Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months (39934 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by ceeceeuwa: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
99% of post on this thread reaks of double standard. The blame is usually on the female like it's the duty of the female alone to make a marriage work. It takes two to tango!

8 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by mogxy: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
doctore212:
For me na olosho wey dey my street me I dey reason to marry.

Atleast she dey give me free nacks when I no get money
grin
doctore212:

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
Kids are marrying kids and giving birth to kids, it will only get worse.
I tire for this marriage case..

Nothing beats marrying when one is ready, matured and prepared with one who understands him/her.

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Funny thing is that experienced oloshos and retired slay queens will give you more peace in marriage now than all these small girls that scream men are scum in the comfort of their university hostels. They have seen it all, done it all and there's nothing to prove again. But make sure they are actually retired and tired because some of them retire because of something. If they retire because breast done fall and they marry rich man who give them money for breast upliftment surgery, the olosho in them will be back.
Lmao...You?

The day ladies will summon your case to the Igwe in council..na wotowoto all angles.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by edoairways: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:
A lot of people don't know what marriage is about.

Societal pressure force people who know next to nothing about marriage to marry.

Some men think it's only to provide, have sex and have a woman to birth and raise kids that marriage is all about.

Many women get married just to be Mrs. No preparation for the journey ahead.

I remember before I got married, I attended marriage seminar, read books, listened to messages from seasoned counsellors like Bimbo Odukoya, marriage counsellors from my church and pastors whose marriages I admire.

These days, how many young people will even read books about marriage and it's preparation or listen to messages or go to seminars for intending couples?
Why are most marriage seminar centred more on women than men

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
Why won't it crash when you be seeing red flags waving at you like Russian banner but you will still marry her.

Find a virgin and see how your marriage will last longer than a millennia.
The virgin noise is becoming unbecoming.. lipsrsealed

You guys seems to bypass character nowadays..A virgin with a nasty attitude is still a recipe for disaster..

Character and understanding keeps the marriage..Not virgin or non-virgin.

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by edoairways: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
BigYash:
They are all the same.. If she is not virgin or her body count pass 2.. Just know that you are investing in what is not sure.. BigRisk
That is not true

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
edoairways:

A woman is the centre of the marriage..She keeps home.

If she fails, the home has failed to stand.

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
There are many Secrets to Success.

But one that is rarely mentioned is the ability to
endure Boredom.

Anyone that ones to succeed at anything in this
Life must learn to endure Boredom.

Research shows that people who have a high
tolerance to Boredom usually have stable lives.

Note: 22% of the world's top 100 billionaires studied some kind of engineering.

My advise is that let each partners study themselves very well, especially their strengths and weaknesses, and build a Marriage system that takes into account the personality traits of both partner.

As a Determinist I believe that people's behaviour
are mostly shaped by their external conditions,

So the best tactic involves the shaping external factors in your control to produce the desired behaviour.

The truth is that the procedures for success are usually long, boring, time consuming and exhaustive.

When it comes to marriage the best advice is to not follow the crowd, because if you do what everyone is doing, you will get what everyone is
getting.

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Note: This is simply the opinion of an individual
who is not a certified marriage counsellor, in case
of marriage problems, it is advisabke to refer to a
Certified Marriage Counsellor.

•In order to Engineer a Successful Marriage let's define what marriage is.

Marriage can be defined as the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship.

Let's see marriage as a system with many interconnected aspects. In order for the whole system to work well the parts have to work even
better

Components of Marriage
• Both Partners
• Friends of Either Partner
• Family Members of either partner
• And Later on: The Children

Factors that may Indirectly influence marriage:
• The Media
Mass media: T.V, Radio etc
Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Note: The reason why i put the media is because,
the kind of information we out in our minds affect our behaviour and our behaviour affect our marriage.

Note: I may not be able to finish this article today,
so i may have to continue tomorrow.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Funny thing is that experienced oloshos and retired slay queens will give you more peace in marriage now than all these small girls that scream men are scum in the comfort of their university hostels. They have seen it all, done it all and there's nothing to prove again. But make sure they are actually retired and tired because some of them retire because of something. If they retire because breast done fall and they marry rich man who give them money for breast upliftment surgery, the olosho in them will be back.

