Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos (43267 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Germi9: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2022
If those old folks have the interest of our country at heart,they will stepdown for this Man already
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo

. anyways make I answer you one last time before ignoring you like the irrelevant troll you are

Hahaha

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Tareq1105: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

Mumu just bcoz he said they discussed comparative politics you said you love him. What's comparative politics with a country that his maximum leader is killing every identified opposition in Korea. Kim and his sister be human being? Obi doesn't know anything about international politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

. anyways make I answer you one last time before ignoring you like the irrelevant troll you are

Hahaha

see as e dey pain am ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Tareq1105: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

Mumu just bcoz he said they discussed comparative politics you said you love him. What's comparative politics with a country that his maximum leader is killing every identified opposition in Korea. Kim and his sister be human being? Obi doesn't know anything about international politics, he's a daft.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
How will meeting this man make Obi to win election huh? Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by telleyway: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Megabig:
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win.

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right

At least I have seen one out of many Nigerians that that really understand what we all need to be doing by now, not those calling names insulting others based on sentiment.
Weldon sir, the youth we are really the problem of our generation.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by rpstar12: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
ajexx:
na so I take see am

Obi go save you and your generation. Nigeria has done so much damage to a lot of people minds and brains
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Photo OPs to get more gullible to make donation

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew

He is the one seeking to be re-elected. It's is only normal that he goes around selling his candidacy and looking for all the help he can get.
It is obnormal for an aspirant to wait to be visited be others.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by onuman: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

The office of the President of Nigeria is not a compensation prize for Tinubu for helping Muhammadu Buhari to become president of Nigeria.
Aged and sickly Tinubu was caught in the US for possession of money from drug trafficking. That alone disqualified him from leading a country, as he is now a political pariah before Western nations.
Forget Tinubu. Shettima is the person the players have in mind for president through riding piggyback on Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by nnamdi640: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

You be ashame of yourself for supporting a criminal and also a sick greedy old man.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

He is the one seeking to be re-elected. It's is only normal that he goes around selling his candidacy and looking for all the help he can get.
It is obnormal for an aspirant to wait to be visited be others.

Re-elected in Korea by Koreans or Nigerians?!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ceejay94: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Okhuadams:
Meeting him as what. Ex gvnor,Presidential candidate whatever they discuss is irrelevant. The real President E M K 1 of Nigeria the BATIFIED MAN IZA COMING JAGABAN
The people that has dilapidated brain like you will vote Tinubu the drug baron
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
nnamdi640:
You be ashame of yourself for supporting a criminal and also a sick greedy old man.

As I saw your name is Nnamdi I wasn't really expecting any logical political argument from you, you guys are 60 years backward in national politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Cesearleo: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2022
beerfraud president abi nannu
Hesssi:
God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, some urchins wants to turn Aso rock to compensation Rock even when they know their presidential candidate is weak, old & sick yet they still want to compensate him with the most sensitive position in the country. Please is this what Nigeria has been reduced to?

If UK were to go by compensation do you think UK new PM will be there Today? Or you think UK don't have people to compensate with the office of PM?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Allisgud: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Megabig:
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right
win.exactly jokingly I will ask u the same question anytime anybody ask for something from me
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Traplord09: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Truth been told southwest are problem to Nigeria .
This are same people that rule Nigeria without looking back PDP...
Jumping up and down..

APC CCC were bandit and criminal are good to go...

Like I say tinuubff go die and is leader Chad we turn Nigeria to sharalaw...

Still people are still running back with a specific speed rates

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
OkutaNla:

Korea 'in the bag' for Obi. cool

Opor gan ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by yusluvad(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

Yea he's the best of the big 3. No capping... cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ezewuzie01: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Peter Obi is an idiot always wearing black clothes like a fetish ogboni man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
CSTRR:

That is why tinubu and APC is running up and down on Peter Obi's matter.
They don't understand his style

Even obi himself doesn’t understand his own style grin grin
He’s confused and doesn’t know what to do first, his zombidients are the ones carrying him to where he no know. Hehehe......
When you have likes of doyin okupe and agabaya charly boy as the face of your campaign, that’s a sure receipt for disaster.
At least they’re adding a bit of humor to the election period, they’re not totally useless.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by zomby(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

