Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (51862 Views)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Gozac: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
mu arewa mun ja kunnen atiku akan kabilanci me ya sa Yarbawa za su kawo kabilanci a wannan

When I told Yarabawa that we north are watching them ,they called the eyes of the north ipob mpukummiri addict ,
All will bear witness that waziri Atiku was cautioned by north for his tribal utterances. I cautioned him too ,Peter obi has never approached ohanaze for endorsement
Why will all Yarabawa clap for this show of discrimination?
This is Wickedness , their cleverness aren't wisdom ,tell that to them kwuma

#IamNorth
#lamProud

The tribal game they started though they are most tribal region in Nigeria will be the greatest undoing of Tinubu in 2023. They were clapping for him when he sang Oduduwa anthem at a public function recently.
I see the north giving the GEJ treatment in 2023.
That's we keep saying that Atiku is coming
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by DDLuwa: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
....and same ATIKU Came to his rescue in 2019 with the sum of N1Billion. Makinde is an ingrate. He will lose the Governorship to APC and ATIKU will win before his very eyes.

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by masterplan303(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Some APC members, fence sitters, Kwankwaso supporters, Tinubu supporters and influencers have openly declared their supports for the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. This is coming days after Oyo state deputy governor, Adebayo Lawal, on behalf of his principal, Seyi Makinde, endorsed Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The new supporters said they will aggressively campaign and vote for Atiku in protest.

Some of the reactions below...

This guy has always been a pdp supporter..check out his old tweet.

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Ibrahim1224: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
*PDP All the way*

We are ready to vote PDP and I will be contributed �� Atiku Abubakar
masterplan303:

This guy has always been a pdp supporter..check out his old tweet.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Seankhalifa: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
mu arewa mun ja kunnen atiku akan kabilanci me ya sa Yarbawa za su kawo kabilanci a wannan

When I told Yarabawa that we north are watching them ,they called the eyes of the north ipob mpukummiri addict ,
All will bear witness that waziri Atiku was cautioned by north for his tribal utterances. I cautioned him too ,Peter obi has never approached ohanaze for endorsement
Why will all Yarabawa clap for this show of discrimination?
This is Wickedness , their cleverness aren't wisdom ,tell that to them kwuma

#IamNorth
#lamProud

can I slide in ur dm? grin
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
I salute your intelligence sire . If any sane person reads this and still believe there is a magic that will make northerners give tinubu their votes ,then such a person needs to visit the mental rehab . This man has said it all here , I won't even be surprised if it was atiku who encouraged obi to decamp and try his luck elsewhere knowing fully well that obi popularity will break the Southern voting strength for tinubu and apc.
If they had given the ticket to Osinbajo ,many of those apc today would have given them a chance but since they love the song emilokan ,well let's dance with them

Gozac:

When we say Atiku is coming, power to the north we are not kidding, we know how they play politics in Nigeria. Wike got it wrong by refusing to microzone PDP presidential ticket to SE, that led to Obi's decamp. Atiku promised that he won't contest if he they zone it to SE, but Wike was all over the place insulting Obi.
APC would have been better with an Amaechi or Osibanjo, Tinubu bought everything and here we are today. For refusing PMB to choose his successor, APC is losing out to PDP. I keep telling people that north is not comfortable with a political tiger like Tinubu who they can't control. They have given him the ticket to leave him at the middle of the road. SW started this tribal card with Fayose taking Fayemi to beg Wike to support BAT even as a PDP, now Makinde, now the north wants to play same game SW started
To cut a long story short, all odds favor Atiku to be next president, please don't tell us how can a northern man take over from a northern man.
Politics is ruthless and selfish

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Gozac: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
booblacain:

I thought Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo.
They say OBJ is not a Yoruba man
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Aliyuetsu01(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let him endorse Tinubu, Obi and co, our vote is for Atiku Abubakar Wazirin Adamawa Next President of Nigeria
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Gozac: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
well i am not in the east so i wont say you are lying but the whole east cant vote for obi alone and i believe the votes will be scattered and split
Who will scatter their votes in SE, the worst that will happen to Obi is that North and SW will not vote him, but as for dividing his votes in SE, no go there at all. Obi is too loved in SE
Though I want Atiku to win so that Southern Nigeria will be shamed

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by GGirll: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
tollyboy5:

Having Igbo vc is common sense for you to know that there was an election and Yoruba professors voted the most competent Prof as VC.

