Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family (90124 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Gbagura:
drop your email make we relate brother.

Much apologies. I really do cherish my privacy. Check thread, I have opened up to some guys in thread. Contact them and get the link. Its a reigning trend, and you just need search for the link and go all out for it.

I am certain route wont last for long.

Best of luck!
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by babajero(m): 1:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Pojomojo:
Team JAPA are among the lazy and irrational citizens. I wonder why many don’t think of the reason why they found themeselves to be citizens of Nigeria.

JAPA mentality IMO you have no plan to influence your nation or your society, it appears you’re not in tune with the purpose of your existence but only focused on your personal interest.

We’ve been lied to that life is what we felt it is when actually it’s extremely the opposite of what we’ve been told.

Don’t be surprised that citizens of civilized countries are tied of their country just as we’re tied too. Strict laws we don’t follow here, you’ll get there and comport yourself meanwhile, their citizens are tied of such laws cause they know some countries are lawless.

Wow, humanity on the run to nowhere when nothing is chasing them but themselves and they lament it’s life.
This money for relocation is enough to set up a micro enterprise to meet the fast growing population in Nigeria / Neighboring African country, with a plan for upgrade of the business as the cash flow increases. There is no free launch any where in the world. Africa has a lot of gap and opportunities to be filled and harnessed. All the same relocation is good with respective individual evaluation of the opportunities and risk.
For every thing in life, there is time and season for every one, so it is always good to get prepared for the opportunities.

My advise is that individual should relocate on personal reasons and not because your close friend or family member has travelled to the UK or Canada, The case varies and individual potentials, opportunities and luck varies.

A family of 4 that have truly "Japa" to the UK knows your total initial cost is highly exaggerated for the popular one-year masters.

1. School fees can be paid at an official rate (less than 500 nairas) and some schools require a 2k or 5k pounds deposit. This drops the tuition deposit to about 1m to 2.5m. If I assume a 5k deposit, it saves 2m nairas compared to yours.

2. For proof of funds (in interest), you need tuition balance + living expenses. Most school tuition is less than 13,000 pounds, and there are schools with less than 10000 pounds tuition. If you deposit 5000 pounds (2.5m nairas) for a 13,000-pound school, you will need about 8000 pounds (4m nairas) more for the tuition balance. You will also need 29,000 pounds for living expenses for a family of 4 outside London. (29,000+8000) pounds= 37,000 pounds (about 17.5m naira). At 3.5% interest, 17.5m naira will yield 612,500 naira. Saves about 1.9 million nairas compared to yours.

To-be continued..
All the best.!
Peace
All this one na sermon you they write, even the president of the country and his family dey japa commit for the country on any given opportunity, you come here dey write trash, for your mind you wan sound intelligent.
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by dochenaj: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2022
QuinModah:
Last Friday, I hugged one of my most impressive colleagues goodbye. He turned away, sobbing. I turned away with voice quaking, realizing what a big loss he would be.

Later that evening, I had another get-together with a second friend who relocates this week. While discussing his massive expense, he suddenly slouched in his chair, stressfully squeezed the empty ragolis bottle in his hands and concluded:

"Oremi, this relocation has cost me almost everything"
"You don’t want to know!" He further sighed "You don’t."

Today, with the help and data from three (3) relocating friends, I compile the rough cost (below) for prospective relocating families (focus on UK) and a poem for my friend and Nigeria:

Cost of Japa from Nigeria for a family of 4= 180k
Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
Usually, one parent is a student
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

Estimated Tuition fee deposit
11,000-18,000-pound sterling
4.5m most schools want 50% deposit

Proof of fund (In deposit)
Family of 4 need 25m in deposited in an accoun 2-3 months

UK Visa 1.4m
Family of 4 pay 475-pound sterling

NHF
Family of 4 pay 875-pound sterling

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4
Some have booked as high as 1.2m

Arrival Accommodation 4.4m
1st Month shortlet 200-pound sterling per week
refundable deposit of 250 pound
First 6 months at 750 pounds

Total Cost 19m for family of four to UK not Canada or US. It can be cheaper or more

Oremi, I hope we meet again,
as you japa to find fresh grain,
to return if Nigeria again reigns?
God, will any leader ever end this drain?
But prayers will be in vain,
if in 2023, unwisely we vote again.

