Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (211809 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by OloshoSiofra: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
As a president i wont do anything so far their crossdressing its not hampering the effectiveness of their ferociousness and brutality during war
And by the way not all men who go to war are crossdressers.
Hello nitwit!!! cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
I have been reading and following this thread for a longtime now .must admit sisterfire has done a massive massive job..The trolls are not helping matters..I'm actually new to nairaland and still trying to find my way around it .for now I will be reading!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dude like for real I have been reading most of your quotes here..some made sense at the beginning,until you started downgrading .I'm not the kind of person to judge .but I believe a man's words should be golden .if you say you are done ..then be done for good .u can't keep going back and forth making empty promises..it doesn't speak well of you seriously and you loose every ounce of respect even from neutral people like myself just reading ..you fall my feather..you can do better!cry
BigCowHornn:

Lol
Take you advice yourself. grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na you know ...you can keep at it if that crumbles your cookies..from your actions I can tell you are a kid.
bigslim213:
Dude like for real I have been reading most of your quotes here..some made sense at the beginning,until you started downgrading .I'm not the kind of person to judge .but I believe a man's words should be golden .if you say you are done ..then be done for good .u can't keep going back and forth making empty promises..it doesn't speak well of you seriously and you loose every ounce of respect even from neutral people like myself just reading ..you fall my feather..you can do better!cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
As a president i wont do anything so far their crossdressing its not hampering the effectiveness of their ferociousness and brutality during war
And by the way not all men who go to war are crossdressers.

Deactivate this monikker ,ur presense here attracts ur foolish likes. Deactivate pls I am Missing sisterfire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2022
bigslim213:

They said he is an empty man ,when u see one u will know , so lousy and useless

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Rekhina:

Deactivate this monikker ,ur presense here attracts ur foolish likes. Deactivate pls I am Missing sisterfire
grin grin grin...i am causing those worthless piece of shits sleepless night grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
OloshoSiofra:

Hello i am a nitwit!!! angry cry

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Good morning again sisterfire .this will probably be my last message to you..like I stated before..your knowledge preceeds you .but it would be very dis-heartening seeing you leave this thread .( A thread that has lasted for many months ) without a fight.

If your reason for backing out is as a result of certain idiots trolling you on this journey of awakening,then you have failed in your mission as a REINCARNATE to enlighten people ..no disrespect to you or anyone..but your step brother Jesus as you claimed will be having a decent laugh right now ..you know why??

He got some serious beating to the very end and didn't back out ..while you on the other hand is yet to receive half of that and you are quitting? For who?..

You are a tough lady from what I have seen and as thus developed a thick skin...but your silence has given even the weak an ounce of strength to prove them right..

If you are reading this ..I need you to get your butt out of that place and fufil your promise..you owe it to yourself,your people and earthlings.

#selah
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin...i am causing those worthless piece of shits sleepless night grin grin
Ok continue thunder go they fire you wherever you are .
Curse they follow u but u don't know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
bigslim213:
Good morning again sisterfire .this will probably be my last message to you..like I stated before..your knowledge preceeds you .but it would be very dis-heartening seeing you leave this thread .( A thread that has lasted for many months ) without a fight.

If your reason for backing out is as a result of certain idiots trolling you on this journey of awakening,then you have failed in your mission as a REINCARNATE to enlighten people ..no disrespect to you or anyone..but your step brother Jesus as you claimed will be having a decent laugh right now ..you know why??

He got some serious beating to the very end and didn't back out ..while you on the other hand is yet to receive half of that and you are quitting? For who?..

You are a tough lady from what I have seen and as thus developed a thick skin...but your silence has given even the weak an ounce of strength to prove them right..

If you are reading this ..I need you to get your butt out of that place and fufil your promise..you owe it to yourself,your people and earthlings.

#selah

Please kindly take it easy on sisterfire.
She is time and time is her .
Think deep wat I wrote now.
smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yeah i understand..i'll stick around for a while since you know her very well..
I seem to have a serious questions that's been lingering for many years..quoteor=Rekhina post=118050084]

smiley kiss[/quote]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
bigslim213:
Yeah i understand..i'll stick around for a while since you know her very well..
I seem to have a serious questions that's been lingering for many years..quoteor=Rekhina post=118050084]

smiley kiss

Worry not sisterfire will be back n better
And don't compare her with Jesus, she told us the original version of Jesus, so did otem too,
.don't let bible deceive u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
That's okay...hoping to meet her soon..gave up on the Bible a very long time.
Rekhina:

Worry not sisterfire will be back n better
And don't compare her with Jesus, she told us the original version of Jesus, so did otem too,
.don't let bible deceive u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
I should rest now..chat soon..

