Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months (39983 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

The last line said it all.
Why settle for beautiful when you can have beautiful ProMax?
Will you choose a beautiful that understands you well for a life partner or a beautiful pro max with little or no understanding of your personality?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by fuckwell2080: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
@poster that is what happen when an OLOSHO,PUBLIC DOG,married as a wife.Some women just marry to just be called MRS they continue there ASHAWO life style for MATRIMONIAL home.Most men think when you give woman HEAVEN AND EARTH will make her notto CHEAT,FUCKA ROUND remember most of them are DOGS cant stay one place.one DICK no do them so be wise look properly before you marry for you not to marry a BITCH, MANNERLESS GIRL.Many girlsnow no ready stay husband house they are ready to born for 20 mine at a spot no shame, so that they can collect money from each men round.marriage as turn business to them.GIRLFRIEND plenty but GOOD WIFE are scarce who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
One of my guys recently separated from his wife of two months after spending millions during wedding.
Lol. The wife must pay back
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Johnnyposh: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Plz I need advice from matured people here:
Am 25 and my girlfriend is 24,I met my girlfriend around late 2020 like October,we loved ourselves so much but am a kind of guy that don’t trust ladies and I don’t like relationships but I fell in love with her and we started dating,around February 2021 she got pregnant for me but am not sure am the owner of the pregnancy but the love I have for her overwhelmed me,she said am the owner of the pregnancy cos she don’t date or meet any other guy since we started dating,and I accepted the pregnancy as my own,her parent get to k know about her pregnancy after 3 months and she was asked to bring the guy that got her pregnant,I went to thier house for the first time with my mom to introduce myself as the owner of the pregnancy and her parent was kindda disappointed because they taught the person that impregnated thier daughter is a standard guy and am just a hustler that lives in a one room,her parents insisted that before we can come to take her away and take care of the pregnancy,we have to do an introduction before they release her,and I am a very broke ass nigga,like my phone engineer work is not functioning well,am just managing but I do some online Fraud hustle to survive,we told her parents that we should take her soon to care for the pregnancy first so after that,we can do whatever they want,but the mother refuse to leave her,after two months,I hustled up to get some money and I agree to do the introduction,by then the pregnancy is about 5 months,I called her mom that am ready to do the introduction and we fixed date for the introduction,then two weeks to the introduction the mother called me again that after the introduction I have to go to the registery to get married to her legally,I was so depressed and devastated,I regret impregnating her,I cursed myself that I wasn’t serious with my life and it ended up with suffering for me,I declined that I can’t go to the registry,I inform my mom and she declined too,but after another week I don’t know what happened to me,I then agree to do the introduction and the registry too,cos the woman refuse to release her to us and she is the first child in thier family, we did the introduction and got married in October
2021 and welcome a baby girl in November, I hustled up again and I secure a room and parlour self contain around may 2022 and I furnished it to my taste,I tried all my possible best to make sure that we are doing much better than before but still my phone engineering work is not bringing food to the table untill now and I don’t believe in this my online yahoo fraud activity to provide for the family,each time that I remember that I was forced to get married to her and I don’t have a good work that is bringing food to the table just this online fraud ,am always depressed and not happy.
And after my wife gave birth in November 2021,we use to have issue about her exes calling her and we use to fight about it and I feel like ending the marriage,I’ve reported her to her parents about her exes and I don’t want her to have anything to do with other men,but she has changed a little better now but it’s hard for me to trust her too.
Please am just a 25 years old guy and am so depressed and need help on what to do,my life is shattered with depression and I don’t see a good future for myself or the marriage,help me please,I have made a great mistake of my lifetime, please help me people,I need a good advice on what to do thanks �

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by RichAbujaGuy: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Pls allow me to insert the Words of Wisdom for this topic.

You can't turn a bleep into an housewife. grin

Many of these newlywed babes come into the marriage with deep mental and emotional baggage, and high mileage on dere odometers.
Some have been secretly smutted out and gangbanged like you see in the blue movies. sad

As others said, date for a while and carefully study and inspect your future investment. And pls don't get weak for the big yansh and a smile babes. wink

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by bukatyne(f): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Konjiboii:
It will still get worse,not until this women folk admit to drop their shoulders down and accept their roles and be submissive. I doubt we still have women out here that still maintain the proper African woman virtues. The powers that be have finally succeeded in enslaving all Africans mentally before the proper war begins.