God bless everyone who has relocated. God bless everyone staying behind. God bless #Nigeria.
You will make for a good writer or are you one already?

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Godsfavorite101: 2:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Dear all, as you respond to my question just know that God almighty will shine his light and Favour on your family before this year runs out.

I was introduced to an agent that process Uk care giver visa package for me and my wife, ( 4 years Tier 2 visa, wife is main applicant ) 20,400 gbp salary per year and total package is 15.5m non negotiable and he gave 100% assurance. My question is it worth it? What is life in the Uk like? I can afford this money by selling my 2 cars and all my life savings, if you’re in my shoe would you make the move?

Sorry if I sound dumb but this visa thing don almost turn me to mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by legionISproteus: 4:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Anybody here posting against the will of fellow Nigerians to travel is POVERTY-STRICKEN, JEALOUS and most importantly A BASTAAARD

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by planetx: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Godsfavorite101:
Dear all, as you respond to my question just know that God almighty will shine his light and Favour on your family before this year runs out.

I was introduced to an agent that process Uk care giver visa package for me and my wife, ( 4 years Tier 2 visa, wife is main applicant ) 20,400 gbp salary per year and total package is 15.5m non negotiable and he gave 100% assurance. My question is it worth it? What is life in the Uk like? I can afford this money by selling my 2 cars and all my life savings, if you’re in my shoe would you make the move?

15 million to go and be washing oyinbo yansh.

4 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by TWoods(m): 4:32am On Dec 02, 2022
winnah:
Fact!!!
You spend so much millions just to be a third class citizen in another man's land...

A very senior banking in my former place of work. Who earns between 700k. Resign, sold some of his property to finance his travel.. today my former colleague is doing two jobs just to be able to take care of his family... The quality of his life there, can not be compared to when he was here... It's damn easier to make it here...take a personal vacation/business vacation to this country and get your brain refresh with new ideas.
Any idea u bring back is a new thing...
I don't know what you have to say... It's damn easier to make it in this country... If u can be diligent with this kind of money I want to waste in the name of Japa...

Yes, it is easier to make it in Nigeria... if you have connections to fraudulently get you contracts. Other countries are far less corrupt, which is why it is relatively harder for Nigerians to "make it" there.

Perhaps my most appreciated part of being out of Nigeria is the ease by which you can move around the world. Just today, I got an impromptu work request to fly to Switzerland on less than a week's notice... first class, all expenses paid (for those who think everyone out here is working at Mcdonald's). I was able to book a ticket, flying through Canada and the UK without having to worry about needing a visa, or anything else other than my bag. With a Nigerian passport, it would be virtually impossible to travel on less than 3 months' notice. All I need is to show up at the airport with my passport... here is what a Nigerian would need, just to apply for a visa...

1. Application form
2. Copy of all valid Schengen, UK, US, and Canadian visas
3. Original and photocopy of COVID-19 vaccination certificate
4. Visa fee (N36,000)
5. If self-employed: introduction letter; business incorporation certificates and memorandum, original (to be returned) and photocopies; company bank statement and personal bank statement, three months back, stamped and signed by the bank
6. If employed: introduction letter from the employer with indication of the start date of employment, the annual salary, the granted leave period and the resumption date; salary slips of the three last months; personal bank statement, three months back, reflecting salary slips, stamped and signed by the bank
7. If unemployed: introduction letter with indication of source of livelihood; personal bank statement, three months back, stamped and signed by the bank
8. Hotel reservation
9. Appropriate flight reservation / booking, including return flight
10. Detailed itinerary from date of arrival to departure within Switzerland/Schengen territory
11. Proof of international travel insurance. The insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Schengen Member States and shall cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30’000. Cost approximately 300 euros/year/person.
12. If married: original and photocopy of marriage certificate

