Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? (523 Views)

Could This Be Phobia For Ladies??? / Single Mothers Phobia / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by Elemosho478: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2022
I don't know if it is only me or there are others like me, I can't trust any of my girlfriends with my foods. There is this girl I am dating and we are currently having issues because of that, I told her plainly not to bother about making my foods that I can cook myself but she is not having it. With all the stories on the Internet about girls cooking all sort of abomination for their boyfriends as charm to hook him to them I just can't stop thinking about it, I can only eat the food my girlfriend cooked with confidence if I'm 100% involved in the process. Is it only me with this phobia or there are others like me?

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by YeyeGbami: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Iwo madira o

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by CandyOps(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2022
It's not really a phobia in the real sense of the word but I get what you mean.

My own be say, once I get heated argument (a fight) with any of my gf and if she'll be spending the night at mine I make sure I remove all knifes, forks, bottles, lighters, turn off the gas from the cylinder outside, lock the doors from inside and hide the keys.

I also make sure she knows I told at least 1 of my friends of the situation at hand to avoid stories. Lots of people snap when angry and I really avoid crazy bitches and guys

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by HarlequinLekex: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2022
It has been happening long ago,it was just upgraded and publicized this recent years.

In yoruba parlance it is called £fo[charm] that is when charm is mixed with food most esp vegetables[herbs and charm leaves do look like the real vegetables,so you won't recognize it].

For the safety of your present and future,don't eat any of those foods cooked by her,don't trust majority of nigerians and africans girls[he no dey show for face say them get juju or charm]

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by HarlequinLekex: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Iwo madira o
Oju ni alake fi soo ri
Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by FaceTanke: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Na so o
Re: Is It Only Me With This Phobia In Relationship? by marlow1962(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2022
CandyOps:
It's not really a phobia in the real sense of the word but I get what you mean.

My own be say, once I get heated argument (a fight) with any of my gf and if she'll be spending the night at mine I make sure I remove all knifes, forks, bottles, lighters, turn off the gas from the cylinder outside, lock the doors from inside and hide the keys.

I also make sure she knows I told at least 1 of my friends of the situation at hand to avoid stories. Lots of people snap when angry and I really avoid crazy bitches and guys
Heated argument and u still stayed and sleep on same bed with the bitch (man takes risks a lot )

(1) (Reply)

JBL Charge 5 Speaker For Sale / Age / Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.