Igbo will do otherwise, Igbo thinks Yoruba are in competition with failure but we're just doing our thing.

If you like vote atiku or obi it's your democratic right.

We will vote obi and the north will vote atiku. Die with it, nobody wants the agberos and druggie thief in our country.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Gozac: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Your opinion , I guess? Atiku will not win massively in the north. Down south, especially in the south west, atiku won those states because he ran with Peter obi in 2019. I voted buhari in 2015 but changed the baton in 2019 because atiku picked obi. I think logically as a businessman. Dollar is now over 800 naira,just so you know. Had atiku won in 2019, obi would have headed the economic team and revived our ailing economy. That's the same way logically inclined people think, especially business people like us.

It will be hard for atiku to get meaningful votes in the south west next year. Maybe he'd get some votes in osun shaa, because of Adeleke. As it stands now, only obi is more popular amongst the leading contestants. Makinde can endorse but can't force people to vote his candidates. That's another point to note. South south and south east voted so massively for atiku in 2019 because of Obi, his running mate back then as well. The narrative will change this time that obi is running.
Forget matter SW will vote massively for Tinubu not Obi, they are more tribally inclined than nationally . They are Yorubas before being Nigerians.
Nigerians are sentimental than logical when it comes to voting even if dollar climbs to 2000naira/ dollar, many won't care, they will rather complain

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by DanascoJunior1: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let HIM endorse Tinubu As Well All We Know Is That Atiku Will Be Our President By Allah Grace

Insha Allah
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by obembet(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
43Ronin:

It's a lie, igbos would be the biggest losers should tifnubu win, because that means no chance again for SE till another 16 years. So if PO doesn't win let Atiku win since NE & SE has not produced president. But tinubu is wicked, greedy and not a statesman. 2023 will make it 24 years since we moved into a new democracy yet no Igbo man is president & tinubu wants to add another 16 years to make it 40 years of governance without igbo & 36 years without NigerDelta. That's why he cannot come to SE/SS to campaign.

Don't worry. Wait till next year. Your eyes go clear. When it come to politics, you will remain DOT. I pray make Atiku win but we don't want peter OBI and Tinubu
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jman06:
If you had followed my posts here, you would have noticed that I rooted for Osinbajo to emerge APC's candidate but baba "emi lokan" bought his way through at the primaries.

Obi is by far a better candidate among the contestants. My fear is the party he's coming from.

Now, between Atiku and Tinubu, I'll choose Atiku because of Okowa whom I believe in. Also, A Tinubu win means that Christians would be relegated until around 2039 before a Christian could have a chance. I don't want that scenario.
I'm not surprised with your filmsy escuses. Igbos have always have reasons to vote against Yoruba candidate.

So obi and okowa has more track record compared to tinubu but Igbos and deltans are moving in flocks to live in Lagos and southwest wow! grin
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Victor5556: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
We're moving and no regiment of Army can stop us.
#Atikulated
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
boss, you will be shocked at the results, YORUBAS ARE THE MOST LIBERALIZED PEOPLE, THE GREATEST OBSTACLE TO TINUBU CHANCE ARE THE YORUBAS AND FROM YORUBAS. just wait and see when they start counting the votes you will see how obi and Atiku will be getting votes.

