahi and Uzodinma know the can't sell Tinubu to SE same with Ayade.

People have decided waiting for Feb 25th. Atiku can pull vote in the SE/SS not Tinubu

It could be the right time to divide everything bcoz a northerner cannot take over from another northerner and expect peace and cooperation. It would not work. Let Atiku win and preside over a broken country and see how easy it would be.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Buhari could not win with core northern votes alone in his first 3 attempts. Atiku won't either! cool
With division in the south and considering the strength PDP has, it is very possible for Atiku to win.

Honestly speaking, me I prefer Atiku/Okowa to Tinubu but Obi has my vote Sha.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Fut9ure:

Nigerians nor want get sense make them move beyond tribalism...yorubas, igbos and hausas...lets put on our thinking cap for once and do the right thing na

So that our nation go move forward
In a saner clime na obi supposed win this election

But here in Nigeria I don't know what is wrong with us
Despite what we are seeing. Despite what's happening to us right now

Anyway if tinubu wins this election then I will know that something is wrong with this country and God don abandoned us long time ago

Not only that then I will also know that the number of votes tinubu will get will dertimine those who are mentally not okay...

But if atiku or obi wins all is ok bah?

Hatred against Yoruba candidate is normal lol
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Penguin2: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

God bless you my brother makinde is acting like a novice in politics he would be surprised in 2023 when he loose 2023 election.. how can you support a candidate in other party because he is from your region at the expense of your party candidates because he is northerner.. it is deadly political game which he will be the one that pay for it.. northerners will pay us back with this kind of politics the we southerners are playing

Atiku is not deserving of anybody’s support.

It is the turn of the south.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Buhari could not win with core northern votes alone in his first 3 attempts. Atiku won't either! cool

Buhari opponents had the SE/SS/SW that's why he couldn't win.

Luckily for Atiku he has more than 60% of the SE/SS and over 30% of the SW

What does Tinubu have?

Don't mention Obi he isn't contesting

ATIKU IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by GGirll: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Makinde didn't endorse Tinubu,enough of this fake news

It is NOT FaAKE!!!!! The breakfast you foolish Yorubas are looking for will be be sweetly served. Vote for Peter obi.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Penguin2: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Makinde want us to believe Yoruba should support Yoruba candidate irrespective of difference

But they believe north shouldn't support their own son too

makinde is 50/50 on his return as governor, trading assurance with Tinubu is a win for him

He is on the same camp as wike the basketmouth who is pro Tinubu

Do the maths

Yes, northern votes is very enough to makr Atiku president, he is the only one that can do averagely below average in the south to balance all he needs from north

I’m waiting to see the miracle that will make Atiku perform averagely in the south and in which region of the south.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by PinkingPoint: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2022
ATIKU all the way for a better and brighter Nigeria. PDP ATIKU for Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun, Mynd44 why do random twitter messages by unknown Northerners do make Nairaland FrontPage?

Who told you this are Northerners.. they are mainly mischievous fellows hiding under northerner monickers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.