Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos (43252 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

People aren't elected president just based on likeness.

The question is, does he have the right level of competence to be Nigeria's president?

How do we answer the above? Perhaps, we can attempt to, by drawing up a list of his key accomplishments, in policies, programs and projects, as Anambra governor.

No be like we wan chop....
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by unclejb2(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Photo OPs to get more gullible to make donation

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew

Unfortunately for you, even when Peter Obi was a governor, he does the visiting, he said it's cheaper for him to visit you than for him to host you.

That's who he is. No ceremonies, no gimmiks.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Even Tinubu and Atiku know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Megabig: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omobola121:
You're simply not his helper. He might be clueless and doesn't understand the power of voting if at all the election will be free and fair.

Instead of educating him and give him the money you wanted to give him, you ended up disrespecting yourself.

If God the creator and owner of wealth is giving us conditions or asking us questions everytime he wanna bless us, do you think 95% of us will scale through?

Life is very simple. Don't base your help on conditions. If your mind is directing you to hp a fellow, do so.

A 36 year old do not understand voting, ok
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Mogajunior(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Megabig:
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win.

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right
This really cracked me up. Well I think you should send me 100dollar from the 200. I am in active politics and I will be exercising my right of voting.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Politics aside, if you are above 13 years old and you still reason like this then you need serious mental evaluation.

I never knew politics can actually make people really dumb until I start reading comments from people like you.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Politics aside, if you are above 13 years old and you still reason like this then you need serious mental evaluation.

I never knew politics can actually make people really dumb until I start reading comments from people like you.

Typical unintelligent rant of an overgrown baby without sense of public decorum
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

A New Nigeria is Coming. I see progress.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Typical unintelligent rant of an overgrown baby without sense of public decorum

You just proved how senseless a grown up idiot with an empty skull you are...many are indeed mentally deranged and few are roaming nairaland on suit speaking queens English...mental sickness is a dangerous thing, you can be mad and not know it.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You just proved how senseless a grown up idiot with an empty skull you are...many are indeed mentally deranged and few are roaming nairaland on suit speaking queens English...mental sickness is a dangerous thing, you can be mad and not know it.

Please stop qouting me till you have manners and sense of how to talk to strangers in public

Am not the cause of your life fustration so keep your negativity to yourself and family

Next qoute from you I either ignore you or report you to the mods, since you don't want to have simple manners and Courtesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Please stop qouting me till you have manners and sense of how to talk to strangers in public

Am not the cause of your life fustration so keep your negativity to yourself and family

Next qoute from you I either ignore you or report you to the mods, since you don't want to have simple manners and Courtesy
shatap who you be
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Tradman: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew which day are u going to display that u are adult bros; we are talking about a man with credible character which his landmark achievements as governor of Anambra state. The call for obi to pilot the affair is a natural one that is devoid of self interest. For ur information obi is our president and he will handover to much younger Nigerian

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ak22(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Like for Asiwaju Tinubu
Share for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap who you be

Get a life son

You trolls are chasing Seun's customers to Twitter with your poor behavior
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by slimmoney(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi is banging on people's door to see them, but Asiwaju sit in his home nd this people rush to his home to see him, there is a big difference in both personality.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Dmama1991: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Megabig:
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win.

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right
boss abeg i wan start poultry business just any amount we go along way to support me
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Devil1Messenger: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Touring the house of a diplomat is preparation

Wow

Interesting
Yes
Go do it if u can
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Starboytwo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
CSTRR:

If he was like bola, bola would beat him with experience.

You don't play dirty with old pigs.
They will beat you with experience.

If you want to win, then change the game to a higher one and the pig cannot cope.
That is why tinubu and APC is running up and down on Peter Obi's matter.
They don't understand his style.