Blessed be
bigslim213:
That's okay...hoping to meet her soon..gave up on the Bible a very long time.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2022
bigslim213:
I have been reading and following this thread for a longtime now .must admit sisterfire has done a massive massive job..The trolls are not helping matters..I'm actually new to nairaland and still trying to find my way around it .for now I will be reading!
You will love sisterfire final final when she spreads her legs for you. kiss

She is truely a goddess kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2022
bigslim213:

#selah

This one off me grin

Jesus get step sister grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2022
[Oh really?..are you talking from personal experience? author=HolyMan12 post=118055124]

She is truely a goddess kiss[/quote]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2022
Do you think Jesus doesn't have a sister?

This one off me grin

Jesus get step sister grin[/quote]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

She is truely a goddess kiss

A good goddess precisely

What if she spreads her legs for him ,what's bad there?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
I Sabi him type.. anything to drag the lady down..
Rekhina:

A good goddess precisely

What if she spreads her legs for him ,what's bad there?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sisterfire will soon be here ,lots not be in hurry to vixated

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Ok continue thunder go fire me wherever i am .
Curse they follow me but i don't know
you are just making empty useless bluffs that has no bearing, effect, direction or aim to whom you think you are pushing it to...
you dont really know how to choose words in a polite manner and secondly you are suffering from comprehension disorder cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are just making empty useless bluffs that has no bearing, effect, direction or aim to whom you think you are pushing it to...
you dont really know how to choose words in a polite manner and secondly you are suffering from comprehension disorder cheesy

What is so hard for u to understand in " you are the reason sisterfire avoids her thread" she told me that , if u have conscience just leave so she can enter here.
Leave honorably please i beg u , promise not to return again. Deactivate this ur account and view with another and she will continue ,

Do this and I will know u are a real man , and apologize for insulting me .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

I comprehend all u type ...it still shows ur hunger to destroy this thread. And you will suffer till ur next generation.

Check my dp and see am not ur class ( since u fools don't respect someone until u someone's face)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Philippians 2:9-11

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:
I comprehend all u type ...it still shows ur hunger to destroy this thread. And you will suffer till ur next generation.

Check my dp and see am not ur class ( since u fools don't respect someone until u someone's face)
Hello Rekhina, I'm here, so what do you think I need to know about? I'm curious,,ok?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
SisterFire:
Ask me what disturbs you from birth, no matter its complications I will answer you . DONT ASK ME FOR MONEY PLS ,I HAVE CHILDREN I FEED

Universal codes >> rules guiding universal wisdom. Laws( advice instead ) given to the titans which was hidden from u through religion.

Inverse world >> world and universe of our brains.

Nature >> histories & happenings in our earth .

Science>> positive manipulations of nature

Religion >> programs enhancing ceremonial Hate against nature and the universal codes .it can be used by immortals to trap souls.

Etc will be discussed here
Top of the day to u. I was introduced here by Rekhina, and I have a few questions to ask. Let me start by letting you know I'm a very curious person, who's passionate about knowing what is ahead of me. But before my first question, can you please tell me who you are and what I should expect from you?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Top of the day to u. I was introduced here by Rekhina, and I have a few questions to ask. Let me start by letting[i] you know I'm a very curious person, who's passionate about knowing what is ahead of me. But before my first question, can you please tell me who you are and what I should expect from you?
Welcome overhere imma ,

The thread is mainly for special humans ,like I Me...sa Lei sees what others don't ever since I started interacting with Runesh fire ( sisterfire _ she told me abtly that runesh means sister in rouge[/i] serpent tongue )

Feel free we , General queen rekhina keep up the good work.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:
I comprehend all u type ...it still shows ur hunger to destroy this thread. And i will suffer till my next generation.

I choose to be lenient with you the best possible way i can but it seems you still want to display your uncouthness...i see you are bent on awakening the sleeping dog..... let peace reign❤️
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leiylau:

Welcome overhere imma ,

The thread is mainly for special humans ,like I Me...sa Lei sees what others don't ever since I started interacting with Runesh fire ( sisterfire _ she told me abtly that runesh means sister in rouge[/i] serpent tongue )

Feel free we , General queen rekhina keep up the good work.
So, who among everyone am I to relate with?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I choose to be lenient with you the best possible way i can but it seems you still want to display your uncouthness...i see you are bent on awakening the sleeping dog..... let peace reign❤️
with you here ur fellow trolls will visit here and sisterfire will still avoid here.
Deactivate this ur account get a decent one no troll will love to poke at .
And ask decent question so they won't suspect you.
Now do what great aunty Rekhinatu say u shud do straight away .

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.