Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) (56774 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Solofresh2: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Romanoff:
Make the person wey post this thing carry her pant after she done chase clout finish.
she is only showing us how ugly her pant is grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
bibianna:
I pray she gets the wisdom she needs!

Ok be honests *& dont lie.......is that yor pant? u can tell me , juss me..e....is it please? dont lie smiley
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by adonaimart(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Anything you want to do,we support you
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin show the governor of your state..
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Hypnotise: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Set up from enemies
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrDoGood:
He might not be aware how it got there grin

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by GistFullGround: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2022

Tell your husband that you will look for a good native doctor so you will find a solution and deal with both the owner & whoever! grin

Maybe he will confess grin grin grin

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
i swaer, u no well at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Zonefree:
No cause for alarm. That's just a sample of the packs of pant he's planning to get for you as Christmas present. You should be glad you have a caring husband.

God bless all caring husbands!
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by James91: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
It can be set up, I don't any woman will forget her pant in that manner, smells it to know if it has been worn, and what it's smell like.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by highbee02: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's just a rag to clean the dashboard
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by HITsquad: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
End time husband and social media wife...

Dull news day huh?
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:

no
pls send me ur number

Ebuka ogini
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Tfx1: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
LovePeddler trends
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Adakintroy: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mumu.

You more than confront am. You don expose am to the world. Even pastors friend and the rest.

Wet in again you wan do tat can be worst than public humiliation.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Everything is now being posted on Social media...

You people are not yet ready to have sense!
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrDoGood:
He might not be aware how it got there grin

Yeah... A lady he gave lift might have left it there by mistake.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Germi9: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Setup
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nairalander, una no go Kee me grin

Peterpanny:
Amen and amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Ebuka ogini
i said send me ur number
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by confydoedowaye(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Smell am first...
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:

i said send me ur number

Na bye force?
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Na bye force?
no am not pls send it and let talk
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by GUNITGuy: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's just one those rags he uses to clean his cars .....Just like u use unknown boxers to clean the kitchen u know ....
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by dhetz: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
It is rag for cleaning the car...LOL
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Cooleasy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Risingblue008:
I believe the owner of that pant ran away from d car due to she can't handle the BIG BANG THEORY
grin grin grin

but if this is real,
The guy man dey mean ooo
This reminds me of the day my mum catch me on top of my gf.
Omo,see d wey I take dey sweat on top of the babe eeehh,
My mum shout taaaaaahh
See d way i take fly from bed like jet Li ,na so my 11inches dick stand firm and strong like that of rock of ages
grin grin grin
Bros, you are the happening guy grin
Please complete the story grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by jaafree: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pick either of the two advices I am going to drop. The best advice and the bad one.
1- put yourslf in a scene where it will look obvious to him that you have seen the pant, make sure he believes you saw it. Allow him to beat himself over it. Then you have to forgive him and move on.
2- come to me and cheat on him also grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Savich(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
She no see de pen.?
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by OCHEOJILA(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
AVOID THESE MISTAKES AND ENJOY A SUCCESSFUL DROP SHIPPING BUSINESS. (FINAL PART)

I celebrate you massively and I believe you had a fun filled weekend!

Some years ago, one of my mentors made me understand that success is a destination every business person wants to arrive at. Some arrive faster than others while some don’t arrive at all!

You may wonder why some business persons arrive faster than others and why some don’t even arrive in the first place despite the evidence of an UNDENIABLE potential, I’ll tell you why in a jiffy.

The major reason why the time of arrival at the airport, seaport and train station of SUCCESS differs for many a person is the AVOIDANCE or APPLICATION OF MISTAKES. You see, mistakes are speed breakers for any business and avoiding them will activate the nitrous needed for a fast breakthrough .

Drop shipping will take you to that sweet destination you so badly crave and in order for that arrival not be delayed I’ll share with you some speed breakers you must avoid!

 Start with a realistic budget:
Start with a realistic budget completely dedicated to testing products out. This will give you a likely hood of finding a winner!

 Focusing on viral products instead of products that solves problems
The truth is in our bid to make quick sales, we tend to look for the most popular product on the shelve. It may look like a quick route to success in drop shipping but then the minute that product stops trending you are back to square one!
What you should do instead is to look for products that fills a gap (solves problems) and target the right audience who are passing through a problem that your product wants to solve.

 Lack of proper market research
You must understand what your market wants so that you can do what is required by the market. A proper market research will tell you the exact problem your potential customer is passing through and how your product will solve that problem PERFECTLY!

Therefore, you must investigate so that you can accumulate wealth!

That will be all for today,

But
 If you are interested in receiving tips from me to you directly, click on this WhatsApp click https:///75a423 or send a message saying “hi I am interested in receiving your tips” to our WhatsApp number +2349093115379.

Cheers to your success
SAM

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by doshiyad1: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Breeze fit blow am enter the car make the man no know, don’t judge pls.

I hear you, breeze indeed so the breeze no see where to land the pant, na for inside him moto. ngwanu undecided undecided undecided you try wella
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ohizman73(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
The INFINIT PANT !!!!
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by doshiyad1: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
jaafree:
Pick either of the two advices I am going to drop. The best advice and the bad one.
1- put yourslf in a scene where it will look obvious to him that you have seen the pant, make sure he believes you saw it. Allow him to beat himself over it. Then you have to forgive him and move on.
2- come to me and cheat on him also grin

Agreed with the 1st advise but certainly not with the 2nd cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.