Whatever the case, a choice is before Nigerians to choose the kind of country they want to be.
its game on then. The old pig with the experience and the green horn with the new idea. Let’s see who wins.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by kizyalex10(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

https://independent.ng/photos-peter-obi-meets-with-kim-young-chea-of-republic-of-korea/
if after seeing what is happening in Nigeria recently and you still campaign for apc,happiness will be far from you and your entire generation,if you see what dollar and pounds is as at today against what it used to be,the insecurity that is everywhere,the lack of jobs,the hunger ,the ASUU strike,etc and you still put tribe or religion first before Nigeria ,una no go die well,good things shall never be close to you and ur family,as you have chosen to suffer and that of ur family,even if a good government should enter,may ur suffering never seize,voting out of ignorance might be excused but voting out of sentiments can never be forgiven,with your two naked eyes you see a man who is going senile,someone who cannot comprehend and make 10 correct sentences,someone who can barely walk without support,someone who is as old as your grandfather who is not even fit enough to lead ur community,you are asking to preside over our lives for another 8 years when u can barely survive d first 8 years.someone who is clearly avoiding public scrutiny,only appears where people of his likes re who re bent on destroying this country ,and that’s d person u want to vote because he is either ur tribes man or because he represents your religious interest,I swear una no go die well.you that sees the obvious best and be twisting his ability to look like a disability,all ur lives shall be twisted from advantage to disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ajexx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okay
rpstar12:

Obi go save you and your generation. Nigeria has done so much damage to a lot of people minds and brains
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by bizzibodi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
No more nosemask so Covid-19 don Japa.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
jaxxy:

A New Nigeria is Coming. I see progress.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by nnamdi640: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

As I saw your name is Nnamdi I wasn't really expecting any logical political argument from you, you guys are 60 years backward in national politics
You know that you have no sensible argument. There is no way you will defend Tinubu without looking stupid. How will you defend a man that brought in two billion vans to his house on the eve of last presidential election. Where will you start to defend a drug baron?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by nnamdi640: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No nnamdi has sense before, so yours can’t be an exception.
Starting from azikwe, kanu etc.
Yes, they are unlike the greedy old criminal. You want to defend a man that brought in two billion vans to his house on the eve of last presidential election. There is no way you will support Tinubu without looking stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ChukwuObe: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't speak with my mouth , I typed with my fingers

Na dat one go make you go deaf?

PrinceofAba where have you been? I discover that shame has made you to abandon your monicker when all you prophecy about Tinubu losing the primary did not come to pass. You are really a shameless felow but I will continue to monitor you bumber for bumper . Another shame awaits you in February 2023. Omokom!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
nnamdi640:
You know that you have no sensible argument. There is no way you will defend Tinubu without looking stupid. How will you defend a man that brought in two billion vans to his house on the eve of last presidential election. Where will you start to defend a drug baron?

First it's called Bullion van not billion van (even a stupid person should know that)

Then know law prohibits a private citizen from moving his personal belongings in an amoured vehicle ( again all educated person knows that)

Lastly if Tinubu for any reason decided to share his personal money to people that came to greet him outside his house during election eve which he isn't contesting, I see no crime in that as he left office since 2007, and his house isn't a polling unit

If any crime was committed please qoute the section of the law violated
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by DisLifeSha: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't know. I Love Him

NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is P.O a spirit, how come he is everywhere?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by zudozz: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
At least his hands are not shaking.. He is healthy enough to rule.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by ogbonti: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

what has tinubu to say in the presence of diplomats ? agbado cassava? worse to bad ? gerraarrrarreaahiaaa emilokan grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by CSTRR: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Starboytwo:
its game on then. The old pig with the experience and the green horn with the new idea. Let’s see who wins.
Unfortunately, elections are not just a game like Chelsea versus arsenal.

The future of millions depends on it.

Your very standard of living depends on it
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
ogbonti:

what has tinubu to say in the presence of diplomats ? agbado cassava? worse to bad ? gerraarrrarreaahiaaa emilokan grin

Atleast they went to his house

Obeer no get residential address nii
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by oyeb15: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi is just catching cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.