Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (51859 Views)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

God bless you my brother makinde is acting like a novice in politics he would be surprised in 2023 when he loose 2023 election.. how can you support a candidate in other party because he is from your region at the expense of your party candidates because he is northerner.. it is deadly political game which he will be the one that pay for it.. northerners will pay us back with this kind of politics the we southerners are playing
Why una dey always see Northerners as some kind of a god sef? I'm not understanding

The same Northern votes that didn't make Buhari defeat OBJ or the one that didn't make Buhari defeat GEJ?

Winning an election pass all this kin talk una dey always talk online.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by mgummi69: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku Is the only sovinour for Nigeria now so vote Atiku for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
broadman20:

I did not say they will vote for Obi alone but all other contestants will never get up to 15 percent vote.

I worked with INEC during the last election and I knew how much APC spent on the south east for president Buhari but at the end what happened.

I just guess that most of their political leaders know their people but still they want to deceive Atiku and Tinubu that they can get some numbers.

South East is the only region in Nigeria with few people from other regions that's their greatest advantage in voting, I think Fayose once said this.
but how do you foolishly sit in your home and assume who would not get 15%

Like was the result revealed to you in your dream or you did time travel or INEC conducted an election that we don't yet know of

Until then stop talking based on your emotions

You can only speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun, Mynd44 why do random twitter messages by unknown Northerners do make Nairaland FrontPage?
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Why will I be pained because of random people's opinion? I was just asking a question.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by israelmao(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
If there's no Peter Obi I would've opted for the lesser devil Atiku but there is Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
I have said it times without number that Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu the clueless drug baron never learn anything yet. Tinubu will learn in hard way as his cousin Oyetola is learning the hard way now. This week Saturday is another mega and massive presidential campaign in Katsina State(Buhari State). It will be massive as usual. Tinubu APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will be rejected on every front. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey and our votes in the south west region of Nigeria are for Atiku/Okowa of Pdp. Wike and Makinde will continue watch Atiku Abubakar presidential campaigns on Tv. I can say it categorically here that Makinde will further disgrace in Oyo State cos’ the electorates has the final say in the person they want. Atiku/Okowa wins 5 States out of 6 states in south west region of Nigeria on the Election Day. We can’t wait to cast our votes. Tinubu is a goner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Igbos as never be on Yoruba side for once, so I won't surprised if you abandoned your brother ( obi ) for Atiku. But what you failed to understand is that igbos will still be biggest loser.

Yorubas also prefer Atiku than Obi

Atiku 2023.
normally let the north rule forever then

Hahahahahaha
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by onatisi(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
since you are on ground, then i can dispute and i think it is even a good omen, as long as it helps APC and tinubu to lose.
we can't continue like this, people are dying daily out of hunger and frustration
broadman20:

I did not say they will vote for Obi alone but all other contestants will never get up to 15 percent vote.

I worked with INEC during the last election and I knew how much APC spent on the south east for president Buhari but at the end what happened.

I just guess that most of their political leaders know their people but still they want to deceive Atiku and Tinubu that they can get some numbers.

South East is the only region in Nigeria with few people from other regions that's their greatest advantage in voting, I think Fayose once said this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by agadez007(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Kagd10:

Like you didn't vote for a looting Fulani in Atiku who had always been against Jonathan. You've got the nerves! The hypocrisy

Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011 and were the ones who canvassed for Jonathan after Yaradua's death. Yoruba did more than enough for Jonathan who was an ingrate btw. He spent 6 years which was more than enough for him. How many years were you expecting before? 10 years? Especially when he was doing nothing tangible?
since you guys have Turned the election to a regional stuff,north will show you guys how to play it
You guys have been doing same with Obi,calling him Ibo as if it’s a sin to be Igbo,we will all pay y’all in your own coin
Come February

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Why una dey always see Northerners as some kind of a god sef? I'm not understanding

The same Northern votes that didn't make Buhari defeat OBJ or the one that didn't make Buhari defeat GEJ?
when north didn't defeat GEJ the south were fully with GEJ

Even north central was with him fully

For obj north was with him, this is the first time south is split with a very strong northernern whose party have structure in the same south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Bigleaf1006: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Makinde want us to believe Yoruba should support Yoruba candidate irrespective of difference

But they believe north shouldn't support their own son too

makinde is 50/50 on his return as governor, trading assurance with Tinubu is a win for him

He is on the same camp as wike the basketmouth who is pro Tinubu

Do the maths

Yes, northern votes is very enough to makr Atiku president, he is the only one that can do averagely below average in the south to balance all he needs from north

There is no where wike or makinde has told anyone not to vote atiku purely because he is a northerner.......stop the propaganda already.

