Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos (43270 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Can you say that first statement to my face if dem born you well?

I be your mate? You well so?
Is Lagos your state of origin? Why did your father leave his village and come to Lagos?

Can you also insult me to my face?
You dare not!

Dunno why y’all love fighting a lost battle.
Your eyes are always on other people’s properties.
Lagos is a part of Yorubaland and we are one, to your utter disappointment.
So which Yoruba person goes where on Yoruba soil, is none of your fvcking business.
We don’t care about what happens in your region, why carry torchlight on our matter?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by fredoooooo: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Can you say that first statement to my face if dem born you well?

I be your mate? You well so?

Is Lagos your state of origin? Why did your father leave his village and come to Lagos?
Taa !!! Mr man , you're a NOBODY..
Are Otedola? Dangote? E-money? ..or ASIWAJU?
Oga yiu be nobody
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by historic: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Can you also insult me to my face?
You dare not!

Dunno why y’all love fighting a lost battle.
Your eyes are always on other people’s properties.
Lagos is a part of Yorubaland and we are one, to your utter disappointment.
So which Yoruba person goes where on Yoruba soil, is none of your fvcking business.
We don’t care about what happens in your region, why carry torchlight on our matter?

See as you take talk am as if you go fit beat am if you see im one on one .. this girl don over chop liver!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by KingsPath: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
You want Tinubu or Atiku to be the next President of Nigeria. Yet, you intend to flee Nigeria. My friend, God cannot be mocked. What a man sows is what he will reap.

Breakfast awaits you. Even for Embassy ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A 1953 Rollsroyce In Emir Sanusi's Garage / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.