What is 'proper African women virtues'?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by bukatyne(f): 1:26am On Nov 04, 2022
A lot of boys and girls are not mentally prepared for marriage.

Some boys & girls were not properly trained/refused training so have terrible characters.

And it is gonna be worse.

Imagine the kids an ill-trained person would bring up.

More than ever, family background and values are very important in the place of marriage.

7 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by ceeceeuwa: 2:22am On Nov 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What is this one saying?
U don't even understand yourself.
Did it hit you hard? You don't deserve a virgin if you are not one yourself. You can't eat your cake and have it!

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Nov 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you okay?
You didn’t check your inbox.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by awoluyi(m): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Many young girls aren't really looking for HUSBANDS but men who will serve them as HUSBANKS/ ATMs ( Auto Transfer Managers. Men who can spend money on them like when they were Olosos.

5 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Corridon: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lol. The wife must pay back
Constant fighting almost everyday. The guy was complaining that the girl can't do any basic things like cooking a well prepared food. Now he is planning to marry another woman.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by zed7: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2022
zedman1:
My mind skipped a bit when I saw your moniker. I almost started wondering when I commented here, lol.... and reading through, your ideology seems quite similar to mine. I don't believe there are any rules or manuals to keeping a marriage or making it work. If you guys flow, you flow, no dos and don'ts or any seminar is guaranteed to save a broken home if it's not meant to be. I'm married too (four years) and what I simply did was ditch my former idea of wifing a slay queen. It saved me much stress.
Lol, marrying a slay queen is a fancy idea. Guys want heads to turn when their wives enter a room, however, a wise man should date a slay queen and marry a sensible woman.
Attraction quickly turns to repulsion when a woman has a bad attitude and character.

5 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Newborn27(f): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Konjiboii:
It will still get worse,not until this women folk admit to drop their shoulders down and accept their roles and be submissive. I doubt we still have women out here that still maintain the proper African woman virtues. The powers that be have finally succeeded in enslaving all Africans mentally before the proper war begins.

The problem about Nairaland men is generalization...... you kept putting all the blame on women.....there are millions of ladies out there that still maintain proper African woman virtues as you disclaimed ...but what did they get in return? Abuses all around..... such ladies are tortured by men taking their choice of being an original african woman for granted.

I'm a living example of such women..... although I'm not legally married.....but there's nothing I haven't done for the past 10yrs to keep a home....I shoulder responsibilities, made huge sacrifices .... lost a child and almost died.,... yet my commitment and sacrifices are being rewarded with abuses..... despite the numerous abuses.....I stood my ground never to cheat despite having all that it takes to cheat.

All the reasons I read on daily basis why people divorce kept me thinks I deserve honorary award for all I've been doing.....many ladies are not ready to suffer with guys again cos your gender don't appreciate such ladies...... they now go for already made guys and can't endure little trouble cos of the people's stories they've heard and seen in the past. the major thing is..... finding a soulmate is the key in marriage....a committed spouse will remain committed.. come what may.... while a traitor will remain the same.

"Ba gunyan ninu odo, ti a sebe ninu epo epa....eni toma yo a yo"

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by edoairways: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Romanoff:

They are not centred around women, women just show more interest.
Their messages are more of women than men
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by edoairways: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Munzy14:

A woman is the centre of the marriage..She keeps home.

If she fails, the home has failed to stand.
That is not an excuse.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by bukatyne(f): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Newborn27:

The problem about Nairaland men is generalization...... you kept putting all the blame on women.....there are millions of ladies out there that still maintain proper African woman virtues as you disclaimed ...but what did they get in return? Abuses all around..... such ladies are tortured by men taking their choice of being an original african woman for granted.

I'm a living example of such women..... although I'm not legally married.....but there's nothing I haven't done for the past 10yrs to keep a home....I shoulder responsibilities, made huge sacrifices .... lost a child and almost died.,... yet my commitment and sacrifices are being rewarded with abuses..... despite the numerous abuses.....I stood my ground never to cheat despite having all that it takes to cheat.

All the reasons I read on daily basis why people divorce kept me thinks I deserve honorary award for all I've been doing.....many ladies are not ready to suffer with guys again cos your gender don't appreciate such ladies...... they now go for already made guys and can't endure little trouble cos of the people's stories they've heard and seen in the past. the major thing is..... finding a soulmate is the key in marriage....a committed spouse will remain committed.. come what may.... while a traitor will remain the same.