They have withdrawn their support because the make up of their party hierarchy is skewed in favor of one region.....after all udom emanuel,okowa,obaseki are all supporting at ik u and no one has asked for their heads.

Even the north is wise enough to know that having a northern president after buhari will never bear good tidings to northern interest, its just bad timing......trust me if you want to play ethnic politics,pls go right ahead no one is stopping you but....I tell you this,times have changed and this isn't 1960's or 70's.

Your individual rant is inconsequential as those that determine the votes from the north are wiser and can see the danger ahead in supporting another northern Fulani.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Svoboda:
Bola Tinubu is going to succeed president Buhari. It has been signed and sealed. President Buhari understands loyalty. He knows how to pay back a good turn.
except he decides to rig with his presidential powers, he only has one vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Georgejeez: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Nice one , I like how the things are now panning out , Wike and his 4 stubborn Governor dogs should keep on segregating themselves and fanning the embers of ethnicity , we will see who will lose at the end .
Now with the way things are going , even Kwankwaso will be pressured to pitch camp with Atiku and therefore consolidate the North for PDP , Tinubu can take South west , Obi take South East , then South South will be split by Wike, Okowa and Obi , the margin will be wider than the Red sea .

Until we Southerners learn to play the game of Politics properly , the North should continue ruling . Obi had a chance to be the next president for PDP by continueing as Atiku's vice , then after Atiku's tenure , he would have gathered enough weight to fly the Party's ticket and become the first Igbo President , but no he rather jump the gun by decamping and contesting.

Wike also had a good chance , with his impressive exploits at the PDP Presidential election primaries, if he had worked with Atiku to make him the next president and deliver the South, he would have been the next in time to take over from Atiku after his tenure because the PDP I know is still the most liberal and all inclusive party among them all, but no , he rather play bad Politics , engage in anti party activities , endorse candidates from rival parties and tormenting the Party's chairman thinking he's tormenting Atiku so that he will come bow to him and beg for his endorsement.

Unknowing to him that he is arranging sympathy votes for Atiku because the North now see his actions and that of his lap dog Makinde endorsing Tinubu as South Vs North .

We de watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by dominique(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku has more right to become president that Tinubu.

North east has never had presidency, if it's on the basis of ethnicity, religion or competence Atiku is better

PDP has never fielded a northerner in power.

Atiku is coming

Shehu Musa Yar'adua was from where?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Why will I be pained because of random people's opinion? I was just asking a question.
Shatappp
why are you crying kpaaa kpaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
HONESTLY, I DON'T CARE WHO WINS THE ELECTION BETWEEN PETER OBI OR ATIKU, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT APC OR TINUBU , I AM FINE
Eriokanmi:
Your opinion , I guess? Atiku will not win massively in the north. Down south, especially in the south west, atiku won those states because he ran with Peter obi in 2019. I voted buhari in 2015 but changed the baton in 2019 because atiku picked obi. I think logically as a businessman. Dollar is now over 800 naira,just so you know. Had atiku won in 2019, obi would have headed the economic team and revived our ailing economy. That's the same way logically inclined people think, especially business people like us.