Gozac:

Forget matter SW will vote massively for Tinubu not Obi, they are more tribally inclined than nationally . They are Yorubas before being Nigerians.
Nigerians are sentimental than logical when it comes to voting even if dollar climbs to 2000naira/ dollar, many won't care, they will rather complain
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
This is what we have been saying , emergence of obi has turned this in a regional one and tinubu dumb social media supporters stupidly fell for the trick. Now majority of ibos in the south west and south east will rather vote for peter obi or atiku. Let's see how votes from the south west will win the election for tinubu,
If it is just 2 big parties ,it would have been easy for the south to team up as one but that is not the case now. All atiku needs to do is hold the north firmly. He will win some states in the west and east .

Atiku won't win one state in the South East and South West. Wake up.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku has more right to become president that Tinubu.

North east has never had presidency, if it's on the basis of ethnicity, religion or competence Atiku is better

PDP has never fielded a northerner in power.

Atiku is coming

He didn't use a single tenure, I'm sure every one knows that, if it's wrong for a northerner to be there it's more wrong for a Yaruba to be there.

Atiku is coming

What is your point, has North east ever ruled even under military? or post independence for upto a year?

But yaruba has and other regions, only south east hasn't.

So under what basis should the north east be excluded?

This one started listening to the news yesterday.

I am sure Yar'Adua is from Enugu State
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu go learn the most bitter lesson ever taught
Better face your own life squarely. Gonna shock u to marrow by the time Tinubu is declared winner
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by madapcmod: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
The way Yorubas are tribalising this election, it will backfire on Thieefnubu. Eventually Tinubu can only get SW votes only
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by SadeeqGbedus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
The emergency of Alh.Atiku Abubarkar is become inevitable.2023 is a year for the unifying and liberation of the Nigeria. Inn sha Allah.]
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:

How pa yaro imadiyi?
Kauna na, I'm fine, and you?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by BulusAgwara: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku is unstoppable 2023 the unifier is the most qualify.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by 43Ronin: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Don't worry. Wait till next year. Your eyes go clear. When it come to politics, you will remain DOT. I pray make Atiku win but we don't want peter OBI and Tinubu

U don quickly change am to Atiku? Oponu. Atiku will lose and rest finally.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by obembet(f): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
43Ronin:

U don quickly change am to Atiku? Oponu. Atiku will lose and rest finally.

I never support anyone outside Atiku.. so I just dey advice good Nigerians.

Obi will lose

Tinubu will lose

Power must remain in North
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Amuzfat(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku is more entitled to become president than any other candidate. If Makinde like, let him endorse devil, Atiku will still wins... Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
imadiyi:

Kauna na, I'm fine, and you?

Kauna na

What did u know by love.?.
Explain it to me
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I love you
kiss kiss
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jman06:
It is not hatred of Yoruba! Some of us advocated for Osinbajo to fly APC's flag. That would have been a straight win for APC, but they picked Tinubu instead despite all the warnings.

I personally don't see Tinubu as being capable of tackling issues like corruption with so much corruption cases hanging on him like the bullion van incident.

Will you keep quiet? Stoopid people who hate Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa nor was part of federal administration but would have loved Osinbajo who was part of Buhari's administration? Go humour your stoopid self, not us
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Stoopid people who hate Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa nor was part of federal administration but would have loved Osinbajo who was part of Buhari's administration? Go humour your stoopid self, not us
Tell your father to keep quiet. F00l

Go hit your big head on the wall. I'll never vote for Tinubu. Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by garfield1: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:
But has Makinde really endorsed Tinubu?

I doubt he’d do that because that would be suicide mission for his future political career in this especially as far as the youths are concerned.

Meanwhile, northern votes will not be enough to make Atiku president.

All those “Muhammed” I’m see up declaring support for Atiku are all core northerners and if anything, they are people who would have voted for Tinubu.

Peter Obi’s vote catchment area will not be affected by these jagbajantis.

Oga,it is better for makinde to endorse tinubu and get a free ride to second term
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
These cowards from the west should not come here and tell me southerners.. if they believe in united south they should've allow igbos to have this turn.. I'm voting obi and Atiku is my second choice...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.