Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) (56772 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Satazaa: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Results of front seat quickie and the olosho forgot to wear it back undecided
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Adext4sure(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kasala grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by bigdammyj: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Noted.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
make she de wear am
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by heybeebugatty(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is look like Amaka pant…
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by TUTU147: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maybe is an evidence from his client, you know this lawyers and evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
He bought her new pant
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Dangrace01: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nawa
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
If your husband is a lawyer it could one of a case exhibits so no cause for alarm.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by 99persait(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na prank
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Kufremfon1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Enemy have done this

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by BabaOfLagos: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Social media has brought more harm than good to us.

What's wrong with calling her mum or elder female family member?

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by sukkot: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
this nigga dey chop bearded meat inside hin ride. when the engine knock now he go dey cry like he goat wey never chop since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html
this car go for how much? I'm interested, I want to buy. Any amount
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html
my own na wig cap oooo.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Emman08: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
I know of a man who got into trouble when his little girl went to boarding school, saw the need for bras and came home on holiday with a bra that wasn't hers. Her mother found bra at home and the man confused! See confusion everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by LadyExcellency: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
That his handkerchief. It doesn't belong to any Lady.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Have you seen the movie parasite
Someone actually wanted you to see the pantie!!!
Disappoint them and just ignore!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Light78: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
They call it panties
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by sylve11: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
bestman09:

So he can't use pant as a rag to clean his car grin grin? Women and dirty minds are 5&6

Lol grin cool
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Olpmma: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don't dull
What if someone planted it there for you to see it.
Better they enjoy your home and forget about side girls.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ProfessorAlex: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
hotsign1:
Sniff and see what the odour is like
How do you see odour ?
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
The man is a learner jare. He no fit shift pant? Why remove it? U dey do quickie inside moto and you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by kelvinklein219(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
I hehe legit seen condom pack inside my car, na then I stopped leaving my car overnight in mechanic, wetin I for tell my woman abeg
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ussv: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
This could be set up
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by sylve11: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Romanoff:
Make the person wey post this thing carry her pant after she done chase clout finish.

grin cool
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ibtommy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na real car fuckery be that wey the lady/girl forget to pick her pant. grin grin
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car. grin grin

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by gibsonwales(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
But, you didn't see "cover and biro" beside it.... Na only patá U see grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by sylve11: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Sniff and see what the odour is like

Don't tell us that this is what you do when no one is watching. shocked cool
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Csami(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na where girl wey wan setup married man dey hide their pant.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by aycapri(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very crazy corner, so many things dey fall for that side and you may not know if you don’t check as the car owner. And the one close to the arm rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.