It will be hard for atiku to get meaningful votes in the south west next year. Maybe he'd get some votes in osun shaa, because of Adeleke. As it stands now, only obi is more popular amongst the leading contestants. Makinde can endorse but can't force people to vote his candidates. That's another point to note. South south and south east voted so massively for atiku in 2019 because of Obi, his running mate back then as well. The narrative will change this time that obi is running.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

God bless you my brother makinde is acting like a novice in politics he would be surprised in 2023 when he loose 2023 election.. how can you support a candidate in other party because he is from your region at the expense of your party candidates because he is northerner.. it is deadly political game which he will be the one that pay for it.. northerners will pay us back with this kind of politics the we southerners are playing
don't say southerners, say yorubas. What is emilokan? What is Yoruba agenda?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

There is no where wike or makinde has told anyone not to vote atiku purely because he is a northerner.......stop the propaganda already.

They have withdrawn their support because the make up of their party hierarchy is skewed in favor of one region.....after all udom emanuel,okowa,obaseki are all supporting at ik u and no one has asked for their heads.

Even the north is wise enough to know that having a northern president after buhari will never bear good tidings to northern interest, its just bad timing......trust me if you want to play ethnic politics,pls go right ahead no one is stopping you but....I tell you this,times have changed and this isn't 1960's or 70's.

Your individual rant is inconsequential as those that determine the votes from the north are wiser and can see the danger ahead in supporting another northern Fulani.
Wamako is a northern elite, I believe he knows more than you when he corrected wike in public to stop blackmailing the northern called Atiku based on his religion and tribe

Yet Wamako is APC where he should be happy with wike but his tribe and religion first

Need I remind you wike also is fighting north from having rivers oil revenue this same year
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Arafat2022: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is unifier, I didn't surprise with their support declaration because I believed no any responsible Nigerian will left behind in this Movement of Rescuesting Nigeria.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Apili: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Kagd10:
Were they under rocks when one APC Northerner chieftaincy came to a national TV to say people shouldn't vote for APC but Atiku blah blah blah. What do you call that then? Would they have say such if Buhari was contesting? If they thought Buhari hasn't done well, they should face him squarely because Tinubu didn't rule anyone nor their papa. Lagos APC is working for example.

And Yeah, it's the Southern turn.
My guy my guy you don come again with your wailing
Tinubu goes no where
It's either obi or atiku nothing more
Wailing will never stop destiny from taking his place
Wail more

Fulani can't succeed a Fulani. It's not possible.

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
don't say southerners, say yorubas. What is emilokan? What is Yoruba agenda?
the same emilokan crew also interchange their agitation to be southerner fight

Akeredolu is case study

Why are you guys now running from this breakfast
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by broadman20: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but how do you foolishly sit in your home and assume who would not get 15%

Like was the result revealed to you in your dream or you did time travel or INEC conducted an election that we don't yet know of

Until then stop talking based on your emotions

You can only speak for yourself

People like you are the FOOLISH PEOPLE politicians should avoid when contesting election because you don't participate, you don't observed, I even doubt if you vote. But you be among the people who will insult those who are part of the process because the data analysis may be working against what you believe.

Anyway, I'm not surprised because that was how some foolish people like you insulted me in 2015 when I told them that Jonathan will loose the election.

So continue in your folly and prepare for an eminent heart attack later after the election because I don't think I have your time.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
very concise analysis
Georgejeez:
Nice one , I like how the things are now panning out , Wike and his 4 stubborn Governor dogs should keep on segregating themselves and fanning the embers of ethnicity , we will see who will lose at the end .
Now with the way things are going , even Kwankwaso will be pressured to pitch camp with Atiku and therefore consolidate the North for PDP , Tinubu can take South west , Obi take South East , then South South will be split by Wike, Okowa and Obi , the margin will be wider than the Red sea .

Until we Southerners learn to play the game of Politics properly , the North should continue ruling . Obi had a chance to be the next president for PDP by continueing as Atiku's vice , then after Atiku's tenure , he would have gathered enough weight to fly the Party's ticket and become the first Igbo President , but no he rather jump the gun by decamping and contesting.

Wike also had a good chance , with his impressive exploits at the PDP Presidential election primaries, if he had worked with Atiku to make him the next president and deliver the South, he would have been the next in time to take over from Atiku after his tenure because the PDP I know is still the most liberal and all inclusive party among them all, but no , he rather play bad Politics , engage in anti party activities , endorse candidates from rival parties and tormenting the Party's chairman thinking he's tormenting Atiku so that he will come bow to him and beg for his endorsement.