Why are you doing all these?

Why do you think you don't deserve better? Better here might not even be another man; it might be having peace on your own.

Why are you doing all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Munzy14:

A woman is the centre of the marriage..She keeps home.

If she fails, the home has failed to stand.

It takes two to build a healthy, mutually satisfying home.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by ahnie: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Marriage is like the holy spirit it settles where peace reigns.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by fuckwell2080: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2022
MARRIAGE no be DATING.Your business with an OLOSHO should end after transaction.When you marry a SLAY QUEEN,PROSTITUTE,OLOSHO,ASHAWO,HOE,WOMAN OF EASY VIRTURE ready to have problems.A woman who.has slept with countless men she has lost count you make such a WIFE my brother sorry na ur NAME.Have study women.back and front,left and right,center so anything concerning relatonship and marriage give you proper advice.i have been there.A VIRGIN is better for MARRIAGE because you as her husband na you go open her eyes teach her morals but when another guy don scatter the girl pussy she will be entitle to the guy or all guys that have log in that why you keep seeing girls running to there exes in marriage.fucking there exes in marriage.lastly,99% of girls not ready for marriage they only need a man to spend on them, an atm machine, a man who can lavish money on them always, they have taken MARRIAGE as BUSINESS you see them FUCKING AROUND with no SHAME.You see so many marriages crash everyday.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2022
edoairways:

Their messages are more of women than men

Not true.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by angelfallz(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2022
This is really sad, you're doing all these for the wrong man.
I pray you meet a man that appreciates you and your efforts.
Newborn27:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by hartson(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
APC have really dealth with people walahi.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by angelfallz(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
It is sad. She's making efforts for the wrong man. Appreciation can never be over emphasised in anything, especially, relationships.
bukatyne:

Why are you doing all these?

Why do you think you don't deserve better? Better here might not even be another man; it might be having peace on your own.

Why are you doing all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by tonididdy(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2022
It's 50-50
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Octopusssy:
Why won't women rush into marriages when you people will be the first to label them 'evening newspaper' if they decide to take their time to properly select a partner.
Does that means you should risk it all
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by REALretep(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
There are many factors that determine the sustainability of marriage. Sometimes people erroneously think that happiness in marriage determines how long the marriage will last.
Sometimes, a couple may remain in marriage physically, living under the same roof but they are far apart emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Sustainability in marriage is therefore quite different from happiness in marriage. A happy marriage today can become an unhappy marriage tomorrow. An unhappy marriage can sometimes even outlive a 'happy' marriage.
There's hardly a one-size-fits-all factor in marriage.
Understand yourself, be true to yourself, find a partner that is willing to continue this earthly journey with you and pray to God to help you both have a lasting and happy marriage
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by HEBEI: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlifate:

And these "character" and "quality" are what a virgin cannot possess

I wonder how you people reason.
I too wonder why it's hard for you people to comprehend common statements.
"Most of the so called virgins" does not mean every virgin please.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Karlifate: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
truthsayer009:

I am sure she was behaving like a craze person before you married & you knew, that one was solely your fault.

Once i see any element of craze, I am gone. Or you get angry in an argument & break something in my house, OMO relationship over abeg.

cheesy

Better safe, than sorry.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Karlifate: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
HEBEI:
I too wonder why it's hard for you people to comprehend common statements.
"Most of the so called virgins" does not mean every virgin please.

Your own choice is NOT a standard for everybody.

Let people that wants to choose virtuous virgins go for it, and you that loves non-virgins should make your choice in decorum.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Crebirth: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
guobe:
If you have ever gotten married you will know that the first few months of the marriage is full of temptations.Your ability to withstand the pressure of the first few months makes you a man.
I'm thinking of settling down very soon, this your talk dey fear me oga.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Karlifate: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
truthsayer009:

Exactly, so I don't understand all this anger the women are showing on this thread. So far those 3 terms are there, marriage continua.

Someone says it is RedPill that causes marriages not to work. I sincerely feel these women don't have a life outside of Nairaland because wetin concern failure of marriage with RedPill. Especially Nigeria where weddings are happening every day. Once you have money in Nigeria, marriage don set be that.

Like your marriage did not work, so na RedPill cause am? LMAOOO.

Her wailings just dey sweet me grin grin

They're all angry at the thread cos it exposes their nature, that has been hidden in plain sight, for a very long time. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.