Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook (518 Views)

Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) / See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Girl called me a showoff because I took pictures with my hair on and posted photos of my new car on Facebook.

But she is now posting stories everyday with her hair on…
Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by Nazgul: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
You seem to basically live on attention.

Just live your life and stop stalking people to find out who is taking about you or who is copying your lifestyle.

Most people just live their lives without giving any fvck about whatever you or anyone thinks. You should learn to do the same and stop giving yourself HPB over who is viewing your pics and who isn't liking it.

Engage yourself with productive hobbies during your liesure and live the best out of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by JASONjnr(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nazgul:

Just live your life and stop stalking people to find out who is taking about you or who is copying your lifestyle.

Most people just live their lives without giving any fvck about whatever you or anyone thinks. You should learn to do the same and stop stalking people to see who is viewing your pics and who isn't liking it.

Engage yourself with productive hobbies during your liesure and live the best out of your life.

No Nigerian girl will understand you...
Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nazgul:

Most people just live their lives without giving any fvck about whatever you or anyone thinks. You should learn to do the same and stop giving yourself HPB over who is viewing your pics and who isn't liking it.

How can you overlook a judgmental person who wakes up one morning and suddenly does the same thing they hate you for?

It’s easier said than done
Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by Nazgul: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
mamagee3:

How can you overlook a judgmental person who wakes up one morning and suddenly does the same thing they hate you for?

It’s easier said than done
You simply ignore them.

The more attention you give to people, the more their actions hurt you, the less attention you give them, the more you wouldn't even notice whatever it is they're doing.

Live your life for yourself, and stop bothering yourself over what people say about you.

1 Like

Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nazgul:

You simply ignore them.

The more attention you give to people, the more their actions hurt you, the less attention you give them, the more you wouldn't even notice whatever it is they're doing.

Live your life for yourself, and stop bothering yourself over what people say about you.
Ignoring them does not mean you turn a blind eye to things that is going by on around you.

You can ignore them but still observe what they are doing…
Re: Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook by Nazgul: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
mamagee3:

Ignoring them does not mean you turn a blind eye to things that is going by on around you.

You can ignore them but still observe what they are doing…
Let me use myself as an example.

Unless you come physically to me and insult me or attack me, any indirect or carefully concealed insult or shading done against me would hardly be noticed. And if noticed, ignored cos I care less.

Why should I spend my life observing what people are doing so as to know who is shading me?

My dear, engage yourself with meaningful hobbies or take up a language course and make new friends, and you'll hardly have time to even notice who is saying what and who isn't saying or doing anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot / My Nairaland Auto-biography (for Fun) / Why Marriages Are Becoming Sexless And How To Save Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.