Unknowing to him that he is arranging sympathy votes for Atiku because the North now see his actions and that of his lap dog Makinde endorsing Tinubu as South Vs North .

We de watch

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Deenee34: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku is not coming as a president to fight anyone, that's why posterity is judging them.

Atiku is surely coming by the special grace of Almighty

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
agadez007:
since you guys have Turned the election to a regional stuff,north will show you guys how to play it
You guys have been doing same with Obi,calling him Ibo as if it’s a sin to be Igbo,we will all pay y’all in your own coin
Come February

It's the tribalistic people crying daily over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa that turned it into Regional stuff. You want Yoruba to hate Tinubu who didn't rule anyone or their papa nor was he part of any federal administration like Atiku and Peter Obi were? Na thunder go firee you there. Bunch of Hateful people crying because their hate were withheld.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Amah70: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Some APC members, fence sitters, Kwankwaso supporters, Tinubu supporters and influencers have openly declared their supports for the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. This is coming days after Oyo state deputy governor, Adebayo Lawal, on behalf of his principal, Seyi Makinde, endorsed Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The new supporters said they will aggressively campaign and vote for Atiku in protest.

Some of the reactions below...

They reduce the presidential election to tribal competition. Let's see which tribe wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by egbabiekperemo1: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
The power of numbers that didn't make Buhari defeat Obasanjo neither did this power of numbers make Buhari and Atiku defeat GEJ in 2011.

Some of una no get sense at all grin

Some of una no get reasoning capacity. A divided south can never win a united North. Atiku is your next president. Niger-Delta militants of which I am a patron are fully in support of Atiku Abubakar

6 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
broadman20:

People like you are the FOOLISH PEOPLE politicians should avoid when contesting election because you don't participate, you don't observed, I even doubt if you vote. But you be among the people who will insult those who are part of the process because the data analysis may be working against what you believe.

Anyway, I'm not surprised because that was how some foolish people like you insulted me in 2015 when I told them that Jonathan will loose the election.

So continue in your folly and prepare for an eminent heart attack later after the election because I don't think I have your time.
joker, keep your foolishness to yourself

Which igboman believed GEJ was ever going to loose in 2015, keep deceiving yourself

I am a voter, I voted buhari in 2015 and I knew he would win, I didn't vote in 2019 even when the same Obi and his people voted him because i knew he wasn't winning

In 2023 I am voting Atiku because he is Winning hands down

All I ask is your so called data should be INEC data since you now do time travel to show is who won

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by egbabiekperemo1: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
was late president umaru yar'ardua not a northerner.

Ediiot, how many years did he serve? Evwe
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Bigleaf1006: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
9jahotblog:
I have said it times without number that Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu the clueless drug baron never learn anything yet. Tinubu will learn in hard way as his cousin Oyetola is learning the hard way now. This week Saturday is another mega and massive presidential campaign in Katsina State(Buhari State). It will be massive as usual. Tinubu APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will be rejected on every front. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey and our votes in the south west region of Nigeria are for Atiku/Okowa of Pdp. Wike and Makinde will continue watch Atiku Abubakar presidential campaigns on Tv. I can say it categorically here that Makinde will further disgrace in Oyo State cos’ the electorates has the final say in the person they want. Atiku/Okowa wins 5 States out of 6 states in south west region of Nigeria on the Election Day. We can’t wait to cast our votes. Tinubu is a goner.

Oga!! Even atiku doesn't have the entire north....forget all the noise,the north is far more divided than it ever was while the SE and SW are more united towards their individual candidates than ever before.

The only region that atiku can have hope is the SS and i only see akwa ibom and cross river as the only state where he has hope even okowas delta will dissapoint him.....I am in warri as I speak..
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Some of una no get reasoning capacity. A divided south can never win a united North. Atiku is your next president. Niger-Delta militants of which I am a patron are fully in support of Atiku Abubakar
People like you no get sense at all.

Is the North the name of an ethnic group? Is Niger Delta the name of an ethnic group?

Every Nigerians have the right to support whoever they want. Is your right to support Atiku, I have no problem with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.