Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (51828 Views)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
imadiyi:

That I'm not an atheist does not make me a Religious person. So, don't generalized things. I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. But I just know there's a supernatural being that makeup the universe.

I studied Abstract science (computer & physics) in the uni, so, I have my doubt over religion as well. The scientific evolution given is not enough as explanation for how the world came into being,,ok?

In truth, I don't know anything about Sisterfire, the same way I know nothing about Light Movement. And also, I may know much about Muslim/Islam and Christianity, but I care not to follow what they preach, because I am not a religion fanatic, do you get?

However, I have always try to live a perfect, free from hatred and gossip, but full of love and honesty,,ok?

But if you feel you can tell me more about you and your belief, as well as Sisterfire and Light Movement, it's up to you, and I will be glad you did,,ok?

In a nutshell, I will like us to discuss more from other platform, say WhatsApp or via email. I think that will be better. Nairaland is a public forum full with children, which is not too good for adults for a discussion of this nature. Always remember that I want you to be kauna na ,ok? No insult, I am being honest, Do you get?

I get you . Sisterfire's thread is secret enough because it was hidden in isolation because mods accused her of so much blasphemy
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rabiubmuhammad:
They are all damaging their political carrier. Supporting someone outside their party.

Atiku is a done deal, coming 2023
.idio.t must u post ur photo .
We arewa most times behaves like goats ,I am ashamed to come from north tueh
Allah grant u wisdom Mai gida
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
lukency:
Imagine the nonsense thing they are writing up and down was wike non betrayed by Tambuwal or is the presidency for Northerners alone.
who wrote nonsense? ,be mindful of what u say ,or DSS will grab u,I have them in my finger tips
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:

I get you . Sisterfire's thread is secret enough because it was hidden in isolation because mods accused her of so much blasphemy
Oh, that's wrong! Dear, Is the thread still accessible here on nairaland?

Please, can we talk outside this forum? I am really down to earth with the way you vibe, it catches my attention?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rfgyal342: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is coming by God willing
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by iamyemiakins(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
dominique:

Shehu Musa Yar'adua was from where?
Umaru, not Shehu.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Khaady605: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku is coming, indeed!
Namu - namune
Thinkam:
Atiku has more right to become president that Tinubu.

North east has never had presidency, if it's on the basis of ethnicity, religion or competence Atiku is better

PDP has never fielded a northerner in power.

Atiku is coming

He didn't use a single tenure, I'm sure every one knows that, if it's wrong for a northerner to be there it's more wrong for a Yaruba to be there.

Atiku is coming

What is your point, has North east ever ruled even under military? or post independence for upto a year?

But yaruba has and other regions, only south east hasn't.

So under what basis should the north east be excluded?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

@first bolded Where do you place Peter Obi grin Obi is taking Atiku's votes in the south while Tinubu's votes are sacrocanct! cool

And SW is 90% or thereabout! cool

Tinubu will states in the middlebelt and share the core north with Atiku and Kwankwaso. cool

Hahaha WHICH TINUBU? Is it the one that has been rejected up North grin
The one whose APC is fast becoming an abomination in MB/SS/SE?
Una too like play for here sha grin

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

Igbos as never be on Yoruba side for once, so I won't surprised if you abandoned your brother ( obi ) for Atiku. But what you failed to understand is that igbos will still be biggest loser.

Yorubas also prefer Atiku than Obi

Atiku 2023.
slowpoke, Igbos massively voted for Obasanjo. Igbos have always supported other tribes but now that it's the turn of other tribes to support Igbo you people are talking rubbish
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Svoboda:
Bola Tinubu is going to succeed president Buhari. It has been signed and sealed. President Buhari understands loyalty. He knows how to pay back a good turn.
You're still delusional. Buhari's preferred candidate was Osibanjo but Tinubu bribed his way to winning the primaries. You'll know Buhari never supported Tinubu from Buhari's body language. You think bvas and this sudden change of currency aren't Buhari's plans to scuttle Tinubu's rigging plans?
You ain't seen nothing yet grin
Tinubu will be President of the South West but he'll never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Oh, that's wrong! Dear, Is the thread still accessible here on nairaland?