Baba, you dey vex gan o!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by hustla(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:

No one said there's a formula to life or marriage but it's best to put in some effort and let God handles the rest.

True
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
edoairways:

They are not centred around women, women just show more interest.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by KennethEnyi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
That’s because marriage is a fundamentally flawed institution that was created to imprison people in the mindless continuation of this pointless tragic human life and shitty existence
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by zedman1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
zed7:

I didn't go for counselling, didn't read any books and didn't even wed in a church. Been married 10 years now and I can't remember having issues with my wife. Never reported each other to anybody. We don't even raise our voices on each other. My sister went for marriage counselling, church programmes, wed in the church and yet, I keep settling issues.

I guess I'm lucky or maybe not. What I did was to carefully screen my partner and go for personality instead of just appearance alone. Yes, my wife is good looking but good looking isn't enough.

Anyway, my submission is that a successful marriage is between two people who click. All the counselling and prayers wouldn't do much if both parties don't know what they want and don't click.
My mind skipped a bit when I saw your moniker. I almost started wondering when I commented here, lol.... and reading through, your ideology seems quite similar to mine. I don't believe there are any rules or manuals to keeping a marriage or making it work. If you guys flow, you flow, no dos and don'ts or any seminar is guaranteed to save a broken home if it's not meant to be. I'm married too (four years) and what I simply did was ditch my former idea of wifing a slay queen. It saved me much stress.

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by elonize(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Marriages aren't crashing. Everyday more people are getting married.

Rather, you have been pupils in the red pill college of selfishness and senseless mind games designed to manipulate and play yourselves in circles. Such behaviors are good on paper and in order to force a lady to marry you. But when she's there and sees you're unreasonable and daft from red pill indoctrination, belief in polygamy, belief in your false superiority and right to do as you please, she will leave you.

No woman is going to play house when she knows her worth. And when she refuses to play your games, you will run online to claim that marriages are crashing.

Yes, they are crashing wherever they do. Because there aren't many people left who wish to be dishrags to men. They are standing, too.

But continue to discredit marriage when you can't afford it with your terrible characters and financially. It's alright.
yeah ,u r right,ppo dey marry everyday, naso ppo dey divorce everyday..
Garbage in,garbage out undecided
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by damoobaba: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
femo86:

grin grin
Let me know If you don see one abeg

You're not likely to EASILY find in Lagos, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Benin, Asaba , Warri etc, but believe me, you can try osogbo, Akure and some other TOWNS where standard of living is low or you can target NOBLE FAMILIES where ladies were PROPERLY brought up. You met a random lady in Lagos who's here to look for money and you happy say you don find wife, my laff dey laff you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by madridguy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chai lipsrsealed I pity the guy and his family though.

Corridon:
The guy is working as a lab attendant in a private hospital in Abuja. It was his parents who are retired local government workers that sponsored the wedding as per their first son.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by elonize(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
JaskanFactor:
Marriage is an institution that results in a higher rate of population growth.

And i mean this in the most polite way possible, you have to be mentally insane if you dont expect the institution of marriage to be under attack from all sides at a time when the biggest problem of those who OWN the world is what they devilishly call over population.

Marriage has been under attack since the before the beginning of the feminist movement , which gave birth to all the LGBTQXYZ.

Historians say in USA for example before ww2 that only the income of the husband was enough for the whole house hold and women stayed at home to look after the house and kids. That changed after 1945 as they raised inflation and taxes to combat the problem of the governments which is too many people comfortable enough to have kids.

Virtually 95% of the movies released in the last century has been an attack on marriage. As those movies changed culture over the decades.

So that the owners of the world by now have weaponised marriage. If you are not very well to do finically and you get married you are doing what they dont want, and everything in the economy, security, rent , etc is set to make marriage fail.

