Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora (3627 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Ikennaford: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2022
iExplore:
The reason I'm not against misogyny. I've lost interest in marriage or any relationship with the opposite gender.

Adoption will soon become the new norm.
Shut up, are you in the US.....
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by iExplore(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Ikennaford:

Shut up, are you in the US.....

Don't be stupid. This sh!t is everywhere!
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by toxtimmy: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
All you ritualist think killing people for killing isa meme....you will be stripped naked like you meme and clubbed with stick and cutlass as you openly spill out your secrets and jujuish deeds... I see you and you can't hide

Autobot05:

My video and selfie?? Good luck honey ...
Saw this meme on quora last night .. I think it might be you cheesy
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Autobot05: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
toxtimmy:
All you ritualist think killing people for killing isa meme....you will be stripped naked like you meme and clubbed with stick and cutlass as you openly spill out your secrets and jujuish deeds... I see you and you can't hide

Jujuish lol
Answer the question.. is it you or not ?
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by SPAMBOX7: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maryian2:
Can't believe she actually said that.
You wey be woman he shock you too abi grin
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by sisisioge: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
She is a clout chaser grin grin grin....she couldn't have been serious!
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by AgentGoat: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Laturuturu:
I was chatting with a 42 yrs old single lady on baddoo. Just 2 minutes into the chat. I started feeling frustrated. The way she nagg, trying to command me
Asking me to screen shot my baddoo messages so she can see the number of girls I have chatted with on baddoo. Asking me why I am on baddoo by 10am. Am I not working , am I playing with my job .etc asking me to send my statement of account (salary acct) also my saving account.
Omo all I want is no knack before. I just jejely block the Auntie. Now think about the pain of the man that will end up with such Roaring lion. Na one mature church boy.

Statement of account ke?

lol

You for play along chop her comot now
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Funny enough, I'm a feminist, but I have nothing against men.

I believe that women should contribute at least 50% into their relationships or marriages... If she's working, she should help with the bills in the house, and if she's not working, then she should just be a house girlfriend or house wife.

And respect should be a mutual thing.
haslaw:

Like I said earlier, stop being deceptive. It is almost impossible to find a feminist who is not a man hater and you know it.

I have never seen a feminist who is not a man hater.

The best way is to treat all Feminist as men haters
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Lamanii22(f): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
What did I just read shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by RealNiggaDee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
youngreezy:
hello tueh tueh,for all those simps wey dey defend women,make una come see wetin dem get in store for una oooo....simps go always dey at the receiving end of all these stray bullets ;Dna why I say deaths to simps,so that these whores no go see any useless man to try that nonsense with...I dey see dem for nairaland,dem poko,siofra and the rest,dey lie say feminism na all about equal right for women,dey insult redpill movement,dey call us online alphas and simps go dey praise dem...but alas!!! na all about wickedness and suppressing the male gender,even chimamanda wey carry the feminism for head,talk am say all these women na wicked jezebels but simps no wan hear word so make dem continue to father alphas children...I rant in peace...

Though simps are chaotic to the world just like women . Yet, we shouldn't wish them death for now , they are the reason we are called alphas.

As for the bleeding gender , i have made it a full time duty to torture them emotionally and mentally.

Let simps keep wallowing in the matrix , the bleeding gender are innocent doves in their deluded reality .

Outside the matrix , only extreme measures and machiavellianism works on these bleeding whores . They'd keep falling for the handosme devil while I'll keep torturing them emotionally till them go get sense.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by youngreezy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
RealNiggaDee:

Though simps are chaotic to the world just like women . Yet, we shouldn't wish them death for now , they are the reason we are called alphas.

As for the bleeding gender , i have made it a full time duty to torture them emotionally and mentally.

Let simps keep wallowing in the matrix , the bleeding gender are innocent doves in their deluded reality .

Outside the matrix , only extreme measures and machiavellianism works on these bleeding whores . They'd keep falling for the handosme devil while I'll keep torturing them emotionally till them go get sense.
rugged you ma nigga,if you dey drink alcohol,tell me your brand make I order 4crates for you.... useless simps keeps fucking up... emotional torture is one of the best things I learnt so far this year....kudos bro
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by DevilsEqual(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is serious, at the same time funny grin , you got to be kidding me grin . This lady doesn't know that Karma can come back hunting her, totally wrong plsssssss.

