Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos (43269 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Fedrick100: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
The President of the country i dream to travel and go hustle

Korea and South Korea
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ajexx(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2022
na so I take see am

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by jackie111(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Megabig:
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win.

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right
You can balance the equation by sending it to me instead.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Mr President
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Starboytwo(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Make them tell this man, no be like this dem Dey do am.

Take a leaf from Bola, learn the game/ropes.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by rovher: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The next President of Nigeria, Insha Allah
Aje"
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Eriokanmi: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

He's teaching urchins and their mentors politics the modern way!

He's also meeting us on zoom today

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Sleekfingers: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

But he can never be the president of this country.......
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see agbado urchins having convulsions over this news, I see their pay master urinating and defecating all over himself, I see an OBIdient Republic emerging in Nigeria next year, I see his victory being replicated across the rest of Africa with old tyrants and power-hungry leaders losing their positions

This I have seen!

Any one will think Peter Odili was already the president back then cos of the way he flew round the country...now Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi ooooo...... grin
Clueless man, always chasing shadows.
He doesn’t even know where to start from, that’s why he’s being careful not to spend his money, cos he knows he will lule ni.

Is it Koreans that will vote for you?
Why put the cart before the horse?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by twilliamx(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Him tu lie meet Kim young chea..

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by fredoooooo: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Him tu lie eyan Kim Young-chea ... Oshey !!! grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by BigBashiru: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

No one single man can do that...it takes a team and willing citizens...set your expectations right.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Munamoqel: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

https://independent.ng/photos-peter-obi-meets-with-kim-young-chea-of-republic-of-korea/
cheif importer ! Probably the biggest importer of Korea tomato's paste into Nigeria killing our owned tomato's paste production.obi shameless hypocrite . From production to importation!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NavasBit: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. Take it or leave it. He contest as VP last election lol �. Southwest for president.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2022
This ones own is just to visit, take pictures and quote false statistics as if he is an intellectual while he is indeed very dull.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by phorget(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God chooses leaders.
Those He did not choose will only labour in vain wink

God hasn't chosen Tilumbu either. The sweat of the laborer shall not dry up without him reaping the fruit of his labor.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Bryan88(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the new reality after realising how impossible it is for HE Obi to win.
God has already chosen Asiwaju Tinubu and you better support him wink
Iragbiji gods...not the God we sensible Nigerians serve.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by BabaOfLagos: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Nnb
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Starboytwo:
Make them tell this man, no be like this dem Dey do am.

Take a leaf from Bola, learn the game/ropes.

If he was like bola, bola would beat him with experience.

You don't play dirty with old pigs.
They will beat you with experience.

If you want to win, then change the game to a higher one and the pig cannot cope.
That is why tinubu and APC is running up and down on Peter Obi's matter.
They don't understand his style.

Whatever the case, a choice is before Nigerians to choose the kind of country they want to be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Danisaint112(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Xbobtage:
For a second I read Kim Jung Un, Fear catch me oh!

I think say na only me ooo cheesy

Obi all the way sha! grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by OkutaNla: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Obi ooooo...... grin
Clueless man, always chasing shadows.
He doesn’t even know where to start from, that’s why he’s being careful not to spend his money, cos he knows he will lule ni.

Is it Koreans that will vote for you?
Why put the cart before the horse?

Korea 'in the bag' for Obi. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Devil1Messenger: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Photo OPs to get more gullible to make donation

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew

He is not the President yet.
It is good he get prepared for it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
O pari o! These Igbos sha!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by deavicky(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

you just said it all. When people need something they come to you and this is why those yeye diplomat came to Tinubu still collect from the little we have. Right now in the country we need things so we have to go for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Devil1Messenger: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This one just dey deceive himself grin
See as he be self, like a rejected sacrifice grin
And how Tinubu and atiku looks like?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SaLongs1(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi making the right moves and I assure you he will not step foot in North Korea because they are not democratic.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Rapuru14: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Hahaha

Obi doesn't take much visits even from his days as the governor he prefers going to see people.
That's the mindset of a man ready to work!

Not the the Agbado man they prepare like masquerade before any appearance if not he will urinate in the public as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Reyhzor(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Donation is not by force as far it's not People's stolen money or looted fund

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

https://independent.ng/photos-peter-obi-meets-with-kim-young-chea-of-republic-of-korea/

NORTH KOREA??....PETER OBI IS A TERRRRORRIST..PIRRRIOD!!!(no oofiense) angry
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Apc does not fear atiku or the pp.
They know atiku, and know how to play the game and neutralise the pdp.

They fear Peter obi. His game is not their game.

Peter obi went to America and Europe on a tour, atiku tried to do it and fail.

Peter obi wants to hold a meeting for all his support groups on zoom.
A tinubu would have asked them to come to his house and kept them in the sun until he is ready to come out.

Peter obi wants to do a tour of schools, tinubu and atiku is like "Peter obi is taking the campaign to where they don't know".

A new way of doing politics. A template for others to follow.

A new Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Photos Of A 1953 Rollsroyce In Emir Sanusi's Garage / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.