Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media (73823 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / ₦17.8 Billion, Louis Vuitton Buys Second Largest Diamond Ever Discovered(Pics) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Gallybounce: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rubbish . Waste of money
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by macrodata(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.
Unit cost per batch may not even be up to N2500 for the fabric. Unless they are charging for the PhD tailor that'll sew the cloth and the AC that has kept the fabric in a dewy condition + cost of shop rent, electricity, tax and levy from APC government in Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Lionnation: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
Spark reactions within the poor people community.
A rich man can spend that amount with his friends drinking.
can you do the same olodo, rich people spokesman
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by jaafree: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
This shirt for 3k I will have to think thrice undecided
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by SK1SOLA: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
No mind the op....na exchange rate cause am!!!

ebexofficial:
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by jojothaiv(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!

Why selling for 3m?

No how no how I no go reason your chilled kunu and fried antelope meat based on this capping.

Man wey too legit, your Intel pure.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by miketayo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
Blame it on Naira devaluation

Atleast we can focus our money on our textile industry

Yomi casuals, and other Nigerian fashion designer would design something even far better for a fraction

Money aside, are you saying if you were given this shirt as a gift and you didn't know the cost would you wear it.. its ugly that's my main problem
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Ireportlive: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
miketayo:

Money aside, are you saying if you were given this shirt as a gift and you didn't know the cost would you wear it.. its ugly that's my main problem

At my age I definitely can't wear such, even if I am been paid
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by miketayo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
bdon123:

Poor mindset,i will wear it even if its 10m
U cant afford it,if u can why not.Moreover how mch is 3mil in USD right now.U beta remember our money doesn't hav value

It is ugly.. I would buy Jordans for 5m but I won't buy this shirt for 1k
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by miketayo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

At my age I definitely can't wear such, even if I am been paid

Lmao
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Drunkard1: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
I get this kind cloth for house shame no dey allow me wear am go out. Be like na to go wash my rags dey wear. Afetrall madness get level
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by prophetfire: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
. Wizkid fit buy am.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Wrecxman(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
That's approximately 3 Eth. Can't even buy a Clone X or an Azuki with that.

Na Naira wet don spoil undecided
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Seunwere: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Mumu ... foolish talk
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
One boy who is deservingly in prison would buy it in a heartbeat. Why won’t he when he money he possessed was stolen in the first place? The children of politicians would do the same because they don’t work for the unending money which comes their way.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by demoBaba: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Are you a rich man l?
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Phantom233: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
stylish Corruption by white men.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by oluplus(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nkan na da?
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ponishah: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!

Why selling for 3m?

Small oil dey your head...
say it loud
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by rickleye: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
A Bugatti costs a certain amount of money which I dont have Its not be problem.
Its priced for those that can afford it, so let them be.
Jordans that I can afford, I've never owned a pair and won't unless midlife crisis or someone dashes me.
To everyone their own.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Bfly: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira is a sorry ass.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ojoisimi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

You self sounded poorer.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Emmahunk(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Besides fraudsters and looters, who will buy this or the burnt design that costs N9m Naira?
Oyibos are smart, they are only taking back monies that yahoo boys took from them.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
A rich man yahoo boy can spend that amount with his friends drinking.

You're welcome.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by mariahAngel(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...una go kill me here..grin grin

Only a few people got that. cheesy
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by planetx: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

No rich man will use even #100k to drink at once let alone #3m.
I'm sure you wanted to say stupid boys with money.
#100k on drinks in Nigeria for a small group is nothing and have nothing to do with being rich.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by everythinggirly(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na mumu go wear that rag. angry
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Zane2point4(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:

I said I won't buy it. And it's not poverty mentality. Just give me one reason why I should splash 3 million on a rag.

If you're buying a phone or a PC that you know would be beneficial to you for that amount then it's very okay not so much sh*t.

I can't bro. It's just like Buying Maradona's ball for 2.2bn. like WTF will I use it for? Tourism? How much will I charge people to recover my money and in what year?

Again there are just somethings you do and you automatically become stupid. I know myself and myself knows me.

Maradona ball even better pass 100 times,blc you can still resell it anytime in the antique or vintage market,ppl are always willing to buy it in usa market not naija!
So that cloth is just a waste unless a celebrity wears it and then passes on then it becomes a rare collectible!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by 07kjb: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
planetx:
#100k on drinks in Nigeria for a small group is nothing and have nothing to do with being rich.

You are correct
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Danisaint112(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zane2point4:

Maradona ball even better pass 100 times,blc you can still resell it anytime in the antique or vintage market,ppl are always willing to buy it in usa market not naija!
So that cloth is just a waste unless a celebrity wears it and then passes on then it becomes a rare collectible!

You are right though. But again the chances of these guys buying it is slim. I will rather invest the 2.2bn in a meaningful business that would give me a decent return monthly and pay me for life.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by HolyMan12: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shalommy:
The shirt isn't classy at all. Why waste money? Chaii.. Crazy things are happening. cheesy cheesy
I have a 5.5 million naira G-string and bra set I want to gift to you. kiss

What is your panty and boob size again? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.