Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media (73820 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / ₦17.8 Billion, Louis Vuitton Buys Second Largest Diamond Ever Discovered(Pics) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by papaa4: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
China will produce it n sell it 20k
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by AuroraB(f): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
Spark reactions within the poor people community.
A rich man can spend that amount with his friends drinking.
Have you asked where it 'sparked mixed reactions'

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

According to his caption, the item is selling for N3 million.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853
Person go still buy am for this our Naija,, and even be feeling so big about it.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.

/

How many idiots know this? A middle-class slowpoke will work hard and throw away money on such nonsense grin

Imagine Luxottica in Italy makes almost all the luxury sunglasses (Oakley, Ray Ban, D & G, Prada, Coach, etc) and each subsidiary places
whatever price they feel adequate to cover their bottomlines. Fellas will line up and buy thinking it makes them any different.
The company turns around and make almost the same quality but unbranded for a penny on a dollar. Go figure!

But then you cannot fault a man for using these things to cover the shallowness and emptiness they feel from within.

/
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by GamalNasser: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
How is that a T shirt? JAFFA jaf is a fool
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by solhenawo: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k

You are on point!! Most people wear the replica.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by okoroemeka(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
exactly,and what the clothing company is selling is 95%designer name and 5% actual materials

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Only a few people got that. cheesy
Lol...O wu nu ya..

Mana o nwere level you will reach in life, buying such luxury won't cost you any sweat.

That's when you have done the necessary things needed for basic life..

A friend whom God blessed beyond imaginations, ka m ngwara si ya were nwaayo na eshi onwe ya na ndi ulo, ya si m na ya karia la madu i mee ya ka ya bido uwa n'isi.. grin The confidence exudes..

Ugbu a ndi ogo ya shiri ya the way, choro I piwa ya azu.. undecided Mata no be small mata o...Okwu apuola court sef lipsrsealed

You can't be investing where they knew when you were feeding from hand to mouth.. Bia zie were golden spoon riwe nri now...Anya ufu na nke ukwu ga eju ha na obi.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Shalommy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
HolyMan12:

I have a 5.5 million naira G-string and bra set I want to gift to you. kiss

What is your panty and boob size again? kiss
Your gf need it most. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by AfonjaPriest: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
That's about $4,500. It's expensive for the average Chinedu Ayo Mustapha Kurokeme shaa.

It's meant for people like Tinubu, Atiku, Gandollar, Hushpuppi etc who all have one thing in common.

Peter Obi can't afford this,
he has only one wrist watch grin grin grin

Don't quote if you no get chill
If you are eager to see him, wearing the wristwatch, then your wish is hereby granted. Get ready and be well prepared for that great day of his inauguration as Nigeria's 16th president. He would be wearing it and your desire would know no bound. Can I hear an Amen?
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by olaeffect(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

No rich man will use even #100k to drink at once let alone #3m.
I'm sure you wanted to say stupid boys with money.

God bless you ooo.
True rich people don't buy expensive things to make themselves look rich.
It is actually poor people with money that buy expensive things just to convince/reassure themselves that they are rich grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by 7arrows: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853

For free I no go wear.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Kaybex007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
that's probably the price you pay for standing out among others. it's not just about the fabrics alone, the brains behind the creative works also determines the price, just imagine the numbers of designs that would have been submitted and cancelled before this particular one was selected, you got to pay for those stress also, just imagine the name given to the color, tsunami color lol I'm sure achieving and certifying that color by professional wouldn't have been an easy task. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's too expensive neither am I saying it's cheap, I'm only giving reason why I think LV gave it the price tag, those who agree to it in one way or the other and can afford it will buy it.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're welcome.
grin grin grin fixed abii

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
mumu, they're talking about the poor state of the shirt. You're probably poor
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Dapson73(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Pele oooo , Mr Rich man.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by mariahAngel(f): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...O wu nu ya..

Mana o nwere level you will reach in life, buying such luxury won't cost you any sweat.

That's when you have done the necessary things needed for basic life..

A friend whom God blessed beyond imaginations, ka m ngwara si ya were nwaayo na eshi onwe ya na ndi ulo, ya si m na ya karia la madu i mee ya ka ya bido uwa n'isi.. grin The confidence exudes..

Ugbu a ndi ogo ya shiri ya the way, choro I piwa ya azu.. undecided Mata no be small mata o...Okwu apuola court sef lipsrsealed

You can't be investing where they knew when you were feeding from hand to mouth.. Bia zie were golden spoon riwe nri now...Anya ufu na nke ukwu ga eju ha na obi.

Ike gwuru o.

Munzy14:

grin grin grin fixed abii

I say make I help am. cheesy
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by bdon123(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
miketayo:

It is ugly.. I would buy Jordans for 5m but I won't buy this shirt for 1k
Its called choice,i would buy gold chain for 10m...bt i wont buy any wrist watch for 2m
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ufuosman(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Those wen dere money long can go and buy
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by HolyMan12: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Your gf need it most. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
I have already given her many pairs

Oya! You panty and bra size cool
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Slydan204: 3:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok, we don see am. Thank God 4 okrika. Aba, here I come
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Munzy14(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ike gwuru o.

I say make I help am. cheesy
Jisie ike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by jimb(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
how much last..? I no get time..
you sell 400 naira make I consider
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Plugsk(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Every drip shall become rag, sooner or later undecided
phoneport:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.