This is absolutely crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by smart8956: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2022
I believe you, but why not use that money to create something in Nigeria? It's just my opinion.
If you carry 50M to UK,be assured, that money will finish in less than 1year except you're likely going to find a job in few months (unlikely).
I'm in Canada and a medical student, I came here for studies and my parents couldn't afford my fees after a year, I immediately start up something and I'm paying my fees now, my accommodation and food. Thanks to my gf Sophie who has really been my helper. Girls are naturally good when they truly love you. She's from Ethiopia (most beautiful girls in Africa) and we both love eachother. She bought me clothes,food, send me thousands of dollars for emergency needs. The white girls are also good, but I know what they want so I won't be foolish to date them after sometime divorce and your property claimed (stày away from their fake love). Just for hook ups.
So I agree with op, it's expensive. If I had such money like the op,I won't think of going to UK,rather Canada, China, or even Zambia (in Africa). They're lots of opportunities there and I have many Nigerian lecturers, students and business guys in these countries doing very well. Check their currency too and apply wisdom before you travel.
God bless all Nigerians hustling home & abroad. We love ourselves when we meet eachother abroad and this is what differentiate us from other African countries. "I'm a Nigerian" is trending everywhere. Keep it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by vickydevoka(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2022
benqo01:

UK is way expensive than those countries I mentioned,Finland is a bit cheaper than UK.....
Language is always a barrier
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by benqo01(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2022
vickydevoka:

Language is always a barrier

Not at all we have Nigerians exceeding in other non English speaking countries,that is not an issue
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Godsfavorite101:

Travel, if not for anything you have given your kids a better life, I am sure that in its own is wealth.
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2022
benqo01:

Not at all we have Nigerians exceeding in other non English speaking countries,that is not an issue
But with that huge investment, I will say stick to English speaking countries, no time to do try your luck
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2022
legionISproteus:
Anybody here posting against the will of fellow Nigerians to travel is POVERTY-STRICKEN, JEALOUS and most importantly A BASTAAARD
GBAM or Deported!

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by naijaboy99: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2022
legionISproteus:
Anybody posting here calling Nigeria a shithole when in reality the first 10million richest Nigerians live and work right here in Nigeria while 90% of Nigerians in America and Canada are struggling and suffering from depressed, jealous of the first 10million richest Nigerians with 4 cars, 4 houses, private university for their kids, gateman, maid etc and most importantly A BASTARD

3 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Mindlog: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Godsfavorite101:

I do make the move but that N15.5m total is ridiculous. Let your wife apply alone and get to the UK then after a month or thereabout you apply to join her. This is from personal experience as I work in Children social care here in the UK and my company did sponsor 6 support workers from Africa and they all came alone, one of them had his wife and children join him after about 6 weeks of arrival, one of the ladies had her husband and their daughter join her after 2 months of arrival as she has settled in and gotten appropriate accomodation for them all.

It worth the move if you have planned out your career path when you relocate to the UK to avoid getting stuck in dead-end jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Tunagee(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2022
planetx:
15 million to go and be washing oyinbo yansh.

grin as in ehn, red yansh!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Gbagura: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Much apologies. I really do cherish my privacy. Check thread, I have opened up to some guys in thread. Contact them and get the link. Its a reigning trend, and you just need search for the link and go all out for it.

I am certain route wont last for long.

Best of luck!
I've searched but couldn't find none.

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Gbagura: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2022
lordally:

Help me with the updates coro dropped for japa to UK.
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Godsfavorite101: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Travel, if not for anything you have given your kids a better life, I am sure that in its own is wealth.
Thank you so much, you’re blessed
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gbagura:
I've searched but couldn't find none.

Trust me, it’s a popular thing amongs some circle. You just need keep researching
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by winnah(f): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
But he's complaining... He resigned after being promoted...
A banking officer is entitled to
House allowance
Education allowance
Profit sharing (after annual profit declaration)
13 months ....
My point is, "I'll not support spending such amount of money... In the name of Japa"
Why will I sale my house and other properties, resigned from a good paying all in the name of Japa....the other side is not always greener..

This is information edge, with 20m (that ur intending to spend on Japa) and with the right Information... You'll be more than a thousand times better than so many Americans...

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by winnah(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Very well sir... You can buy a car, build a house and send your children to the best school... Example my parents...