This one dey give himself hope grin grin
The North that holds tinubu's destiny and hope in their hands has already rejected him and chosen their own Atiku grin.
They are now spreading the propaganda that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so he can take over from bubu knowing fully well that bubu will make them suffer greatly,now they want to take revenge on tinubu for bringing this APC disaster upon them grin you know se e get how this Northerners dey take package grin grin
Come 2023 Obi will rule over you and your family or you will pay the ultimate sacrifice of atikulating into another round of heardmen wahala.
As for APC they are already in the process of going going gooooonneee grin
You are already aware that the Northern Christians will not be voting for Muslim-muslim agenda double wahala for your sick shaky desperate old emilokan crooner grin

It doesn’t matter if Tinubu or Atiku ends up winning the election, as long as the FlatHeadsss are left behind in the Yeast to continue to kill themselves like flies, we are very fine with that..
I just don’t want my country’s next president to come from an uncivilized group that will kill their mothers for as low as N50k without any hesitation. Leadership is not for every group; at this point Nigeria needs a brilliant president from a group that embraces love, unity, self respect and respect for all Nigerians.

I’m still very confident that Nigeria is better off under the watch of the Jagaban of Nigeria.

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Zeezenho: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

What a Gayish thing to Say in The morning by effeminate AdaObi supporter

How is politics about you fellow man's ass Mr GaybrielofAbakaliki

Oga your lord the agbado klepto yash deh leak period.how is it political? Na make the regional dictator no shit for public place and infect us all with bacterias.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
nnamdi640:

No nnamdi has sense before, so yours can’t be an exception.
Starting from azikwe, kanu etc.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ogub(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by 07kjb: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
For those that wants to still vote for PDP and APC

let me remind you guys that a bag of local rice is now 40,000 and a bag of foreign rice now 50+

Kerosene one liter is #1000
Gas one liter #1000
Fuel #240

My question is are NIGERIANS this FOOLISH?

Anyways I will vote for PETER OBI FOR A MILLION REASONS

VOTE L.P
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Even obi himself doesn’t understand his own style grin grin
He’s confused and doesn’t know what to do first, his zombidients are the ones carrying him to where he no know. Hehehe......
When you have likes of doyin okupe and agabaya charly boy as the face of your campaign, that’s a sure receipt for disaster.
At least they’re adding a bit of humor to the election period, they’re not totally useless.
Ignorance is your problem.

Obi was the first governor to unseat the pdp from an unknown party called apga.

He was just coming fresh from banking sector.
He unseated the pdp in anambra State with an unknown party.

He appealed directly to the people and they fought for him.

The strategy he applied then is the strategy he is applying now.
The exact same strategy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Re-elected in Korea by Koreans or Nigerians?!
If that's his strategy, then rest.
Don't come telling us how he goes visiting others, and others come visiting your candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Okhuadams(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Ceejay94:
The people that has dilapidated brain like you will vote Tinubu the drug baron
If your own brain is really working you should have known that I didn't mention me but gave my own opinion cos everyone has their choices. But as your brain is at the other side of your head thats why ur friends and neighbors are weary of your mental state cos I was trying you tend to always respond to issues that not concern you
Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
CSTRR:

Ignorance is your problem.

Obi was the first governor to unseat the pdp from an unknown party called apga.

He was just coming fresh from banking sector.
He unseated the pdp in anambra State with an unknown party.

He appealed directly to the people and they fought for him.

The strategy he applied then is the strategy he is applying now.
The exact same strategy.

Nobody can deny you the right to daydream, please exercise the right to the fullest.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nobody can deny you the right to daydream, please exercise the right to the fullest.
We are telling you reality, you are talking crap.

Did Peter obi win a governorship election with an unknown party?
Yes or No?

So why do you think he's just catching cruise?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2022
To be fair, anambra state has one of the highest education levels per capital in the country.

A top three HDI.
So ofcourse, the state IQ is possibly above the national average, so they can vote right.

We can't expect what happened in anambra to happen Nationwide where the IQ is significantly lower.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.