Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity (2662 Views)

The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
No dulling

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Organized Scam & Crime are the order of the day.

Go In early and Rush out early.

Guymen must Chop.

10 Likes

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Anchor19: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't want to involve myself with anything that has to do with affiliate marketing and referrals.
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anchor19:
I don't want to involve myself with anything that has to do with affiliate marketing and referrals.
. Referrals are not necessary to earn and withdraw
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Organized Scam & Crime are the order of the day.

Go In early and Rush out early.

Guymen must Chop.

Oga just ask questions first sir...

Xtraincome has been existing since last year, and it's not something you pay for every month, once you pay 3k for your account that is all.

You all are busy looking for free things na why them dey scam Una always...

If you are not interested it's fine just move on
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Good morning... Don't waste opportunity
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Success feeds on speed...
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
IamPlato:
Contact me now through the WhatsApp number in my signature
yes oh
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Chris2863(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. / If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? / Is Anything Wrong, Declaring Your Love To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.