Its like trying to setup camp for the night in the middle of a cattle stampede . They wount stop you getting married your ban it, But they already know you will become more desprate than words can describe once you fall into the trap, and they need desperate people to join police and army, efcc and all the others used to hold thier people in bondage.

In the turbulence they have created, women may find it harder to respect their husbands and vice versa.

And the stress of daily life is set just right to drive people crazy without them knowing it, so its all just crazy people on both sides of the marriage, crazy people who are struggling to afford something that inflation missile is aimed directly at.

I used to do 9to5 , you really start at 6am . and dont stop till like 10pm. You are not a normal person with life style like that , and you won't realise it it till you have had like 6months worth of good sleep. Spiritually you are a walking target for demons cause your sleepless mind is restless. 9 to 5 job is sleep deprivation . And they did it on purpose.

Now everybody is acting crazy centuries after, and people wondering why. Its been a setup all along , like the biggest block buster Hollywood movie ever, the attack on marriage and society as you know been going on since before your grand parents were born.

Its like people who have been put in a trance through sleep deprivation wondering why their marriages dont work.

Maybe if you want marriage to work and you are not billionaire, move to a quiet cheap place where you dont have to sell your soul to lack of sleep to afford rent , and hopefully with refreshed normal mind for husband and wife marriage will work.

I never ever ever saw the sky the way i do now till i was over 40 years old, six months after getting out of the rat race and moved to the cheapest town in my country . Its not just your marriage you cant see, its also the sky, and the whole environment you live in you cant see, cause your busy life puts you in a trance.

Cause if you haven't looked at the sky until it blinks and scars you a bit, you have not yet heard its message of inspiration , and the clouds are smoke and all smoke by thier shape reveal what is inside the empty space between all things. Your mind will neglect whats on the tip of your nose in a busy life and its trance of materialism that leaves everybody quarrelling with each other .

God is the protector of the children, as God himself is the spirit of a child , those messing with marriage are putting thier head inside lions mouth. As everybody knows God wear both White and Black.

Just dont jump into marriage or having other people in your house, without knowing what you getting yourself into. Cause that story has a history that goes back generations.
on d issue of looking for cheap place. No vex,sm women drown their husband in sorrow by looking for expensive rent to live in.
Av seen smtin like.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by elonize(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
JaskanFactor:
Marriage is an institution that results in a higher rate of population growth.

And i mean this in the most polite way possible, you have to be mentally insane if you dont expect the institution of marriage to be under attack from all sides at a time when the biggest problem of those who OWN the world is what they devilishly call over population.

Marriage has been under attack since the before the beginning of the feminist movement , which gave birth to all the LGBTQXYZ.

Historians say in USA for example before ww2 that only the income of the husband was enough for the whole house hold and women stayed at home to look after the house and kids. That changed after 1945 as they raised inflation and taxes to combat the problem of the governments which is too many people comfortable enough to have kids.

Virtually 95% of the movies released in the last century has been an attack on marriage. As those movies changed culture over the decades.

So that the owners of the world by now have weaponised marriage. If you are not very well to do finically and you get married you are doing what they dont want, and everything in the economy, security, rent , etc is set to make marriage fail.

Its like trying to setup camp for the night in the middle of a cattle stampede . They wount stop you getting married your ban it, But they already know you will become more desprate than words can describe once you fall into the trap, and they need desperate people to join police and army, efcc and all the others used to hold thier people in bondage.

In the turbulence they have created, women may find it harder to respect their husbands and vice versa.

And the stress of daily life is set just right to drive people crazy without them knowing it, so its all just crazy people on both sides of the marriage, crazy people who are struggling to afford something that inflation missile is aimed directly at.

I used to do 9to5 , you really start at 6am . and dont stop till like 10pm. You are not a normal person with life style like that , and you won't realise it it till you have had like 6months worth of good sleep. Spiritually you are a walking target for demons cause your sleepless mind is restless. 9 to 5 job is sleep deprivation . And they did it on purpose.

Now everybody is acting crazy centuries after, and people wondering why. Its been a setup all along , like the biggest block buster Hollywood movie ever, the attack on marriage and society as you know been going on since before your grand parents were born.