I and my sister went to one of the best private university (Madonna university)
Most times it's all about planning...
It's not about how much you earn... The question is... What's do u have financial IQ/ intelligent... Do u understand the law and principles of money...

U can't also depend on once source of income.....
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Promise47(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paris France in Europe France
berryPee:
where is your intended destination?
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2022
clinician2x:

How are japa people lazy and irrational pls?

You want to sit back and influence a society where idiots like u are majority and majority carries the votes?

Good luck on ur delusions man.

Every intelligent person i know, myself inclusive, left Nigeria and there's no regrets.
Very well said
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by folake4u(f): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

Switzerland and affordable?

Lmaooo. grin

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2022
tshtsh:

I don't want to sound negative but what these people are doing is unimaginable. Some will spend so much and end up working multiple jobs just to be able to survive in a UK that is undergoing hyperinflation and many economic issues. Some are even too old for this. By the time they become permanent residents and qualify for mortgage they'll be in their 40s with no enough years to work to pay-up the mortgage and have a decent pension fund.
But the kids that came with them will have a head start that even upper middle class kids in Nigeria can only dream of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Tommch96: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please house I’m a silent reader, please house I need your advice. My fiancé of 3 years want to apply for uk study visa for her master’s for next September intake

Tho she has already started now by applying to the school. Also we plan to do our registry early next years, also she has already done her passport with her surname like a year ago,

Pls I need the guru advice, after we have already secured the admission, Pls what document do we need to process the visa.

1) Main application document ?
2) dependent document.? Also as the dependent have once been refused uk tourist visa 5 years ago.

3) Are we to apply for the visa together or until the main applicant visa is been issue before I apply as a dependent.

4) pls what’s our chance of obtaining the visa. I look forward for your reply. Thank
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Tommch96: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please house I’m a silent reader, please house I need your advice. My fiancé of 3 years want to apply for uk study visa for her master’s for next September intake

Tho she has already started now by applying to the school. Also we plan to do our registry early next years, also she has already done her passport with her surname like a year ago,

Pls I need the guru advice, after we have already secured the admission, Pls what document do we need to process the visa.

1) Main application document ?
2) dependent document.? Also as the dependent have once been refused uk tourist visa 5 years ago.

3) Are we to apply for the visa together or until the main applicant visa is been issue before I apply as a dependent.

4) pls what’s our chance of obtaining the visa. I look forward for your reply. Thank you
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by jesmond3945: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Godsfavorite101:

do you have kids?
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by tshtsh: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ugosample:

But the kids that came with them will have a head start that even upper middle class kids in Nigeria can only dream of
I still don't believe this narrative. All over the world you find people who do well and people who struggle or do badly. The community/support system is virtually absent abroad. I know a Nigerian doctor that moved to UK before I was born (he moved there in 1981) and never visited Nigeria till 2005. He was a consultant when he visited with a wife and one child. When I went to study at the university of edinburgh his daughter was a student there studying mathematics. She helped me get my first apartment near edinburgh using her credit profile/citizenship while I paid her back. Two months after I moved there her parents will constantly call me to go check up on her as she wasn't picking up their calls. I went a few times but got no response as she refused to open the door. She ended up dropping out of university while I completed my studies, moved back to Nigeria for the NYSc program, worked briefly in Nigeria (tech), south africa and now working in tech in Canada. The fact that I was born in Nigeria and lived there till I was almost 19 did not stop me from studying computer science and becoming a software engineer in Nigeria, South Africa and now Canada.
Second example is a pharmacist who moved to UK, met a naija man and got married. She eventually wasnt able to practice pharmacy there probably due to licensing or whatever. Her three kids were born in the UK. One is doing well. The only boy dropped out of uni and works in Tesco as cashier.
Third is an uncle who moved to USA via intra-company transfer from an IOC (chevron) to their HQ. At the time he was leaving for three years people asked him why he was taking his family if he would only be there for three years and it was same story of kids having a good headstart in USA. He returned after a few years without his wife and kids in 2006. Now out of the three kids they have, the first one dropped out of university, second and third are both homosexuals. They are trying to convince the second child to give men a chance . Third child is gay and they arrogate so much hate towards him.