Please, can we talk outside this forum? I am really down to earth with the way you vibe, it catches my attention?
Yes ,it has 350 pages
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Yes ,it has 350 pages
Ok, send me the link. I wanna know more about it and you as well.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

My madam is a morning sun and sapiosexual made flesh ,which that many male trolls infatuated with her distracted it a bit ,but just overlook it and increase ur light
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/365#118081415
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Don't be infatuated with her she is close 2 46 but seem like 29, just learn from her and never fall for her beauty, the society she came from before birth made her lilithous

Meanwhile we have a god of truth whom is also about history
I can send u links
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Don't be infatuated with her she is close 2 46 but seem like 29, just learn from her and never fall for her beauty, the society she came from before birth made her lilithous

I can send u links
Hi kauna na, I no longer hear from you

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Ibrahim1224: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2022
SHETTIMA, THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA IS NOT THE HABITATION OF BANDITS

Overwhelmed by the conviviality of a civil atmosphere Kashim Shettima , the Grand commander of Bandits and the running mate of the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress ( APC), who has gathered enough funds from his field soldiers to be so intoxicated as to engage in a verbal gibberish that is only permissible in Sambisa Forest. He has been seen in a footage where he was exciting a rented crowd with whimsical pot shots at His Excellency Atiku Abubakar.

It was the same hallucination that made Shettima to have defined an illusory presidency where he would create an office for Boko Haram in the villa, with him in charge of the security of our precious Nigeria.

The emergence of the garrulous, intemperate and indecorous Shettima is another manifestation of the failure of APC, which after weeks of shilly-shally to fill the slot of a running mate ultimately settled for a rustic jejune whose concept of a suit is the sartorial equivalence of Babanriga.

Nigerians are again invited to critically assess the jesters in the political space whose understanding of political campaign is the acerbic deployment of an unsterilised mouth.

The joke rested squarely on Shettima, who in an attempt to desecrate the wholesomeness of Abubakar Atiku succeeded in promoting the Presidential campaign front runner as a productive, enterprising and job- creating office seeker who does not fit into the mould of rent seekers like Shettima and his Presidential campaign boss.

Furthermore, in attempting to cast aspersions at Atiku's high profile Shettima only succeeded to promote him as a global citizen who is well acceptable in Dubai, UAE and indeed America where he's currently engaging in deep political activities with Nigerians in diaspora, high profile American government officials and the American business community

Great Nigerian patriots are called upon to begin to separate the wheat from the chaff, because while Shettima, Tinubu and other APC laggards focus on personality rarher than programmes, Atiku and Okowa being urbane, decoruos , savvy and focused have continued to conduct themselves with decency and engaging with Nigerians on the great prospects of a prosperous, competitive and high ranking nation under the impending administration of PDP.

In a decent country Shettima ought to be in jail to pay for the blood of innocent citizens and the deprivation that lawful Nigerians have suffered from his private army. It is sad that we are in a country where the morally bankrupt, economically ruinous and intellectually incompetent administration of APC has held sway for 8 disastrous years. Nigerians must reject Shettima and his gang, because as Bob Marley sang no one can free us but ourselves.

Senator Dino Melaye
Spokesperson PDP Presidential Campaign Management Committee
Rekhina:

I can send u links
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Ibrahim1224: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Oh, Allah! Control our Hearts while going astray, divert our thoughts from planning evils against others, assist us to defeat Satan, enrich us with iman, Health & Wealth, make us active in all aspect of Ibaadat (worship) and make our entire life beneficial to Islam & humanity. Ameen.

Jumma’at Mufeedah Alh Atiku Abubakar wazirin Adamawa.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2022
Kagd10:
Were they under rocks when one APC Northerner leader came to a national TV to say people shouldn't vote for APC but Atiku blah blah blah. What do you call that then? Would they have say such if Buhari was contesting? If they thought Buhari hasn't done well, they should face him squarely because Tinubu didn't rule anyone nor their papa. Lagos APC is working for example.

And Yeah, it's the Southern turn.

Fulani can't succeed a Fulani. It's not possible.

Like you didn't vote for a looting Fulani in Atiku who had always been against Jonathan. You've got the nerves! The hypocrisy

Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011 and were the ones who supported and pleaded for Jonathan after Yaradua's death. Yoruba did more than enough for Jonathan who was an ingrate to the Yorubas. He spent 6 years which was more than enough for him. Yoruba did more than enough for him. How many years were you expecting before? 10 years? Especially when he was doing nothing tangible?

What tangible thing did Buhari do in his first tenure that warranted you people to vote him for a second tenure?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Chimookigwe: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2023
GGirll:

They claim to most educated and enlightened, yet their foremost Universities had igbo men as their first and foremost Vice Chancelors example, Unilag had Professor Eni Njoku a professor of Botany as it's first V C and UI too had an igbo man as it's first V.C yet the bastards will always want to compete with the great igbo nation. As for this election, it's Obi and Datti cos they are detribalized.

See as them pack all of una from that side, put una inside bottle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.