I used to think these are the kinda people you choose to be your mentor
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by RealNiggaDee(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
youngreezy:
rugged you ma nigga,if you dey drink alcohol,tell me your brand make I order 4crates for you.... useless simps keeps fucking up... emotional torture is one of the best things I learnt so far this year....kudos bro

Lol...I don't even need rewards nor motivation to carry out the redpill mantra .
It's a lifestyle.

Provided more ladies' heart are tortured daily , I'd be filled.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by youngreezy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
RealNiggaDee:

Lol...I don't even need rewards nor motivation to carry out the redpill mantra .
It's a lifestyle.

Provided more ladies' heart are tortured daily , I'd be filled.
I just saw your topic on being a real nigga and I must confess I learnt new things there, upload more abeg
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Come try this in Nigeria.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by haslaw(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:

I believe that women should contribute at least 50% into their relationships or marriages... If she's working, she should help with the bills in the house, and if she's not working, then she should just be a house girlfriend or house wife.

Every feminist claim they don't have anything against men but their actions are contrary to what they say. We judge people based on what they do and not what they say.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by advanceDNA: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
sisisioge:
She is a clout chaser grin grin grin....she couldn't have been serious!

Its not clout...it happens regularly
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by advanceDNA: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:

U have not strated practicing your feminism... its just an idea to you.....feminism in practice is witchcraft in every form, shape, and size...

It is what birth all these bias laws against men. In the west the Women dont even pay in anyway for committing paternity fraud, the law still makes the man pay...
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okay, let me shock you, I'm still with my high school sweetheart after all this while.

Of course we have our difference here and there, but we're still going strong.

I say what I say from experience.. those women who claim to be feminists but bash men every chance they get are bitter, they may have had bad relationship experiences in the past or maybe their fathers used to disrespect or even beat up their mothers.

They're just trying to protect their hearts from being hurt again.

I know such women, they hide behind feminism because they're hurt.
haslaw:

Every feminist claim they don't have anything against men but their actions are contrary to what they say. We judge people based on what they do and not what they say.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
You guys don't understand what feminism is, the same goes to those bitter women.
advanceDNA:

U have not strated practicing your feminism... its just an idea to you.....feminism in practice is witchcraft in every form, shape, and size...

It is what birth all these bias laws against men. In the west the Women dont even pay in anyway for committing paternity fraud, the law still makes the man pay...
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by advanceDNA: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:
You guys don't understand what feminism is, the same goes to those bitter women.

We understand what feminism is....we can define it....we know it means equal rights for men and women.....you are the one thats not really getting what we are saying....we are just telling you what's happening in reality which is always sifferent from official definition

Feminism in practice is men-hating ..nothing more
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes, it means equal rights for men and women, not that women should hate men.

Either you men feel intimidated by feminist women, or those bitter women are busy misusing the word feminism.
advanceDNA:

We understand what feminism is....we can define it....we know it means equal rights for men and women.....you are the one thats not really getting what we are saying....we are just telling you what's happening in reality which is always sifferent from official definition

Feminism in practice is men-hating ..nothing more
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by advanceDNA: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, it means equal rights for men and women, not that women should hate men.

Either you men feel intimidated by feminist women, or those bitter women are busy misusing the word feminism.

You are still not getting it......
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Gentlechika(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Inpity who take these people serious. They only serve two purposes.
Cure konji
Cure konji
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nonexisting1: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
The idiots even advocate boy child abortion. I read where one was advising another vaginarian to go for scan and go for abortion if the child in her stomach is a boy. These are the people you want me to marry and keep in house, me that love life so much. God forbid.

1 Share

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Same as you.. grin grin grin
advanceDNA:

You are still not getting it......
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by capnies: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is serious, at the same time funny grin , you got to be kidding me grin . This lady doesn't know that Karma can come back hunting her, totally wrong plsssssss.

I HOPE YOU'RE LIKE THIS OFFLINE
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by COOL10(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
You would never see such a person banned. The people the corrupt mods of those sites love to ban are those who have made it their duty to ensure that men are informed about female manipulation and lies. They love to censor the truth.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Savedday: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
U see all these girls, they are very useless and wicked. Mostly the 9ja type, they are the fastest lane to the grave.

B4 starting a relationship with a 9ja girls
, go and dig your grave first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats / Ugly Girls: Eyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.