Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) (56773 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by neonly: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
hotsign1:
Sniff and see what the odour is like

What U are sick guy
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mumu woman,wetin you wan show him brothers and sisters for,make them help you wash am?
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Flame77: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your husband's name must be Mr Randy Randy grin grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
The woman should go and sell the pant to Yahoo boys sharperly.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Atlantis585: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Madam check yourself. That thing belongs to you abeg.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by highchief1: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html
na car wash pll put am by mistake
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by gulfer: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Remove it, keep it and watch for other telltale signs before confronting him. Make sure evidence is on tape and protected. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by highchief1: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Sniff and see what the odour is like
odorweyu
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Mathain19(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thats an evidence that your husband have been cheating on you..
Please pack your things and leave..
Your husband doesn't wish you well..
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by tiswell(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Risingblue008:
I believe the owner of that pant ran away from d car due to she can't handle the BIG BANG THEORY
grin grin grin

but if this is real,
The guy man dey mean ooo
This reminds me of the day my mum catch me on top of my gf.
Omo,see d wey I take dey sweat on top of the babe eeehh,
My mum shout taaaaaahh
See d way i take fly from bed like jet Li ,na so my 11inches dick stand firm and strong like that of rock of ages
grin grin grin
ASUU has called off strike,you can now face ya studies and stop constituting nu*sance at ya parent's house sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by bobchigar(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Confront him politely to see how reasonable his reaction or response. Some lady ruined their relationship due to their impatient and hot temper. Who knows if he bought the pant for you. In actual sense, I used to think how a lady will forget her pant after having sex with her.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html

Politely confront him and show him

At least he will know that you saw some thing of such

Its now left for him to be more careful
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Stupid story
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

Don't tell us that this is what you do when no one is watching. shocked cool
Don't loud it grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Shigobaba(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Divorce him. You will see the other side of life.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by rickleye: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

Its a rag, just throw it away. Unless he has given you other reasons to distrust him dont make a mountain out of a mole
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Make una dey lie small small
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by abobote: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Politely confront him and show him
At least he will know that you saw some thing of such
Its now left for him to be more careful
let her confront him
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by herrostar: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Like seriously, both Tinubu and Atiku Should know the truth by now or they still want to wait till the last day.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:

let her confront him

Is he a lion
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Bigchristo: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

so what do you want us to do now? Should we go and beat your husband? Something you can take to the police or customary court you will be here disturbing our peace grin grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

OP is foolish this is a plan from the woman that has that to destroy your family confront your husband and you will see he will send you packing at last then the woman will take over don’t be a fool follow him family talk don’t confront your husband because if am the husband and you come to me with things like that I go first give you dirty slap before sending you packing
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by faceland: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Madam sniff it. Is it used or new one? smiley

Why would someone lose their pant and not care to look for it? Except it was sabotage or setup/blackmail.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by StUriah(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
What if she is married to Ooni of Ife, would she be complaining?

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Is he a lion
no pls send me ur number
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Solofresh2: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Risingblue008:
I believe the owner of that pant ran away from d car due to she can't handle the BIG BANG THEORY
grin grin grin

but if this is real,
The guy man dey mean ooo
This reminds me of the day my mum catch me on top of my gf.
Omo,see d wey I take dey sweat on top of the babe eeehh,
My mum shout taaaaaahh
See d way i take fly from bed like jet Li ,na so my 11inches dick stand firm and strong like that of rock of ages
grin grin grin
We're ree oo grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
One coner...
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by NoRetreat(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Keep it as a memoir
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Solofresh2: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
bhella10:
Your husband is probably one of those "pata ni logo Benz* omoope grin cheesy
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.