Its like people who have been put in a trance through sleep deprivation wondering why their marriages dont work.

Maybe if you want marriage to work and you are not billionaire, move to a quiet cheap place where you dont have to sell your soul to lack of sleep to afford rent , and hopefully with refreshed normal mind for husband and wife marriage will work.

I never ever ever saw the sky the way i do now till i was over 40 years old, six months after getting out of the rat race and moved to the cheapest town in my country . Its not just your marriage you cant see, its also the sky, and the whole environment you live in you cant see, cause your busy life puts you in a trance.

Cause if you haven't looked at the sky until it blinks and scars you a bit, you have not yet heard its message of inspiration , and the clouds are smoke and all smoke by thier shape reveal what is inside the empty space between all things. Your mind will neglect whats on the tip of your nose in a busy life and its trance of materialism that leaves everybody quarrelling with each other .

God is the protector of the children, as God himself is the spirit of a child , those messing with marriage are putting thier head inside lions mouth. As everybody knows God wear both White and Black.

Just dont jump into marriage or having other people in your house, without knowing what you getting yourself into. Cause that story has a history that goes back generations.
on d issue of looking for cheap place. No vex,sm women drown their husband in sorrow by looking for expensive rent to live in.
Av seen smtin like dat

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by damoobaba: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
doctore212:

Apparently your reason for marriage is for sex. Don't worry you'll get the one that will satisfy you but don't come here to scream cheating if she has other customers she satisfies or WHAT DO YOU EXPECT from a SEX GIVER.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by bonnyhope: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:
A lot of people don't know what marriage is about.

Societal pressure force people who know next to nothing about marriage to marry.

Some men think it's only to provide, have sex and have a woman to birth and raise kids that marriage is all about.

Many women get married just to be Mrs. No preparation for the journey ahead.

I remember before I got married, I attended marriage seminar, read books, listened to messages from seasoned counsellors like Bimbo Odukoya, marriage counsellors from my church and pastors whose marriages I admire.

These days, how many young people will even read books about marriage and it's preparation or listen to messages or go to seminars for intending couples?

So reading books will stop women from seeing their ex

Shm..m

Just do what work for you

No formula for this thing

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by zeeek(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is because of the consistent preaching of prosperity. Do your findings, divorce is more among the Pentecostals. They even think it is wrong to say "for better, for worse" during solemnization.
Messages of love, peace, mercy, forgiveness and holiness should be preached more.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Corridon: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
madridguy:
Chai lipsrsealed I pity the guy and his family though.

His father is somehow rich. He has a large piggery farm and other side biz.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Chetas81(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
guobe:
ah for real.Not all women
but all angels
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Chetas81(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
ednut1:
End times
IN AFRICAN CONTINENT

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by prophetfire: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Marriages aren't crashing. Everyday more people are getting married.

Rather, you have been pupils in the red pill college of selfishness and senseless mind games designed to manipulate and play yourselves in circles. Such behaviors are good on paper and in order to force a lady to marry you. But when she's there and sees you're unreasonable and daft from red pill indoctrination, belief in polygamy, belief in your false superiority and right to do as you please, she will leave you.

No woman is going to play house when she knows her worth. And when she refuses to play your games, you will run online to claim that marriages are crashing.

Yes, they are crashing wherever they do. Because there aren't many people left who wish to be dishrags to men. They are standing, too.

But continue to discredit marriage when you can't afford it with your terrible characters and financially. It's alright.
So it's men that are responsible for marriage crashes then?

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
It is okay then. Fear grip me before make e no be say na the family 6 months savings dey take go marry the snake girl.

Corridon:
His father is somehow rich. He has a large piggery farm and other side biz.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by justuschi50: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
womenareapezz:
why won't it crash? undecided

When you guys are marrying baboons as female angry

You see those self entitled gorillas called naija women are incapable of love and only see marriage as poverty elimination scheme.