I also have an uncle who moved to USA in the 80s to work in one of the big banks there. His children are doing all amazingly well .One is a doctor and the other two are high flyers in their career with MBAs from ivy-league universities.

The reason I outlined these examples is to pass across my opinion. Moving abroad under harsh circumstances doesn't guarantee the success of your kids. I can say it with certainty that Nigerians that moved to canada via express entry as adults within the last few years seem to even be doing much better than a lot of black canadians who were born in Canada.

People should learn the art of bringing up A-list kids and they'll likely be proud of their children be it home or abroad. Moving abroad has aided some people to prosper and it has also destroyed some people.

Then back to the trend now. People are moving to UK on study permits with many studying cooked courses that isn't likely to give them an edge in the UK labor market. They do it at a huge cost living in very tough conditions with no guarantees that they will become permanent residents. For a family man and woman making such move should involve a good and solid plan because some mistakes can be very costly to a 35 or 40 year old

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by tshtsh: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Godsfavorite101:

GBP20,400 pounds per annum when I was a student in UK 10 years ago was suffer head oohh. It should be worse now.

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Ugosample(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
tshtsh:

I still don't believe this narrative. All over the world you find people who do well and people who struggle or do badly. The community/support system is virtually absent abroad. I know a Nigerian doctor that moved to UK before I was born (he moved there in 1981) and never visited Nigeria till 2005. He was a consultant when he visited with a wife and one child. When I went to study at the university of edinburgh his daughter was a student there studying mathematics. She helped me get my first apartment near edinburgh using her credit profile/citizenship while I paid her back. Two months after I moved there her parents will constantly call me to go check up on her as she wasn't picking up their calls. I went a few times but got no response as she refused to open the door. She ended up dropping out of university while I completed my studies, moved back to Nigeria for the NYSc program, worked briefly in Nigeria (tech), south africa and now working in tech in Canada. The fact that I was born in Nigeria and lived there till I was almost 19 did not stop me from studying computer science and becoming a software engineer in Nigeria, South Africa and now Canada.
Second example is a pharmacist who moved to UK, met a naija man and got married. She eventually wasnt able to practice pharmacy there probably due to licensing or whatever. Her three kids were born in the UK. One is doing well. The only boy dropped out of uni and works in Tesco as cashier.
Third is an uncle who moved to USA via intra-company transfer from an IOC (chevron) to their HQ. At the time he was leaving for three years people asked him why he was taking his family if he would only be there for three years and it was same story of kids having a good headstart in USA. He returned after a few years without his wife and kids in 2006. Now out of the three kids they have, the first one dropped out of university, second and third are both homosexuals. They are trying to convince the second child to give men a chance . Third child is gay and they arrogate so much hate towards him.

I also have an uncle who moved to USA in the 80s to work in one of the big banks there. His children are doing all amazingly well .One is a doctor and the other two are high flyers in their career with MBAs from ivy-league universities.

The reason I outlined these examples is to pass across my opinion. Moving abroad under harsh circumstances doesn't guarantee the success of your kids. I can say it with certainty that Nigerians that moved to canada via express entry as adults within the last few years seem to even be doing much better than a lot of black canadians who were born in Canada.

People should learn the art of bringing up A-list kids and they'll likely be proud of their children be it home or abroad. Moving abroad has aided some people to prosper and it has also destroyed some people.

Then back to the trend now. People are moving to UK on study permits with many studying cooked courses that isn't likely to give them an edge in the UK labor market. They do it at a huge cost living in very tough conditions with no guarantees that they will become permanent residents. For a family man and woman making such move should involve a good and solid plan because some mistakes can be very costly to a 35 or 40 year old

Okay... I see

But from my own personal experience and what I have seen though; the ones who were born and raised abroad are currently far ahead
They used the advantages afforded to them to get ahead in life

Btw being a homosexual is no big deal imo though; it's their personal life and doesn't make them a failure in anyway when considered in isolation

That aside
Even you know that kids who start out abroad have certain headstart s and advantages.

It's now on them to either use it or squander it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.