You as a man! You are the price and should stop wasting your time on evening newspaper together with naija women. Focus on yourself and if you want to marry, look for a wife on the Asia continent

Black women, especially NAIJA women has no economical, spiritual and social value in your life! Those gorillas only bring miserably and frustration to your life
guy calm down. Na so u hate naija girls, we men are partly to blame sha after corrupting dem with money. U as a men fit change bad girl to good

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by zanshi: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Heathrow44:
I would expect my marriage to crash, I expect partner to cheat, I expect divorce, I expect stabbing with knife, poisoning, I expect all this cos I married an unfeeling creature, I would rather die than give my all in my marriage, if the nonsense won crash make e crash, A huge lot of my assets would be hidden, and if she even gets to possess anything all will be liabilities, cars that av not been paid fully, houses on mortgage plans,

Have it at the back of your mind say your women fit dawg you it helps you take some descions with common sense as against using emotions.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by elonize(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
I've been seeing this word,if a lady has more than 2 body counts....and all dat...
Na d body count u 1look bfor u marry.guys too have body count,so I dont want to c such words cos u will b judging d matter frm 1 angle.
Body counts or not..genuine withdrawal frm such..can give u peace of mind.n dey can learn values,norms n morals.change is d only permanent tin.
I only pity those girls doing hookup in their state,because wen time for marriage cms,such girl wud have slept with all d men in d state n no parents esp mothers will allow such,anoda extreme foolishness frm most of d ladies these days.d level of arrogance n ignorance is very high.d girl only cares abt 20,30 n 100k per nty.in dose days, dey travel to oda state to do dis.
Most guys these days are something else...
I saw a comment sm1 made abt pastor destroying marriage, dat 1na fake pastor.
Without ur pastor,u can pray n ask God for guidance.
Also ur pastor,d real 1 o.can tell u wat God showed him concerning d marriage if it will work or not.many who has gone against wat d God revealed, has never know no peace in their marriage n it scattered. Eg,if d pastor says DAT God is showing him a man dat is always punching pillows n u shudnt marry.u go ahead to marry,all ur face go dey swell up everyday.. At first,d marriage will b sweet den after Smtime.it will show forth.
Aside frm spirituality, u need to look if at her mentality, her home training, d kind home she cms frm. First, u do dis ,den u ask God...
Dats just it..
Smtimes, marrying for beauty or because he has money is a ditch,it dont end well.
I think dat modern day ppo av left these tinz n dey suffer for it,a girl n a man with vision, spiritually compatibility.
Am not born again ,but wen we see d truth,let's say it.
May God help man pikin cry
Those not wanting to marry,n u prefer baby mamas..kudos to u.cos ur eyes go soon clear n just know u dont have wat it takes ,d balls to own a family.our forefathers married n died at old age.renew ur mind on this subject
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by JaskanFactor: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
elonize:
Av seen smtin like dat

youre right women push thier men into the trap, and even mothers thier children. But its the culture the women have picked up from the government scientists behind television and programming of culture. They want people to aspire to a lifestyle thats a trap.

But the city lifestyle comes with a package of stress and sleep deprivation that dehumanises a person.
The city life style is a lie, its not for average income people and below, if you want to keep your sanity.

In the cheap area i moved to to regain my sleep and sanity, 99% of the takeaway food is total rubbish, its boring area, but my rent is much cheaper, i sleep much better, my spiritual awareness increases with less effort. The sky is darker and stars brighter.

If everybody knew the truth about what they are giving up to live city life, Lagos and Abuja will be empty in short order.

In Europe this is now catching on as people a waking up to the knowledge, people are moving into vans, boats, forest , mountain cause now they can see the beast runs the world, there is no more need to try keep up with the jonses.

The owners of the world want everybody in the big cities , that's why they have all their terrorists in the rural areas. So even that lifestyle is not without its challenge , but id rather die where i can sleep, rather than where my mind is feast for demons in the noisy busy unaffordable city.

And they want everybody in the city cause its easy to turn off the food supply, by closing all the roads. If you dont think they planned that from over 100 years ago , then dont know nothing., Cause in normal times every street had a small farm, and those who removed that design from city planning were setting a trap .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.